Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

They look so good together with the height and beauty 

She always looks good with tall people.

flipfl0p thumbnail

Only thing that terrorises me would be their philosophical film promotional interviews. Such boring people offscreen. 😃

They both do better (in public) when they are with a lively person. (Hritik with Priyanka, Derpika with RS). But when such people meet people with similar traits, they inspire each other to excel in boredom. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

Only thing that terrorises me would be their philosophical film promotional interviews. Such boring people offscreen. 😃

They both do better (in public) when they are with a lively person. (Hritik with Priyanka, Derpika with RS). But when such people meet people with similar traits, they inspire each other to excel in boredom. 

Both are Capricorns 😂

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Both are Capricorns 😂

This makes so much sense when you know that Capricorns are considered the most introvert and distant of signs. 😂 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

The last line 😆😆😆😆 Truth 😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

This makes so much sense when you know that Capricorns are considered the most introvert and distant of signs. 😂 

Also that Kangana is so much after them 😁 Aditya pancholi, Adhyayan are also capri's 😂

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Also that Kangana is so much after them 😁 Aditya pancholi, Adhyayan are also capri's 😂

Oh god. Kangana has a legit type. 😆 All these Capricorns though reacted so differently to her harassment. I've glad Deepika The Capricorn won here lol. 

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Oh god. Kangana has a legit type. 😆 All these Capricorns though reacted so differently to her harassment. I've glad Deepika The Capricorn won here lol. 

She is the smartest one of them all just knew when to erase Kangana's existence from her life at the right moment. So now Kangana keeps ranting at a closed door 😂

CuttingChai thumbnail

DP should do nimbu mirchi nazar utharna against Kangoli's next verbal diarrhea. 

They both do better (in public) when they are with a lively person. (Hritik with Priyanka, Derpika with RS). But when such people meet people with similar traits, they inspire each other to excel in boredom

😮 true that!😂