Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amy142

That's our pipe dream,  will hardly be shown since the show doesn't revolve around them. Till last week or so,  we saw neither hair nor hide of Jay and sonali.  And in 2 days,  boy has a girlfriend and does target shooting as side business,  LOL.  He's just getting screen space after a month or so,  of no consequence to me as a viewer.  Sonali has been clinging on to whoever has been available next to her and crying.  I saw her smiling only in the last episode.  Don't get me started about Dhruv,  I feel pity for the actor. All he does is lolling around drunk.  Kabir,  I hope pokes himself in the eye and gets temporary blindness. I am sick of the high school level drama he is engaging in with Pooja.  Grown ups can do better. 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

@bold: Oh ! God so true !!!!! They are acting like kindergarten kids pulling each others' hair. When oh when will Indian shows give us actual meaningful conversations while building up romance or rather any relationship ?

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stormborn

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

@bold: Oh ! God so true !!!!! They are acting like kindergarten kids pulling each others' hair. When oh when will Indian shows give us actual meaningful conversations while building up romance or rather any relationship ?

Tell you what I have observed in my drama watching experience.  You are most likely to fall in love with the person you hate the most. 

Like hate to love is the most common done to death trope,  ever.  And strange that it gets lapped up like hot cakes every single time. 

I was bantering with another fellow forum member about what is going to happen next in this show.  There's a solid set up for a love quadrangle according to her. She even came up with dialogues. πŸ€£

Edit, that's the person I am talking to,  the one you replied to just below this post.  

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I think Kabir wants to take everything back because as he said his family members shouldn't suffer because of what his father did. Dhruv, Kabir, Sonali and the other brother are innocent. It's difficult for rich people to survive without money. I understand why this four don't understand Pooja's pain. For them they did nothing wrong with her but still were snatched everything by her. That's why Pooja is the bad person here for them. Also when you are struggling to survive yourself, you usually don't care about how other people feel. At least they are not behaving like mahaan people. Anyone would be mad about losing everything overnight. 

I didn't like Kabir manhandling her so I hope we won't get such scenes in the future. 

Kabir was the guy who asked his father to surrender but she was so much into her revenge that she not only made tamasha of his father's death (Even if your dad is a murderer, he is still your dad) but she humiliated him. That's when he thought about taking evrything back from her. He was about to get a job but she destroyed all his certificates. So Kabir reacting like this is justified. 

Now about Pooja. She is also right in doing whatever she is doing afterall she has lost her everything because of the Mittals. 

Both are right on their own way. 

The intention for my post was not a janbir comparison though. I just opted for an individual analysis of the Mittal kids. How they are as individual people and all that. Anyway yes you are right. They are not wrong from their own standpoints. Basically every shaded character in a story is right in his/her own perspective. Even the joker in batman thinks he is right from his point of view and has his own sense of rationality about that (not comparing Kabir or puja to that psychopath though πŸ˜†). I just did a viewer's analysis on some subtle traits in their characters. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail

Tell you what I have observed in my drama watching experience.  You are most likely to fall in love with the person you hate the most. 

Like hate to love is the most common done to death trope,  ever.  And strange that it gets lapped up like hot cakes every single time. 

I was bantering with another fellow forum member about what is going to happen next in this show.  There's a solid set up for a love quadrangle according to her. She even came up with dialogues. πŸ€£

Nehiiiiiiiiiii (elbow on nose - dramatic scream). I don't know how else to react.

I forecast a pentagon though. Loser Dhruv - Kicker Puja - Filmy Kabir - Screamy Rani - Mahaan Kavya

Puja has already shown her football skills with K's docs bag and mob. Today K showed it with the uniform. Khelenge football shootball paancho milke.

Amy142 thumbnail

Nehiiiiiiiiiii (elbow on nose - dramatic scream). I don't know how else to react.

