“Mujay Abhir say pyar ho gaya hain. I love Abhir” 12 july Analysis

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps . . . perhaps . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath.” 

― Lucy Maud Montgomery.

The mood of the whole AM fandom is very sombre. I know you all are worried about Kuku and Ben Baa causing problems. I know you are scared that the CVs might destroy the essence of AM. Well breathe in breathe out and relax we all are in for the long run. As Mish once said all epic love stories have obstacles. Angst is also an important part of a love story because even real-life stories are not all sunshine and rainbows. Right now, I am asking you all to have a bit of fate and patience. AM are meant to end up together just look at their happy blissful faces in the opening montage. Do they show KUKU or another side character in it? No right, so that signifies that some day AM will find each other and be together. Let’s dig in to the episode now. I loved the scenes we got today. They were a pure bliss.

“Ready kholo anakhay” Loved how Abhir removed his hands and was fully ready to show her the painting. He is so much in love that he can’t wait to tell her and show her. 

“Nahi mujhay nahi dekhna” Our dear Mish though is feeling a bit shy and is scared of her newfound feelings. She looks away refusing to look at the painting. Right now, she rather keep her feelings to herself. 

“Kyun?” Why Abhir asks her as he believes that the storm might have changed her mind

“Abhir Please mujay Janay doh na” She diverts the questions and asks him to let her go.

“Mishti kiya ho gaya tum toh pehaly painting dekhna chaati ti jana chaati iss main kon hain. Aur tumnay hi toh mujh say kaha tha kay jab main iss rishtay ko samaj jaon main sab say pehaly tumhay baton” I loved how gentle and respectful Abhir was here. His voice modulation here oh god the way his voice becomes so gentle when he addresses like a kid while asking her what’s wrong and the way he instantly shifts in to flirtation mode was adorable.

“Toh yeh rishta tumhay samaj aha gaya hain” Our girl Mish is walking on egg shells here. She wants to know the sincerity of his feelings. Does he truly understand the bond they share?

“Hah jaan ti ho kaisay kyun kay mujay aisay lag ta hain jaisay main uss kay liay feel karta hu who bhi meri li aisay hi feel karti hain. Tumhay kia lag ta hain” I love how Abhir puts her doubts to rest and even hints to the fact that he is aware that even she might have feelings for him. I will repeat what I said in my last post. Flirty Abhir is my favorite Abhir. Home boy is having so much fun while asking her about what she thinks lol.

“No absolutely not” I literally rofled here Mish was so flustered jaisi us ski chodi pakri gayi ho. Abhir has it all figured out Mish dear.

“Tum itni sure kaisay ho sakti ho?”  

“I mean tum kaisay pata tum itna sure kaisay ho saktay ho?”

“Mishti are you okay toh phir palat kar dekh lo. Khud dekho aur baton kay kia humarhi feelings sahi hain yeah galat”

I absolutely loved this banter between them both. The respect Abhir gave Mish here is so admirable. Its rare to see such level-headed male leads in ITV he didn’t force her to look he just kept on requesting. He even asked for her opinion. This is the way to treat a lady guys please take notes. The way they show Mish remembering their past moments was the best thing ever. Yeh risthay hain plays and again they echo that this bond its even deeper then the sea’s actual depth. A depth that’s unknown to the naked eye but those who plunge in it have an idea of how deep the sea can be. The AM moments they showed the balloon scene, the infamous holi scene where they unknowingly added color to each other’s life, their sky diving scene where A thought her to let lose and fly high much like their love, the moment he gave her a small but the most meaningful gift a pair of glasses because her previous ones were broken that was a subtle reaffirmation from A’s side that he loved Mish for who she is the whole of her with her spectacles, the time they sang together for the first time and when they walked in silence  with so many unsaid things between them, the way she grabbed her hand when trying to get him out of the car and the time he caressed her hand under his cheek and refused to let her go and asked her to stay. These are just some of the most iconic moments AM have shared with each other. The lines Abhir says after that are one of the best confessions ever without actually being a confession. The way he leans in to her and says these lines so softly is so magical that any girl would melt.

“Misthi yay meri zindagi ka sab say bada saach hain. Jo saach main tuhmaray saath share karna chaata hu. Tumhay baatna chaata hu,kay jab main ankhay baad karta hu toh mujay srf uss ka chera dikhay deta hain meray dil ki har dhakan sirf ussi ka naam layti hain meray kaanon ko sirf ussi ki awaaz sunayi dayti hain uss ka naam hain….”

