Bobby Parvez to enter Star Plus’ Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji

fivestar2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

TV actors Bobby Parvez, who is known for his stint in Mooh Boli Shaadi and Rab Maneya, will soon enter Star Plus’ Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji (4 Lions Films).

According to our sources, Bobby has been roped in to play pivotal role in the show.

Currently, the show is revolving around Rocky (Ansh), who has kidnapped Happy (Donal). Wherein, Happy will try to clarify her stand.

Source 

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/bobby-parvez-enter-star-plus-dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-190712

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What now? Rocky kidnapped Happy? For what? So that she doesn't leave Amritsar? Bobby played Happy's tayaji in the beginning.. what is his need now?

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think this kidnapping refers to the incident when he took away Happy from the school's corridor. Then after she was trying to explain herself. But what is tayaji going to do when the show is already ending.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

I think this kidnapping refers to the incident when he took away Happy from the school's corridor. Then after she was trying to explain herself. But what is tayaji going to do when the show is already ending.

Yeah i know right!! They are out of ideas. Now they have to do something to end this. I have no idea what Tayaji will do in this. And it says he is gonna play an important part? 😆 Is he the minister they wanna bomb? 😂

Maybe Happy goes to live with Tayaji. In 20 episodes how can they reunite our RoHa. They wasted all that good moments on a stupid track. Invain a few more episodes which made no different to TRP levels - they never should have introduced this and simply ended the show with AnshMin RoHa without leap like we all wanted.

Atleast everyone would have remembered the show fondly and had good memories. Now its simply all regrets and unhappiness. Just hope they dont drag this hatred track amd simply give us good moments to enjoy atleast towards the end. This is so sad. 

Now they need to get Harleen out of the picture. She should be evil cz she cannot just die cz that will be another guilt on RoHa. And i am so confused about this MrKumar aka Charlie. I had a bad feeling about him. And he is using both Rocky and Honey. And all this confusion needs to be clearednin 20 episodes 😶