Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

My wish got fulfilled 🥳

you don't have to Wait much to see teju again.good luck to her.it is different for her I think she is doing reality show for 1st time.

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Yes mishti was complex..they made her stupid at last. But teju did her best in whatever given to her 🤗

I am glad she is doing kkk i love that show ..and it is amazing...just that i guess show will come only next year 😵but nevertheless i hope she has lot of fun and do well

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Silpa91

you don't have to Wait much to see teju again.good luck to her.it is different for her I think she is doing reality show for 1st time.

Yeah..She is doing it for the 1st time..She got offers from Bigg Boss&Comedy circus too..But she rejected those..She has accepted this one.. Eagerly waiting for this show..Also Teju never makes her fans to wait for long😃..She always does back to back shows within 2-3 months gap..❤️

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Yes mishti was complex..they made her stupid at last. But teju did her best in whatever given to her 🤗

I am glad she is doing kkk i love that show ..and it is amazing...just that i guess show will come only next year 😵but nevertheless i hope she has lot of fun and do well

I think KKK gonna telecast from Mid Sep or Oct.😃Meanwhile her debut film in Marathi will release in Aug❤️

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haven't watched any of her shows earlier, but good to see she accepted to do a complicated role Mishti. It needs guts to accept and play such a grey character. Now if I look back at wiki, I noticed that all her characters are complicated or bold which means that she is ready to experiment and push herself. Kudos to her for the effort and yes, she did full justice to the role Mishti. 

Good luck to her for future projects.

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Teju ❤️indeed Best Choice Of Badi Mishti😎 She Excelled With Her Performances 👍🏼👏 Wished Very Much To See IshTi❤️🤗 Scenes Via Fbs ❤️ how Teju/Mishti express👍🏼 But CVS never Offered For The Crap and Ruined It Big Time 👎🏼 

Glad To See Teju ❤️in Silsila😃 In Relation To Ishaan❤️🤗/KM❤️ -MauhaanPrincess❤️

Wishing Her All The BEST 👍🏼for Upcoming Projects 👍🏼

Take a Bow Tejasswi👏👏⭐️

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Teju lived the character Mishti.❤️ She always choose complex character & do full justice to the role . 👍🏼. 

Now waiting for her upcoming projects❤️🤗

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pranurosid

My wish got fulfilled 🥳

Yes🥳

Wooooo GIF - Holidays HappyHolidays NewYears GIFs

NamrataRa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes she has done full justice to her role.Misti is little grey shaded character from beginning not typical goody Fl.Such characters are difficult to convince viewers.Teju always done out of box roles.Ragini,Diya Urvi.Diya was also strong character even urvi but later the show turn into saas-bahu.When there was news Jenny will not do Beyhad 2 I wanted Teju to play but jenny is doing now.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I loved her as ragini but after SR I couldnt followed her shows but know how she played different different character in each show. I am glad she did silsila. Starts liking her more after mishti and Finally my dream couple came together for a show. ❤️