Sikandar announcing Kulfi is not her daughter : Kulfi Kumarr Bajewala

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Kulfi Kumar Bajewala the popular Star Plus show produced by Gul Khan and Nilanjana Purkayasstha has seen the most shocking development of Sikandar (Mohit Malik) not accepting Kulfi (Aakriti Sharma) as his daughter at the event where he had planned to launch both of his daughters.

Sikander will announce Kulfi to be the daughter of his brother Mahendar Singh Gill (Rudra Kaushish) with this truth Kulfi will be left shattered

Well, while Sikandar will do it under the force of Amyra (Myra Singh) and Lovely (Anjali Anand), this will come as a big jolt to the Gill family.

This will turn the brothers against each other. Mahendar and Gunjan will be very much pained by this decision of Sikandar and they will decide to stake a claim of Kulfi for life.

As per a reliable source, “Mahendar will forcefully tell Sikandar that he has no more right on Kulfi.”

OMG!!!

Yes, Mahendar will totally go against Sikandar and will withdraw all relationships with Sikandar for this drastic act of his.

Aww!!

And this will only mean that Kulfi will have to go through all the pain silently as she has no voice-over what she wants, as the elders around her have been deciding her future life.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kulfi-kumar-bajewala-sikandar-lose-right-kulfi/2019/07/10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I say good on mahinder and gunjan. Sikander is disloyal, a cheat and a liar who has no real sense of maintaining relationships. 

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kudos to Mohinder !! He has given it good to khota Sikka today....loved every bit of his reprimand and the way he showed mirror to this good for nothing weeping asshole...

Its a very good step that he has finally decided to give Kulfi his name just like his loser brother announced to the world. I was disappointed in kulfi when she again forgave this man. No she shouldnt have given up this time. She was seemingly hurt to an irrepairable extent but still she wiped his tears and said i need not declare to the world that i am your daughter. I know it and you are wid me so i dont need anything else. He again sighed a relief - as always. He knows she will any how forgive me come what may thats why he always takes her for granted. On the other hand hez a big coward and cannot face the two negative forces hovering on his head 24x7 so the best way for him to play safe is to surrender before them and then plead guilty with folded hands from kulfi...this character really disgusts to the core and with each passing day hez beating his previous score of bullshitness and i consder him a much bigger culprit than the mother daughter duo coz they are doing everything for each other and he cannot give even a single moment of happiness either to kulfi or her mother - ever !!!

I wish kulfi agrees and Mohinder takes her away from this madhouse. Let this zaleel man rot with the two witches on board !!!! 

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sikandar doesn't love Kulfi enough. He loves Amyra more. He doesn't deserve Kulfi.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sikka I know tumse  khuch  nahi hone wala .apni bekar  ki majboori  mein kulfi ke saath injustice to kar hi diya  kulfi ko baar  baar bevkoof banana uske  emotions ko hurt karna use false dream dena yeh tumhara ab  roj ka kaam hai 

But tumne  to apni dead wife nimrat ka bhi  parwah nahi ki. By announcing kulfi is daughter of  mohindra   . What does it mean . It means gunjan is mother. Then who was nimrat  for kulfi? 

Khaali  kulfi ko  mohindra ka beti  kyon bataya 

Kul  ko amyra black mail karegi ki agar aap apni first wife importance doge to ghar  se  bhaag jaaongi  to Kya nimrat ko mohindra ki wife announce kar doge ??  Sikka u have completely lost ur sense.

Biggest looser sikka 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
bubblesort thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What is the meaning of sorry if you are going to do the same thing again and again, does Sikander even understand this word? 

I was really expecting today that Kulfi from today will stop calling him baba. She should have call him Mr Gil or chacha , so that he would have realized what a stupid, spineless, coward person he is in the name of a father. A useless father who can't even take stand for his own daughter.

But Kulfi forgave him 😔 . These over good people like kulfi are villan of their own life. I mean like seriously girl , when will she start taking stand for herself ? WHEN?

Today I am really proud of mohinder for taking such decision. I really want Kulfi to go with Mohinder . And once again Sikander left Kulfi's hand🥱

And Kulfi should live separately  with Gunjan and Mohinder and become best singer , better than Sikander, better than Amayra and better than anyone else. THE BEST.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If tomorrow amyra say if u will not shoot kulfi I will go for  hunger strike then will u shoot kulfi ?and start crying  main kya karta main  majboor tha. Ki haa meri bacchi  haa meri bacchi mujhe maaf  kar do  main tumhe  maarna  nahichahta tha   main majboor tha mujhe se galti  ho gayi. Main tumhe shoot nahi karta to amyra  bhookhi reh jaati  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Worst MALE lead in Indian tv shows. Hizzro.............Eunach............

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I say good on mahinder and gunjan. Sikander is disloyal, a cheat and a liar who has no real sense of maintaining relationships. 

Agree wholeheartedly. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintisara

Kudos to Mohinder !! He has given it good to khota Sikka today....loved every bit of his reprimand and the way he showed mirror to this good for nothing weeping asshole...

Its a very good step that he has finally decided to give Kulfi his name just like his loser brother announced to the world. I was disappointed in kulfi when she again forgave this man. No she shouldnt have given up this time. She was seemingly hurt to an irrepairable extent but still she wiped his tears and said i need not declare to the world that i am your daughter. I know it and you are wid me so i dont need anything else. He again sighed a relief - as always. He knows she will any how forgive me come what may thats why he always takes her for granted. On the other hand hez a big coward and cannot face the two negative forces hovering on his head 24x7 so the best way for him to play safe is to surrender before them and then plead guilty with folded hands from kulfi...this character really disgusts to the core and with each passing day hez beating his previous score of bullshitness and i consder him a much bigger culprit than the mother daughter duo coz they are doing everything for each other and he cannot give even a single moment of happiness either to kulfi or her mother - ever !!!

I wish kulfi agrees and Mohinder takes her away from this madhouse. Let this zaleel man rot with the two witches on board !!!! 

The truth is Amyra always matters to him first. Let's accept it that he loves Amyra consciously since he brought her up while he just feels strong connection with Kulfi with her being his blood daughter. He doesn't have any passion to raise Kufi unlike Amyra whom he can't live without seeing her daily while with Kulfi he can get away if he spen with her some five minutes quality time one day for week.

Honestly i feel this show is more of Amyra Sikka's eternal bond than Kulfi's story. While i liked Amyra's bhoot got up Mahinder and made him rational and he took a right decision i was one again shocked over how Sikander let go her easily like it is what he wants. He apologised her just bcos kids boons are bad for elders. He might have worried that wud mean any harm for him and Amyra's story. I honestly feel all his crying is fake bcos he cries so much it never feels honest.

I cried along with Kulfi. Such a little girl again and again pained by her own so called father. She shud just let go of her battle. But i know she again tries and battles for her right. She won't be with Mahinder. I think Mahinder has some plan.

I know Lovely wud turn this way. I never believed her. I was waiting for her to show her true colors.