Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Definitely Azaan-Shayra! They have chemistry and Azaan-Noor don't have that at all. They clearly look like just friends.

Zkm_Aly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystic786

Definitely Azaan-Shayra! They have chemistry and Azaan-Noor don't have that at all. They clearly look like just friends.

Aznoor have a better chemistry. Azaan and Shayra are good too but I think it all depends on the cvs. I think shayra will die or something like it happened in dil se dil tak and even the sites say that the main leads are samiksha and arijit. 

mystic786 thumbnail

Well every one has their own opinion. 

@Bold if that's the case then I'm not going to watch this show. I can't stand this Samiksha woman. She's so damn annoying and arrogant. She also doesn't fit the part, doesn't look like a girl from a Nawabi family at all. 

Originally posted by: Zkm_Aly

Aznoor have a better chemistry. Azaan and Shayra are good too but I think it all depends on the cvs. I think shayra will die or something like it happened in dil se dil tak and even the sites say that the main leads are samiksha and arijit. 

Pammi73 thumbnail

Aznoor 🤗

It's my opinion only 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone has an opinion and choice of who they like best and it is also not worth arguing about who is the lead pair.

The actors and producer have made it clear that all three are the leads of the Bahu Begum.  Noor is dosti and Shayra is pyaar etc...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
Zkm_Aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystic786

Well every one has their own opinion. 

@Bold if that's the case then I'm not going to watch this show. I can't stand this Samiksha woman. She's so damn annoying and arrogant. She also doesn't fit the part, doesn't look like a girl from a Nawabi family at all. 

i respect your opinion but you should not say that about samiksha. It depend s on tha cvs you should give it a watch. 

Zkm_Aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Everyone has an opinion and choice of who they like best so it pointless arguing about who is the lead pair.

The actors and producer have made it clear that all three are the leads of the Bahu Begum.  Noor is dosti and Shayra is pyaar etc...

Yes we should not argue about the main lead now. I am interested  in seeing a love triangle instead. Leave it on the cvs. All will be good

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes we should not argue about the main lead now. I am interested  in seeing a love triangle instead. Leave it on the cvs. All will be good

Arjit also explained that it is not a love triangle as such...triangle it is...

I think we need to be open to a different type of story.  Both love and friendship are given equal importance in the promos.

mystic786 thumbnail

But why shouldn't t I? 😅 I have seen her Bahu Begum interviews this week and she came across as arrogant and annoying.

Diana on the other hand was so humble and sweet. Arjit was sweet too. I think Samikhsa is a total miscast. 

i respect your opinion but you should not say that about samiksha. It depend s on tha cvs you should give it a watch.