Happy birthday Swati Bhabhi 💌💕

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Bhabhi how are you? I don't know whether you remember me or not but I.... how can I forget you or your birthday πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Here's me wishing you on this very special day 9th of July, a day when the world was blessed with a pure soul like youπŸ€— Bhabhi wishing you a very very Happy birthday with lots of love and good wishes from me. Hope you have a great life ahead with my brother  (dunno whether I have to address him like this or not? ) and my cutie pie Shubh πŸ€—

May the destiny unfold a new pleasant surprise every moment and may all your problems come to me😊 I can't gift you anything except my wishes,  My prayers and my dreams πŸ€— May you celebrate the day with full happiness and love. May you be surrounded forever with your family and loved ones and I wish not one moment passes by when you remember me 😊

I'm sorry for not being able to post any pics now as I don't have a laptop anymoreπŸ˜† also I couldn't write anything special for you as I left writing 1 year back. So sorry Bhabhi ho sake to Bhaiya ki pagli behen ko maaf kar dena aur ho sake to mere aur meri Shona ke liye humesha khush rehna. Hum dono jahan bhi aapke liye humesha dua hi karte hain. 

Mera Shubh kaisa hai... aur Bhaiya? I hope and pray ki achhe hi honge. Kaash meri kismat itni kharab nahi hoti to main aapka birthday aapke saath celebrate karti. Koi na door se hi sahi.... dil ka rishta to jazbaaton se hai aur main use aakhri saans tak nibhaaungi. 

Love you Bhabhi and Happy birthday once again πŸ€—πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’«πŸ‘‘

From Shona and myself. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wish you many happy returns Swati, Thank you Manisha....

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Wish you many happy returns Swati, Thank you Manisha....

You're welcome Anjani πŸ€—

nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Belated Happy Birthday dear Swati..God bless you..!!! πŸ€—

Thank you Manisha πŸ€—