TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

God knows what else she had to face in her growing up years and how she survived and also brought up her sis. Even if relatives helped it wud be difficult and always lack of parent.

Watch from 1:33 https://www.hotstar.com/tv/ek-bhram-sarvagun-sampanna/s-2116/janhvi-tells-the-truth/1000238688

Even if people after watching that can't get the pain of Pooja but only feel for Mittals senior or junior, doesn't matter, they are family, they are all one for Pooja, the very same Mittals..there are too much of them for her to not consider them as a whole that pained her.

It is easy to sit infront of laptop/TV and microjudge her actions. But in reality how much would a person focus on? Only so much. She has lot of pain to avenge so isn't it too much to ask for her to have concern for Kabir, Kavya, Aarush or Dhruv? Kabir toh want her to give them home for seniors How can he even ask her that? They don't know all the details, He must be unaware of his mom, Dadaji and chachi's doings. Would she focus on her aim or them? It doesn't necessarily make her an evil person. When we are in a bad mood we don't help people. Does it mean we are not good?

PS I think except the main actors like Shrenu Zain Ayub and Ishaan who is moderately good, rest all are weak actors and also unappealing. Very dull. It is also one of the reason that is bringing down TRP. Like Kavya, Dadaji, chachi, sis. Watching paint dry is much better than watching Kavya act. Little bro is good. In the recent colors show Choti Sardarni every and every actor is so good and interesting that it makes me want to watch it.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree with you. Apart from few actors others characters are dull and boring.

I hope this revamp explores each and every character instead of focussing on the Tashan between two PPL.

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

From the very first promo itself, I was interested in seeing only shrenu and Zain. Mostly because both of the characters that they play are very complex. And I was really looking forward to seeing a grey character as the protagonist. ITV has this idea that a girl has to be a perfect wife, sister, daughter, bahu, etc in order to be a lead.... It's time things changed and we didn't just focus on completely black or completely white characters without any depth. I'm glad that the focus is now on Pooja and how she comes to terms with her emotions and deals with her past! As was mentioned in another post, this story was never really supposed to be about Kabir-Kavya. As far as i know, in the tamil version of this show, Kabir's character didn't have much of a role at all...it was mostly just Kavya Vs. Jahnvi all the time and they ultimately turned Jahnvi into a completely negative character. I like that they are taking the story a little differently here and are putting Zain's amazing acting skills to good use as well!

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

God knows what else she had to face in her growing up years and how she survived and also brought up her sis. Even if relatives helped it wud be difficult and always lack of parent.

Watch from 1:33 https://www.hotstar.com/tv/ek-bhram-sarvagun-sampanna/s-2116/janhvi-tells-the-truth/1000238688

Even if people after watching that can't get the pain of Pooja but only feel for Mittals senior or junior, doesn't matter, they are family, they are all one for Pooja, the very same Mittals..there are too much of them for her to not consider them as a whole that pained her.

It is easy to sit infront of laptop/TV and microjudge her actions. But in reality how much would a person focus on? Only so much. She has lot of pain to avenge so isn't it too much to ask for her to have concern for Kabir, Kavya, Aarush or Dhruv? Kabir toh want her to give them home for seniors How can he even ask her that? They don't know all the details, He must be unaware of his mom, Dadaji and chachi's doings. Would she focus on her aim or them? It doesn't necessarily make her an evil person. When we are in a bad mood we don't help people. Does it mean we are not good?

PS I think except the main actors like Shrenu Zain Ayub and Ishaan who is moderately good, rest all are weak actors and also unappealing. Very dull. It is also one of the reason that is bringing down TRP. Like Kavya, Dadaji, chachi, sis. Watching paint dry is much better than watching Kavya act. Little bro is good. In the recent colors show Choti Sardarni every and every actor is so good and interesting that it makes me want to watch it.

they are doing what directors told to do ... Stop blaming KAVYA for each and everything.don't be childish. I  just don't like to see shrenu in negative role and I am not in favour of senior mittals. Coming to juniors ,see everything happened in s jiffy. Kabir was the one who asked his dad to surrender. I know it's not easy to grow up in this evil society without parents. Many sexual predators are roam around.

In my place hotstar doesn't work . I see most of the serials in Instagram. Kindly give in written update for your link. For you dhruv is Just a husband. For pooja sharma,its fake marriage but dhruv always loved her. Better so called blind fans of shrenu and zain shrenu shippers, stop mocking dhruv. His was one side love.i accept,but don't tease him badly for your blind love towards shrenu. Everyone have their favourite person. 

Note: I am a shrenu fan,after kunal jaisingh, ishaan is the best onscreen pair for her.  I didn't like her with avinash sachdev.

There are #janruv lovers in the forum too.

-Sanjana- thumbnail

Double Post

Edited by -Sanjana- - 4 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

they are doing what directors told to do ... Stop blaming KAVYA for each and everything.don't be childish. I  just don't like to see shrenu in negative role and I am not in favour of senior mittals. Coming to juniors ,see everything happened in s jiffy. Kabir was the one who asked his dad to surrender. I know it's not easy to grow up in this evil society without parents. Many sexual predators are roam around.

In my place hotstar doesn't work . I see most of the serials in Instagram. Kindly give in written update for your link. For you dhruv is Just a husband. For pooja sharma,its fake marriage but dhruv always loved her. Better so called blind fans of shrenu and zain shrenu shippers, stop mocking dhruv. His was one side love.i accept,but don't tease him badly for your blind love towards shrenu. Everyone have their favourite person. 

Note: I am a shrenu fan,after kunal jaisingh, ishaan is the best onscreen pair for her.  I didn't like her with avinash sachdev.

There are #janruv lovers in the forum too.

Hey there! Not on anyone's side here, but in terms of the topic maker's post, I don't think she had any intent to tease/mock dhruv. No one can deny that what Dhruv must be feeling is beyond hell and something you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy. He truly loved her and for him, accepting that Jahnvi never had any feelings for him and instead used him is going to be a bitter pill to swallow.

But this topic isn't about Dhruv at all! It's with regards to Pooja's feelings. And though she may not be correct in the decisions she takes, she also is feeling a tremendous amount of pain. And the topic maker is simply putting herself in Pooja's shoes and saying that someone who has been through so much in their life will naturally have a hard time distinguishing the righteous Mittals in the family (Dhruv, Kabir, Jay, etc) from the Mittals who have done wrong (P.K., chachi, etc).

Liking or disliking a character also has nothing to do with the actor/actress themselves. I like Pooja/Jahnvi because i think her character is unique and there havent been many such character in ITV for example. It does help that I also consider Shrenu to be a phenomenal actress but if her character had been terrible, then even such a great actress wouldn't have been able to make people like her!😛

P.S., you could try downloading a VPN and watching hotstar! That's what I'm currently doing and it works great! :D 

Edited by -Sanjana- - 4 years ago