Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They are closing the track very soon. Donal says Rocky-Happy would reunite in the coming episodes. What is going to happen to Harleen? 

And these kids are so Sweet! Sweety looks naive while Honey appears a smart kid! He has confident gestures which is impressive.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

They are closing the track very soon. Donal says Rocky-Happy would reunite in the coming episodes. What is going to happen to Harleen? 

And these kids are so Sweet! Sweety looks naive while Honey appears a smart kid! He has confident gestures which is impressive.

Yeah.  I will be sad to see DTHHJ finishing. But at the same time my stress and frustration will end too. But regrets will always remain. Atleast RoHa will get their happy ending and that will be a big relief. 

Maybe Harleen is gonna be made the biggest villain of them all 😂 Btw what is with these disguises 😂 There seems to be more disguises than RoHa moments 😂

Ikr! Sweety kinda reminds me of a younger Jasmin Happy. Honey and Sweety are kinda like the kid version of AnshMin Rocky and Happy. 🙈

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Yeah.  I will be sad to see DTHHJ finishing. But at the same time my stress and frustration will end too. But regrets will always remain. Atleast RoHa will get their happy ending and that will be a big relief. 

Maybe Harleen is gonna be made the biggest villain of them all 😂 Btw what is with these disguises 😂 There seems to be more disguises than RoHa moments 😂

Ikr! Sweety kinda reminds me of a younger Jasmin Happy. Honey and Sweety are kinda like the kid version of AnshMin Rocky and Happy. 🙈

Right yar! I will miss Ansh and this forum as well! Regrets for not getting happy moments with Anshmin RoHa and also for what Rocky has went through and is going through but a hope of seeing Anshmin coming together again. Yeah! The stress would go and I am kinda happy for it for then, I would be able to focus more.

Harleen doesn't look like a big villain. Don't know what are they going to do with her. She isn't someone who would back off herself. If she does, then also it will feel bad.

Maybe Donal doesn't know the ending and is expecting a typical ending where the hero-heroine eventually reunite. If Happy decides to leave Rocky forever, I wouldn't be able to take that. 😭 Every fan will remain heartbroken even after it all ends and that yearning and impatience will remain forever! 

afideen thumbnail

Right yar! I will miss Ansh and this forum as well! Regrets for not getting happy moments with Anshmin RoHa and also for what Rocky has went through and is going through but a hope of seeing Anshmin coming together again. Yeah! The stress would go and I am kinda happy for it for then, I would be able to focus more.

Harleen doesn't look like a big villain. Don't know what are they going to do with her. She isn't someone who would back off herself. If she does, then also it will feel bad.

Maybe Donal doesn't know the ending and is expecting a typical ending where the hero-heroine eventually reunite. If Happy decides to leave Rocky forever, I wouldn't be able to take that. 😭 Every fan will remain heartbroken even after it all ends and that yearning and impatience will remain forever! 

https://youtu.be/6msX34UV7e4

Another segment 👆

I hope that AnshMin is paired again for another good show.

Yeah if Harleen turns out to be good and then is casted off for Happy. Then i wouldnt even be able to enjoy and be happy for RoHa's reunion. Harleens life was ruined and she was miserable her whole married life for 6 years and it is not fair to her. Unless Harleen finds her dream man and falls in love and realises that she never loved Rocky but just the idea.The both couples can be happy with their respective soulmates. 

My God i hope that wont be the ending. I want RoHa to have their happy ending. I dont even want then to die together. I want them to have a happily ever after. Not have an emotional romantic reunion only to die together in the blast. That cannot happen. 😭 And neither can Happy leave Rocky again. What is the purpose of her coming back into his life after 6 years to have an ending which separates them again. 

Golu14 thumbnail

Happy ending with happily ever after RoHa without Harleen being beyond redemption is impossible. Harleen doesn't appear to be as such. Even the terrorist boss turned out to be Rocky's own boss. Harleen has no villaineous role left to take up now. 😂

Harleen stepping back also would feel somewhat sad.

Third possibility is RoHa dying while saving Honey to show them uniting in after death! "Mar ke toh humein milna hi tha na Happy" Rocky says that after his accident 😭

"Humari taqdeer mein milna na likha sahi par maut to humein mila hi sakti hai na.." when I imagine Rocky saying that.. I don't know why I am imagining such things 😭

Next is, Happy dying while saving Honey.. but it leaves us nowhere. Rocky remains stuck where he was.

You see, I am analysing all possible scenarios.🤪 

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail

Happy ending with happily ever after RoHa without Harleen being beyond redemption is impossible. Harleen doesn't appear to be as such. Even the terrorist boss turned out to be Rocky's own boss. Harleen has no villaineous role left to take up now. 😂

Harleen stepping back also would feel somewhat sad.