He tells her that this thing he has for her is the biggest truth of his life and he wants to share it with her because when he closes his eyes he sees her. He even closes his eyes here which was so cute haaye. Every beat of his heart beats for her. His ears only listen to her voice. He is completely smitten by her. He wants to tell her the name but she stops him.

“Mat baton mujh say nahi ho ga” Not today I guess Mish is not ready to acknowledge it today. The moment is too precious for some time she wants to cherish it on her own. For now, she is not ready to bear the brunt of her new-found feelings so she runs away. He calls after her but Madam toh Pt Usha say bhi taiz bhaag rahi. Abhir’s words have such a pronounced impact on Mish that she is in a world of her own, she doesn’t even register the people around her only his words and his actions echo in her ears and mind. Another beautiful silent sequence and the way camera pans on Mish and her subtle cute smiles, the change in her expression from those of surprise to pure bliss and joy was phenomenal. The way she closes her eyes and remembers their moments with his words. Uff Shaheer’s voice and those scenes are so beautifully woven in with a little sprinkle of female dheere  dheere song  . It finally dawns on Mish and she opens her eyes and her heart. She admits that she is also in love.

“Mujay Abhir say pyar ho gaya hain. I love Abhir” The way Mish exclaims to herself the happiness in her face, that smile that lights up her eyes the way she clutches her hands and closes her eyes trying to take it all in were so beautifully acted out by Rhea. Yeh rishtay hain plays and she steals a glance at Abhir. Lol Abhir standing on the ledge in this moment reminded me off a few lines from DDLJ

“Raj agar yay tujh say pyar karti hain toh paltay gi. Palat, Palat”

And as you know it Mishti does look back at him giving him a slight reaffirmation that she too feels for him. I loved how Nanu thanked Mish his future grand daughter bahu 😊 and made fun of Abhir. Imagine all the fun these two will have later when things are okay. BM was so right when she said that people who are meant to be together will end up with each other. Mish as always  refuses to take credit and gives all the credit to her family. She feels like she can never be anyone’s support system. Abhir pretends to be jealous and mission makkahn lagao future Saas is in full swing. If anyone needs classes please consult Abhir on a blow by blow account on how to impress your future mother in law. Another DDLG reference.

“Yay samaj lay kay app hi ki parchayi ho” We all know he is referring to Mish. Lol Ben Baa looked so constipated here when she gave a look to Kunal like genuinely poop nah anay wali look thi 😊. 

“Tum jisi chaon who tumhay zaroor milay”

“Abb aap nay keh diya hain to meri chaahat zaroor puri ho gi”

I am putting these lines in bold for all the people who are feeling sad now. These lines are your biggest hint. Don’t worry about poop face and her antics kuch nah honay wala. Lol Kuhu suggests shopping to stall the conversation but Nanu turns that in to a double date. Abhir in is full on teasing mode and pretends he is too busy but BM tells him that maybe he will find the one there. Abba ap ko kia batay saasu Maa Abhir larki toh mil gayi hain bas abb who maan jayay. Jasmeet and Kuku’s conversation was full of poop and trash too. Ignore these people in ka kuch nahi ho sakta. 

The conversation between Abhir and Ben Baa was a fight between their intellect and ideologies. Abhir is rightfully skeptical of his mom’s actions. He knows her so well and she knows him too well too and that much knowledge about each other gives both of them an edge. But you know what the difference is for Ben Baa her love seeks to consume and control. Everything in her life even love is just pure business like she has that mentality that she needs to crack every deal that she needs to beat everyone else and be in control and sharing is not an option. Over protectiveness  is equated with possessiveness. Whereas Abhir’s love seeks to nurture and foster growth. For him love is the purest of all emotions where you don’t need to prove anything. Where you give the other person autonomy to make their own decisions. Ben Baa bad mouths Mish and Abhir instantly defends her and Ben Baa again gets that constipated expression. How innocently does Abhir ask his mom to promise that she won’t do anything against Mish. It’s a subtle threat to back off. Ben Baa however refuses to make that promise she claims that she wants her sons to be happy can’t she see that Mish makes him the happiest. Kunal is right Abhir will do anything for Mish. Have they both forgotten that Abhir was about to leave the house but hasn’t left up till now. Have they not noticed that Abhir has somewhat forgotten the pain he faced when his father left him? How can they not see that he has finally allowed himself to be happy and is not chasing the ghosts of his pasts anymore? Maybe they are jealous that its not them but Mishti that has that effect on him. Love is not a competition and Abhir is not a prize they have to win. Ben Baa talks about using Kuhu as her pawn and it is disgusting to see that Kunal knows that Kuhu will do what he says. That is such a gross misuse of a girls feelings. Lol when Kunal says “Ho ga wohi jo hum chaatay hain”. Lol let me burst your bubble there Kunal first off all please don’t delude yourself in to thinking that what you wish will happen because then there is no need for fate and god. Ah we human beings are so foolish to believe that we are in control but the truth is we are not. Fate brought AM together and fate will make sure they end up together. Just remember that nothing worthwhile ever comes easy. Our AM will find happiness we just have to weather the storm with them and trust in the fact that their love will endure.

