WE CAN INCREASE THE TRP!

chinu95 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It's high time! We are doing every possible effort to save our show from signing petition to 50K tweets in 24 hrs. We won't give up since we have the power being a huge fandom.

But we can't deny the fact that trp can do  miracles! 

ASK ATLEAST 5 PEOPLE TO WATCH SONY SD AT 10 PM in the coming week. This is the best contribution to save our show. Please Reply who support this Chain.

#SaveYUDKBH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes .. Its time to join hands and do something to save our show

Annu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with you..this is the best possible option right now, can we convince our Tamil fans to watch sony at 10?

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinu95

It's high time! We are doing every possible effort to save our show from signing petition to 50K tweets in 24 hrs. We won't give up since we have the power being a huge fandom.

But we can't deny the fact that trp can do  miracles! 

ASK ATLEAST 5 PEOPLE TO WATCH SONY SD AT 10 PM in the coming week. This is the best contribution to save our show. Please Reply who support this Chain.

#SaveYUDKBH

I agree. We have to something to increase TRP. 

chinu95 thumbnail

That would be really great!!! They are emotionally attached just as much we are! Please tell them to watch🤗

chinu95 thumbnail

We can and we will unitedly! 

Shailla123 thumbnail

I do support you dear and the whole fandom...I am not able to imagine myself without yudkbh..ITS LOVE FOR ME..It gave me New LIFE to LIVE...#saveyudkbh...sign the petition everyone...I have already spread the news in my relatives and frnds to watch the show on Sony Sd...

chinu95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shailla123

I do support you dear and the whole fandom...I am not able to imagine myself without yudkbh..ITS LOVE FOR ME..It gave me New LIFE to LIVE...#saveyudkbh...sign the petition everyone...I have already spread the news in my relatives and frnds to watch the show on Sony Sd...

We will Save it surely!