I forecast a pentagon though. Loser Dhruv - Kicker Puja - Filmy Kabir - Screamy Rani - Mahaan Kavya

Puja has already shown her football skills with K's docs bag and mob. Today K showed it with the uniform. Khelenge football shootball paancho milke.

Although it is very obvious,  probable name it what you want,  I am dreading that day when it dawns upon us. 

Bend it like mittals and ex miitals? 🀒

Chalo attention grabbing hoga. LOL, don't take this as confirmation of this atrocity of a story line.  πŸ€£

stormborn thumbnail

Although it is very obvious,  probable name it what you want,  I am dreading that day when it dawns upon us. 

Bend it like mittals and ex miitals? 🀒

Chalo attention grabbing hoga. LOL, don't take this as confirmation of this atrocity of a story line.  πŸ€£

Bend it like puja while Dhruv watching her doing yoga. Lekin fir Kabir ka kya hoga !? πŸ˜‰

Amy142 thumbnail

Bend it like puja while Dhruv watching her doing yoga. Lekin fir Kabir ka kya hoga !? πŸ˜‰

He can continue with his I am watching you gesture till he goes blindπŸ˜†

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I think Kabir wants to take everything back because as he said his family members shouldn't suffer because of what his father did. Dhruv, Kabir, Sonali and the other brother are innocent. It's difficult for rich people to survive without money. I understand why this four don't understand Pooja's pain. For them they did nothing wrong with her but still were snatched everything by her. That's why Pooja is the bad person here for them. Also when you are struggling to survive yourself, you usually don't care about how other people feel. At least they are not behaving like mahaan people. Anyone would be mad about losing everything overnight. 

I didn't like Kabir manhandling her so I hope we won't get such scenes in the future. 

Kabir was the guy who asked his father to surrender but she was so much into her revenge that she not only made tamasha of his father's death (Even if your dad is a murderer, he is still your dad) but she humiliated him. That's when he thought about taking evrything back from her. He was about to get a job but she destroyed all his certificates. So Kabir reacting like this is justified. 

Now about Pooja. She is also right in doing whatever she is doing afterall she has lost her everything because of the Mittals. 

Both are right on their own way. 

viewers are only going mad. I don't like kabir character. At least pooja is doing for a reason amd she is yet to come out of trauma and she doesn't have anyone to guide her towards correct path.

But kabir,no way. Mocking someone's poverty is very bad.. there is no guiltyfeeling for his dad's crime. If I keep on watching this will surely turn mad.. all the mittals are bad and mad. Seriously wanted kavya in this situation ,how would she react. She will feel bad for marrying a person like kabir. I am sure about this. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

That's our pipe dream,  will hardly be shown since the show doesn't revolve around them. Till last week or so,  we saw neither hair nor hide of Jay and sonali.  And in 2 days,  boy has a girlfriend and does target shooting as side business,  LOL.  He's just getting screen space after a month or so,  of no consequence to me as a viewer.  Sonali has been clinging on to whoever has been available next to her and crying.  I saw her smiling only in the last episode.  Don't get me started about Dhruv,  I feel pity for the actor. All he does is lolling around drunk.  Kabir,  I hope pokes himself in the eye and gets temporary blindness. I am sick of the high school level drama he is engaging in with Pooja.  Grown ups can do better. 

ROFL πŸ€£πŸ˜† can't even imagine pooja kabir love story πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The intention for my post was not a janbir comparison though. I just opted for an individual analysis of the Mittal kids. How they are as individual people and all that. Anyway yes you are right. They are not wrong from their own standpoints. Basically every shaded character in a story is right in his/her own perspective. Even the joker in batman thinks he is right from his point of view and has his own sense of rationality about that (not comparing Kabir or puja to that psychopath though πŸ˜†). I just did a viewer's analysis on some subtle traits in their characters. 

I am also analyzing all the characters. Difference is you are looking for faults and I am looking for the reasons of their behaviour. πŸ˜‰