“Evil may be strong, but love--love breaks any curse, any spell--any sort of magic.

“Love is mightier than hate; it doesn't need a sword to conquer.” 

― Matshona Dhliwayo

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful as usual. Unke scenes repeat pe dekh ri hu

I swear ab to muje bhi aisi love story chahiye lol. Bhagvan ji bata dia aapko

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Beautiful as usual. Unke scenes repeat pe dekh ri hu

I swear ab to muje bhi aisi love story chahiye lol. Bhagvan ji bata dia aapko

Meen yaar meri dil ki baat kar di. I need a epic love story like their story too . Aik problem hain haven't found anyone like Abhir😔

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Meen yaar meri dil ki baat kar di. I need a epic love story like their story too . Aik problem hain haven't found anyone like Abhir😔

🤗

Inshallah zarur milega Hume. Ab ye dekh lia to isse kam accept ni hoga... 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

🤗

Inshallah zarur milega Hume. Ab ye dekh lia to isse kam accept ni hoga... 

Hah yaar I believe that all of us will find our Abhir one day.

meen123 thumbnail

Hah yaar I believe that all of us will find our Abhir one day.

🤗🤗

I do believe that we are given a chance to be happy atleast once. Its upto us if we take it or not 

Dear you need to edit your yesterday's episode title date. You have mentioned 12 July on both of them. I was confused the whole day. 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

🤗🤗

I do believe that we are given a chance to be happy atleast once. Its upto us if we take it or not 

Dear you need to edit your yesterday's episode title date. You have mentioned 12 July on both of them. I was confused the whole day. 

Oh lol thanks I wrote it after 12 am let me fix it:)

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

“Evil may be strong, but love--love breaks any curse, any spell--any sort of magic.

― Matshona Dhliwayo

Zara, what a fabulous post. I look forward to reading every single day!!

The above quote resonates with me and I love it!!! So true for our MishBir!! 

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=fangirl1012]

“Perhaps, after all, romance did not come into one’s life with pomp and blare, like a gay knight riding down; perhaps it crept to one’s side like an old friend through quiet ways; perhaps it revealed itself in seeming prose, until some sudden shaft of illumination flung athwart its pages betrayed the rhythm and the music, perhaps . . . perhaps . . . love unfolded naturally out of a beautiful friendship, as a golden-hearted rose slipping from its green sheath.” 

― Lucy Maud Montgomery.

The mood of the whole AM fandom is very sombre. I know you all are worried about Kuku and Ben Baa causing problems. I know you are scared that the CVs might destroy the essence of AM. Well breathe in breathe out and relax we all are in for the long run. As Mish once said all epic love stories have obstacles. Angst is also an important part of a love story because even real-life stories are not all sunshine and rainbows. Right now, I am asking you all to have a bit of fate and patience. AM are meant to end up together just look at their happy blissful faces in the opening montage. Do they show KUKU or another side character in it? No right, so that signifies that some day AM will find each other and be together. Let’s dig in to the episode now. I loved the scenes we got today. They were a pure bliss.

“Ready kholo anakhay” Loved how Abhir removed his hands and was fully ready to show her the painting. He is so much in love that he can’t wait to tell her and show her. 

“Nahi mujhay nahi dekhna” Our dear Mish though is feeling a bit shy and is scared of her newfound feelings. She looks away refusing to look at the painting. Right now, she rather keep her feelings to herself. 

“Kyun?” Why Abhir asks her as he believes that the storm might have changed her mind

“Abhir Please mujay Janay doh na” She diverts the questions and asks him to let her go.

“Mishti kiya ho gaya tum toh pehaly painting dekhna chaati ti jana chaati iss main kon hain. Aur tumnay hi toh mujh say kaha tha kay jab main iss rishtay ko samaj jaon main sab say pehaly tumhay baton” I loved how gentle and respectful Abhir was here. His voice modulation here oh god the way his voice becomes so gentle when he addresses like a kid while asking her what’s wrong and the way he instantly shifts in to flirtation mode was adorable.

