Live Update 08.07.19(precap added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Antra says to guddu that i thought that Aj's love have made me dheet bt no u r no less adiyal after lot of insult u r here guddu says u have not done right by involving my family Antra says what about my family mu husband my sasu ma my bahu guddu says this is my family and they r my family too antra says whats the problem if ur father get to know about the truth guddu says there are some limit for everyone dont cross it Antra says she is just a mehman and enjoy the function guddu says ateet ka rishta should be in ateet antra challenges her that she will have Aj ke name ka mehendin on her hand guddu says she really lost her mind when Aj was behosh she cant do her manmani and now when he is in hosh she thinks she will do whatever she wants Antra says lets wait for the evening.

Guddu enters in the doctor's cabin security guard says they have tried to stop her bt they could stop her guddu holds his coller and says u dont have any shame while lying u r a lier and guddan hates lies docter says antra have forced him to do all this guddu says then come with her and tell everyone the truth docter hesistately agrees guddu thinks in mind she is coming jindal sahab to expose antra's truth.

In jindal bhawan dadi instructs Aj and Antra to chadao mehendi to lord krishna before applying it on mehendi as per the ritual Aj is restless and looking here and there Guddu stops them and says before doing ritual docter wants to says something Antra thinks in her mind guddu have annoyed her a lot she ask docter to be comfortable Aj ask the same as docter was about to say something antra put dadi's saree on fire it catches fire everyone notices this and extinguish it while Antra threatens the docter if he say the truth she will harm his family saru ask the docter what he wanted to say docter says he wanted to say that antra's case is sensitive she should come regularly for checkup Aj says no kami will come regarding her ilaz. Guddo looks on Antra she says she will go with the docter docter ask forgivenss from guddu and says antra has threaten him guddu says no worries she understand when it comes to family an animal also do his best to save them.

In Akshan room Antra is applying medicine on Aj's wound Aj resist bt she doesnt listens guddu comes and says her hand got burnt too so lets do one thing we should apply medicine to each other Aj says but guddu says if he doesnt want then its okk she will ask someone else Aj stops her Antra moves backword guddu taunts her that they know about each other's wound and they knows how to heal it she apply the medice on his hand while Akshat staring her he does the same both have eyelock. Aj leaves antra ask weather she wanted to get close with her Akshat by medicine ka bahana she tries to threaten her bt instead guddu strangles her neck and says guddu give threats to other instead of receiving it she made her angry she will pay for it antra again threatens with th life of family memebers. Antra leaves dayan enters in the room and ask about the matter guddu says everything about Antra dayan says she has hidden this from the family there is a danger upon the family members guddu says she have tried everyway bt she failed dayan says she is with her she accepts it she hates her bt dor the sake of family she is with her.

Antra comes to Aj with the mehendi bowl antra says him to stop the ritual bhale hi he doesnt say anything bt ur eyes clearly reflects his love for guddu ur guilt then what is the significance of this ritual i will go far away from u and will kato my saza bt tumhare saath rhker v tumse door rhna mjhse nhi hoga Aj turns to her and says there is no mafi for his deed whem he commited the mistake the why she alone will kato the saza ye shadi to hokar hi rhegi. Antra thinks in mind ur navity will cost guddan.

Precap- antra says i have done lots of mehnat for this i will not allowed 2 kauri ki ladki to spoil my plan guddu says what r u thinking after knowing ur truth Aj will pehnao her warmala and will do shadi with her antra says and who will support u dayan comes she has recorded antra's confession guddu says lets go durgaji to expose her antra is shocked

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzqQLkmBoYc/?igshid=8ihnjwktv0mi

-------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

lo ji hum aa gaye ...

though bohat pehle aa chuke the but thodi gusse ne distract kar liya tha 

captainplus thumbnail

Sherni mush have scared the nautanki doctor really well πŸ˜ˆ

If GDWM is right then..... πŸ˜ˆ

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Daba do iss bhootni ka gala sherni πŸ˜ˆ

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Malham scene😳

Jindal saab never disappoints πŸ˜›

captainplus thumbnail

Daba do iss bhootni ka gala sherni πŸ˜ˆ

na sherni should kill her tarpa tarpa ke πŸ˜ˆ

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Yaar yeh Guddan itni bholi kyun hai , chudail ki baaton mein aa rahi hai

captainplus thumbnail

seems like after this Guddu won't trust her anymore & in that case bhootni ek accha kam karegi 

Shona1991 thumbnail

Such ne yaar itne time baad b samjh nahi Aya ise....thik he dayan khud he khudki kabar khod rahi he...jab such b bolegi na tab b abhi to guddan bharosa nahi karegi....aur dayan k yeh harkat k baad uska BBB jaldi hone Wala he ghayal sherni k hathoπŸ¦πŸ…

Shona1991 thumbnail

Kisine notice Kara Akshat was closely observing guddan when she literally show antra her place....Matlab akshatko samajh aa Raha he k guddan k dimag me kuch chal Raha he....