Raghu and Maya

InkandFire thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What kind of bullshit is this? So to take revenge on Dhanak, he’s going to marry Maya? I thought this show was different and Raghu genuinely would never consider Maya as a love interest, but no as soon as the leads separate at least one of them needs to get married to someone else. 

Now Raghu will find out about Maayi’s truth on the mandap and break his marriage with Maya and reunite with Dhanak and all will be well. Lovely. All their problems resolved. 

They’re not addressing the issues they need to. They could’ve taken this track and fixed everything wrong with RaNak’s relationship. Dhanak could’ve taken time off and re-evaluate where she went wrong. Marriage to Maya is not a fix to RaNak’s problems. I don’t understand what the hell Raghu is thinking. 

Dhanak kam thi joh ab Raghu bhi yeda ho chuka hai. 

And also, I saw a very interesting video of Raghu being abusive towards Dhanak and then burning himself for causing her pain. A round of applause please. Kya pyaar hai. Now they’re trying to justify abuse by insinuating that you can cause your partner harm long as you you cause yourself twice the harm. 

This is so unhealthy wth. 

Edited by InkandFire - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will catch up on yesterday and today's episode later tonight.

Marry Maya track had to come some time or other. Otherwise, why would she be hanging around for so long in the story when she has no real role apart from making faces and useless comical plans? 

Raghu is a born idiot. Pahle dhanak ke peeche pagal tha ab gusse mein pagal hai. I wish this character had a little more brains. 

As @Tejaswini and @InkandFire said in their posts, CVs will not address the real issue or Dhanak character flaws. They will ignore what is actually wrong on Raghu-Dhanak's relationship and bring in idiotic tracks.

Originally posted by: InkandFire

And also, I saw a very interesting video of Raghu being abusive towards Dhanak and then burning himself for causing her pain. A round of applause please. Kya pyaar hai. Now they’re trying to justify abuse by insinuating that you can cause your partner harm long as you you cause yourself twice the harm. 

This may be inspired from the superhit movie "Kabir Singh". these people have a totally twisted, unhealthy definition of love that I can't even begin to understand it. I don't know anyone who finds this behavior romantic.

I may be the only one but I find that Dhanak's extra large mangalsutra funny. Just OTT. I guess it is supposed to show her dedication to Raghu.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi

As I m a new watcher of d show , still getting through old episode but still it's not completed.

May I know what fault Dhanak had done in her married life ??

InkandFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Hi

As I m a new watcher of d show , still getting through old episode but still it's not completed.

May I know what fault Dhanak had done in her married life ??

The fault really lies in what she’s failed to do in her married life than what she has done.

Put simply, she never prioritises Raghu. To be fair though, they are completely ruining Raghu’s character as well maybe to match the character depth to the same level as Dhanak’s so that they are truly deserving of each other. Haha lol.

They will unravel bit by bit as you continue watching. But enjoy the old episodes whilst you can 🙃

InkandFire thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

I will catch up on yesterday and today's episode later tonight.

Marry Maya track had to come some time or other. Otherwise, why would she be hanging around for so long in the story when she has no real role apart from making faces and useless comical plans? 

Raghu is a born idiot. Pahle dhanak ke peeche pagal tha ab gusse mein pagal hai. I wish this character had a little more brains. 

As @Tejaswini and @InkandFire said in their posts, CVs will not address the real issue or Dhanak character flaws. They will ignore what is actually wrong on Raghu-Dhanak's relationship and bring in idiotic tracks.

This may be inspired from the superhit movie "Kabir Singh". these people have a totally twisted, unhealthy definition of love that I can't even begin to understand it. I don't know anyone who finds this behavior romantic.

I may be the only one but I find that Dhanak's extra large mangalsutra funny. Just OTT. I guess it is supposed to show her dedication to Raghu.

This is so true. I don’t get why they are promoting all this especially when Dhanak is being tolerant (because she’s being a ‘dutiful’ wife etc) it’s just showing that those actions are essentially rewarded. 

Today’s episode really hit a nerve within me. Raghu wanted to rape Dhanak? He literally said that I would force myself on you but you’re not worthy enough to be touched by me. Even if he was never gonna do it, it is soooooo out of character for him. How has he resorted to forcing himself on her? This isn’t Raghu.

Now I’ve been skipping all the episodes and watching them half-heartedly so I really hope I missed something in that scene and misinterpreted it but I doubt it. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: InkandFire

Today’s episode really hit a nerve within me. Raghu wanted to rape Dhanak? He literally said that I would force myself on you but you’re not worthy enough to be touched by me. Even if he was never gonna do it, it is soooooo out of character for him. How has he resorted to forcing himself on her? This isn’t Raghu.

Gosh! that dialogue was so disgusting! I skipped Mai and Maya scenes. Mai is just annoying with her weird plans which only work because Raghu has lost all sense.  Felt nothing for Raghu when he burnt his hand.

What's with all this wifely duties that Dhanak is totally engrossed with? Did she lose her job or something? OR ACP's don't need to work?

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

I guess Raghu dint intended 2 rape Dhanak , he just want 2 torture her as she refused 2 divorce him 

But still it was not right , Dhanak should had slapped him instead of crying

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I guess Raghu dint intended 2 rape Dhanak , he just want 2 torture her as she refused 2 divorce him 

But still it was not right , Dhanak should had slapped him instead of crying

It is not about Raghu's intent. For me, it is disgusting that such a thought can even cross his mind or he thinks it is acceptable to voice it. Also, rape is not the result of being "certain type of woman". Rape is about power and opportunity.  

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

It is not about Raghu's intent. For me, it is disgusting that such a thought can even cross his mind or he thinks it is acceptable to voice it. Also, rape is not the result of being "certain type of woman". Rape is about power and opportunity.  

Disgusting 2 hai hi no doubt in that but more than Raghu , Dhanak irritated me , I mean she is working 4 police department & bearing this torture

When there is punishment 4 domestic violence

When Dhanak is bearing all this silently , how will do justice 2 others

I don't know what makers r trying 2 portray ??

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

D way maya touched Raghu today 🤢 thankfully Raghu stopped her

as I m watching from starting I noticed maaya was always very touchy with Raghu & Raghu always get irritated with her as he don't like 2 be touched by her as he consider her as a frnd