“Toh yeh rishta tumhay samaj aha gaya hain” Our girl Mish is walking on egg shells here. She wants to know the sincerity of his feelings. Does he truly understand the bond they share?

“Hah jaan ti ho kaisay kyun kay mujay aisay lag ta hain jaisay main uss kay liay feel karta hu who bhi meri li aisay hi feel karti hain. Tumhay kia lag ta hain” I love how Abhir puts her doubts to rest and even hints to the fact that he is aware that even she might have feelings for him. I will repeat what I said in my last post. Flirty Abhir is my favorite Abhir. Home boy is having so much fun while asking her about what she thinks lol.

“No absolutely not” I literally rofled here Mish was so flustered jaisi us ski chodi pakri gayi ho. Abhir has it all figured out Mish dear.

“Tum itni sure kaisay ho sakti ho?”  

“I mean tum kaisay pata tum itna sure kaisay ho saktay ho?”

“Mishti are you okay toh phir palat kar dekh lo. Khud dekho aur baton kay kia humarhi feelings sahi hain yeah galat”

I absolutely loved this banter between them both. The respect Abhir gave Mish here is so admirable. Its rare to see such level-headed male leads in ITV he didn’t force her to look he just kept on requesting. He even asked for her opinion. This is the way to treat a lady guys please take notes. The way they show Mish remembering their past moments was the best thing ever. Yeh risthay hain plays and again they echo that this bond its even deeper then the sea’s actual depth. A depth that’s unknown to the naked eye but those who plunge in it have an idea of how deep the sea can be. The AM moments they showed the balloon scene, the infamous holi scene where they unknowingly added color to each other’s life, their sky diving scene where A thought her to let lose and fly high much like their love, the moment he gave her a small but the most meaningful gift a pair of glasses because her previous ones were broken that was a subtle reaffirmation from A’s side that he loved Mish for who she is the whole of her with her spectacles, the time they sang together for the first time and when they walked in silence  with so many unsaid things between them, the way she grabbed her hand when trying to get him out of the car and the time he caressed her hand under his cheek and refused to let her go and asked her to stay. These are just some of the most iconic moments AM have shared with each other. The lines Abhir says after that are one of the best confessions ever without actually being a confession. The way he leans in to her and says these lines so softly is so magical that any girl would melt.

“Misthi yay meri zindagi ka sab say bada saach hain. Jo saach main tuhmaray saath share karna chaata hu. Tumhay baatna chaata hu,kay jab main ankhay baad karta hu toh mujay srf uss ka chera dikhay deta hain meray dil ki har dhakan sirf ussi ka naam layti hain meray kaanon ko sirf ussi ki awaaz sunayi dayti hain uss ka naam hain….”

He tells her that this thing he has for her is the biggest truth of his life and he wants to share it with her because when he closes his eyes he sees her. He even closes his eyes here which was so cute haaye. Every beat of his heart beats for her. His ears only listen to her voice. He is completely smitten by her. He wants to tell her the name but she stops him.

“Mat baton mujh say nahi ho ga” Not today I guess Mish is not ready to acknowledge it today. The moment is too precious for some time she wants to cherish it on her own. For now, she is not ready to bear the brunt of her new-found feelings so she runs away. He calls after her but Madam toh Pt Usha say bhi taiz bhaag rahi. Abhir’s words have such a pronounced impact on Mish that she is in a world of her own, she doesn’t even register the people around her only his words and his actions echo in her ears and mind. Another beautiful silent sequence and the way camera pans on Mish and her subtle cute smiles, the change in her expression from those of surprise to pure bliss and joy was phenomenal. The way she closes her eyes and remembers their moments with his words. Uff Shaheer’s voice and those scenes are so beautifully woven in with a little sprinkle of female dheere  dheere song  . It finally dawns on Mish and she opens her eyes and her heart. She admits that she is also in love.

