Drama-Movies-Tvseries-webseries

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Being a student of theater that is a very small actor i would love to say something about the senarios of current tv serials though i m not very a big fan of it but felt to share:

I know whole lot would be knowing the difference between movies/stage drama/tv serials but do we really accept that? 

A movie is directed acted direct and is relased after its completion so in that we dont have have choice that we can change it u see u judge and u move on as once done its done no changes 

So it happens in stage drama and web series they are finite and shot before they are relased and being a stage artist i know how hard its to convince the live auidence when they are judging your minute expressions and dialogues live we have to be very care ful 

But what happens with TV is neither they are finite nor their reach is limited certainly u need to convince them daily with not just story line but also with your acting direction and a lot more with in a limited budget(CA student budget comes 1st) 

In Tv series everytime u need to provide something which is convincing,  full of entertainment, and also trp wala.  Trp is something like report card to makers weekly test every school has different set of rules (school-channels) which they need to fullfill and its not possible to convince each and every one along with the rules 

With that this is not finite that they can just show accordingly,  everytime new turn they show will be related to something or the other some would be famous some so cribbing over content and storyline for every twist had it been a Normal logical storyline which we say wont give us drama Entertainment.

Even if a movie is full of masala we feel to watch in theatre but movies like badla/pink we can watch it our place also. 

What i mean to say is drama is the most necessary part of tv series. . . . We saying that this acceptable or not but they have to do it for their meals and certain point i like this flexibility that they can change it to the taste of auidence and work accordingly with time it may be a disaster or blessing 

Now coming to the lead pairs. . . Again we have like the previously paired or current pair we like or dislike them nd demand over certain things this again can be a curse or boon because the pair of previous shows can not be paired reasons: difference of choice roles and work its not that they totally cant be paired (hiten-gauri) have been paired thrice by EK but now lot more channels, PH and work its difficult in tv series  as if single series run for minimum 3- months its not necessary the show of other actor will also run for that particular period only so many other factors do matter in this pairing also its good if the current pair is not working they have flexibility for changing it as movies and drama dont have it cause once finalized its done and hit the screens whether it will be loss or profit they cant change it 

Dynamics for t wait series are changing but will take time till that enjoy the OTT drama. 

I dont know whether its relevent or not but as i see that people are having question on daily dose I felt to say i m not good at words so if anything u find confusing feel free to ask me related to this only