Nan_ArHi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Prachi did her best to hide from Ranbir. It's not like she's scared of him or something. It's just that she doesn't want to get into an argument with him again. That boy brings the worst out of her and she's done for the night. So she sticked by Pallavi's side, trying to avoid him at all cost. 

When she was called by Dasi, Prachi volunteered to prepare her special Kichdi for her. Being around these people makes her feel at home. It's these feelings, that connection that keeps her do whatever she does for this people, irrespective of how Rhea or Aaliya behaves with her.

Pushing these thoughts away, she made her way towards the kitchen only to be pulled away from the place by Ranbir. Her instincts kicked off and she tried to get herself free from him. When she realized he won't let her go, she let him drag her wherever he wants but not before giving him an earful all the way.

"Leave my hand!" She verbally protested but that didn't stopped him.

And when he finally did, she started her lecture.

"How dare you? How can you just drag me out of blue like this!"

"Listen. I'm clearly warning you. You think I'm a bad boy, my intentions are wrong, blah and blah. I don't care what you think of me. Don't you dare interfere in my personal affairs. If yo-"

"What will you do if I interfere? Always behind girls and d-" Before Prachi gets the chance to complete her sentence, she got silenced by Ranbir's advancement towards her. Before she could realize, she was moving back and stopped when she felt the wall behind her. Perfect! She's trapped between the wall and him without a way out!

When he glared right into her eyes, she can't help but look back at him, her eyes looking into his. An alien feeling overtook Prachi for few seconds that she remained rooted at her place, her eyes looking straight into his, a funny feeling sparking through her body. She can't even describe what went through her when she looked into his eyes.

"Do you like me?" He breathed out, his gaze fixed at her.

"I hate you" She replied in a breath, looking straight into his eyes.

"Good" He advanced a bit "Now listen. Don't you dare interfere in my personal affairs. If you try to interfere in my personal issues then I'll destroy your life by marrying you"

Prachi couldn't believe what she heard. How can he stoop this low just to keep her shut? He'll destroy her life by marrying her? And that too without her consent?

"Will you forcibly marry me?" She glared at him.

"I'll kidnap you and will forcibly marry you"

Prachi was tough at outside until now. But when she heard him talking these stuffs, something in her shifted. Her breath turned uneven and a bit of fear started to rise inside her. She was way too shocked to respond him. She couldn't believe what's happening to her at the other side. Normally she would slap anyone who behave this way with her but her body couldn't just respond. It was an inner conflict which she couldn't understand.

As for Ranbir, he took this chance to let his fingers adjust her bangs behind her ears. In this process he came forward, slowly whispering into her ears while Prachi couldn't make any move. It's like she's under a spell and can't move away.

"I know you don't like me" He whispered softly into her ears, his hot breath immobilizing her "And I won't marry you as you're not my type, you're boring and irritating. But if you put me in such a situation then I'll forcibly marry you and ruin your life by irritating you for the rest of your life"

By now Prachi was breathing heavily. Her mind just couldn't handle it, so did her heart. Ranbir moved away a bit from her and took hold of her shoulders, clearly taking privilege of her state.

"So stay out of my way" He said in a firm voice while Prachi couldn't get herself to look up at him.

Before any of them could say something, they we're disturbed by a noise at distance and it turns out to be Rhea, fuming at both of them. Ranbir distanced himself away from Prachi at the very moment and when Rhea walked away in anger, he left from there, without a care about Prachi or whatever he had told her.

And Prachi, she was so bewildered that she stayed rooted at the same place, her mind racing with thoughts. It took her few minutes to break out of the trance Ranbir held her in. Then her brain started working and she finally rationalized her thoughts. With a deep breath, she cleared her mind.

"Harey! Mein bi na! Iss pagal ke bathon mein aari hu. Mujhe patha hai number one duffer hai yeh Ranbir. Kuch bi boltha hai. Badi aayi, Jabardashthi Shadhi Karlunga!"

She rolled her eyes and walked away towards the kitchen, calling him names all the way.

~ * ~

Thank You

Nan ~

Edited by Nanak_Arshi - 4 years ago