Third possibility is RoHa dying while saving Honey to show them uniting in after death! "Mar ke toh humein milna hi tha na Happy" Rocky says that after his accident 😭

"Humari taqdeer mein milna na likha sahi par maut to humein mila hi sakti hai na.." when I imagine Rocky saying that.. I don't know why I am imagining such things 😭

Next is, Happy dying while saving Honey.. but it leaves us nowhere. Rocky remains stuck where he was.

You see, I am analysing all possible scenarios.🤪 

This makes me so depressed now. After all the pain we went through we well deserve some happiness. Gosh i dont want them to be reuniting after death. I want them to reunite now and live a happy life together. How can a show which was supposed to be happy and spread happiness turn out to be despressing? 

And how can they show that a terrorist wins. That the ones who fight for the right and who strive hard to defeat the terrorists are not successful. So i think RoHa would team up and expose the culprits and stop the bomb blast. 

Just remembered though - in an interview with imwbuzz Purvi stated this - “Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji is a nice show, and we have a track in the backdrop of the terrorists and bomb blast too. The coming sequences should be nice and entertaining,” she states. 

Does that mean there will be a blast? If theres a bomb blast i am sure they are planning to make RoHa die together. I so hope its not true. I hatep plots which dont let the hero and heroine have their happily ever after. 

But looking back to the time of Happys accident - Rocky said that their story is yet to begin and that journey cannot end so soon. But till now they didnt even gave a proper story. I can remember being so happy at that time since i thought that it meant we would get to see the start of their love story. But how wrong i was. It was the start of a depressing track. 

I hope the CVs help us. And atleast now let RoHa have their love story completed and live happily.

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

This makes me so depressed now. After all the pain we went through we well deserve some happiness. Gosh i dont want them to be reuniting after death. I want them to reunite now and live a happy life together. How can a show which was supposed to be happy and spread happiness turn out to be despressing? 

95% of all the episodes have already depressed us. A depressing end doesn't surprise me 😆I don't know how to react on this. 

And how can they show that a terrorist wins. That the ones who fight for the right and who strive hard to defeat the terrorists are not successful. So i think RoHa would team up and expose the culprits and stop the bomb blast.

No, the terrorists won't win and neither would Honey blast. I was saying that Happy might get harmed in her efforts to deactivate Honey's chip. 

Rocky is seriously hating her and he will not team up with her now that he has a team of his own which is also aiming to stop this attack. Happy is going to fight alone and we have already seen Kabir injecting her. They will kidnap her. 

Something needs to happen for Rocky's superficial nafrat for Happy to melt. It is possible if Happy's life comes at stake or she experiences a near death situation.

Just remembered though - in an interview with imwbuzz Purvi stated this - “Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji is a nice show, and we have a track in the backdrop of the terrorists and bomb blast too. The coming sequences should be nice and entertaining,” she states. 

That was before the channel served them with a notice to close down DTHHJ. They might have changed the plot by now in order to have an early closure. Usually the actors are unaware of the story till they are handed over the script for the day. Let's see! 

Does that mean there will be a blast? If theres a bomb blast i am sure they are planning to make RoHa die together. I so hope its not true. I hatep plots which dont let the hero and heroine have their happily ever after. 

But looking back to the time of Happys accident - Rocky said that their story is yet to begin and that journey cannot end so soon. But till now they didnt even gave a proper story. I can remember being so happy at that time since i thought that it meant we would get to see the start of their love story. But how wrong i was. It was the start of a depressing track. 

I hope the CVs help us. And atleast now let RoHa have their love story completed and live happily.

Just 19 more to go! We should just wait for them to turn the pages.

afideen thumbnail

[QUOTE=Golu14]

All your points are valid. Yep few more epsodes and lets see how the ending is.  

But one thing has been bugging me throughout. Rocky has always been yearning for Happy to come back to life. He was so happy when he figured out that khushi is Happy. And was so eager to find her and meet her. But why then didnt he like have an emotional hug like a hug of relief to see the love if his life alive? I mean isnt that the first thing you do when you see the person whom you love unconditionally and thought long dead, alive? First time you really see her and meet her you will have that emotional 'cannot believe shes actually alive' moment. Touch her and hug her and make sure thats really her before disbelief and confusion sets in? Followed by the questions of how and why and then the feelings of betrayal and anger. But in Rockys case it was direct anger? Wasnt he happy and relieved to see the person he prayed to see alive is actually alive and well? 

And now the way he behaves its like all his prayers were fake. He wished for Happy to be alive and to be with him and now that shes there he hates her and doesnt want to see her face nor want her in his life. 😂 What does he want? What Happy should do is tell him fine i am gonna leave and go away from your life. 😂 Then Rocky will probably snap out of it at though of losing her. Like you said the only way to snap him out of his hatred is the risk of losing Happy again. 

Theres still this Harleen in the picture. Call me selfish but as of now i dont care about her or what happens to her even if she turns out good, i just want RoHa to unite. 😂