“Mujay Abhir say pyar ho gaya hain. I love Abhir” The way Mish exclaims to herself the happiness in her face, that smile that lights up her eyes the way she clutches her hands and closes her eyes trying to take it all in were so beautifully acted out by Rhea. Yeh rishtay hain plays and she steals a glance at Abhir. Lol Abhir standing on the ledge in this moment reminded me off a few lines from DDLJ

“Raj agar yay tujh say pyar karti hain toh paltay gi. Palat, Palat”

And as you know it Mishti does look back at him giving him a slight reaffirmation that she too feels for him. I loved how Nanu thanked Mish his future grand daughter bahu 😊 and made fun of Abhir. Imagine all the fun these two will have later when things are okay. BM was so right when she said that people who are meant to be together will end up with each other. Mish as always  refuses to take credit and gives all the credit to her family. She feels like she can never be anyone’s support system. Abhir pretends to be jealous and mission makkahn lagao future Saas is in full swing. If anyone needs classes please consult Abhir on a blow by blow account on how to impress your future mother in law. Another DDLG reference.

“Yay samaj lay kay app hi ki parchayi ho” We all know he is referring to Mish. Lol Ben Baa looked so constipated here when she gave a look to Kunal like genuinely poop nah anay wali look thi 😊. 

“Tum jisi chaon who tumhay zaroor milay”

“Abb aap nay keh diya hain to meri chaahat zaroor puri ho gi”

I am putting these lines in bold for all the people who are feeling sad now. These lines are your biggest hint. Don’t worry about poop face and her antics kuch nah honay wala. Lol Kuhu suggests shopping to stall the conversation but Nanu turns that in to a double date. Abhir in is full on teasing mode and pretends he is too busy but BM tells him that maybe he will find the one there. Abba ap ko kia batay saasu Maa Abhir larki toh mil gayi hain bas abb who maan jayay. Jasmeet and Kuku’s conversation was full of poop and trash too. Ignore these people in ka kuch nahi ho sakta. 

The conversation between Abhir and Ben Baa was a fight between their intellect and ideologies. Abhir is rightfully skeptical of his mom’s actions. He knows her so well and she knows him too well too and that much knowledge about each other gives both of them an edge. But you know what the difference is for Ben Baa her love seeks to consume and control. Everything in her life even love is just pure business like she has that mentality that she needs to crack every deal that she needs to beat everyone else and be in control and sharing is not an option. Over protectiveness  is equated with possessiveness. Whereas Abhir’s love seeks to nurture and foster growth. For him love is the purest of all emotions where you don’t need to prove anything. Where you give the other person autonomy to make their own decisions. Ben Baa bad mouths Mish and Abhir instantly defends her and Ben Baa again gets that constipated expression. How innocently does Abhir ask his mom to promise that she won’t do anything against Mish. It’s a subtle threat to back off. Ben Baa however refuses to make that promise she claims that she wants her sons to be happy can’t she see that Mish makes him the happiest. Kunal is right Abhir will do anything for Mish. Have they both forgotten that Abhir was about to leave the house but hasn’t left up till now. Have they not noticed that Abhir has somewhat forgotten the pain he faced when his father left him? How can they not see that he has finally allowed himself to be happy and is not chasing the ghosts of his pasts anymore? Maybe they are jealous that its not them but Mishti that has that effect on him. Love is not a competition and Abhir is not a prize they have to win. Ben Baa talks about using Kuhu as her pawn and it is disgusting to see that Kunal knows that Kuhu will do what he says. That is such a gross misuse of a girls feelings. Lol when Kunal says “Ho ga wohi jo hum chaatay hain”. Lol let me burst your bubble there Kunal first off all please don’t delude yourself in to thinking that what you wish will happen because then there is no need for fate and god. Ah we human beings are so foolish to believe that we are in control but the truth is we are not. Fate brought AM together and fate will make sure they end up together. Just remember that nothing worthwhile ever comes easy. Our AM will find happiness we just have to weather the storm with them and trust in the fact that their love will endure.

― Matshona Dhliwayo

[/QUOTE

Loved your post as usual.....especially the ones that I have highlighted in bold...👏👏 To be honest with you although I loved Mishbir scenes, after watching the entire episode today i was a bit sad especially because of the negative vibe the trio of Meenu, her Munna and brainless Kuhu created.... But your post gave me a ray of hope... Thank you for the optimistic post... really liked how you have emphasised that everything will be fine with AM throughout the post... Feeling positive now...😊😊

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Fabulous post as usual , Zara⭐️👏  All MishBir scenes and Mishti’s realisation were so gratifying.. I liked A’s descent .. he was walking on air , in a trance  Being optimistic and facing  all trials and tribulations with a positive mindset is one of life’s biggest lessons to mankind and it was heartwarming to read you laying emphasis on that. Thank you .  It was much needed , since the fandom as you rightly pointed is despondent. And I want to reiterate that I love both the quotes ❤️