To you………………….with Love……… my Ra4gKor Mini OS

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

To you………………….with Love……… my Ra4gKor Mini OS

(too boring this weekend…though I had terrible weekend deliverable still without our MeeJay dose its kindaa dull and lull….to pep me up for the forthcoming week toil, here I go…. And ofcourse who else can I bother other than you all.  Just a thought,off late there are so many days, fathers day, mothers day, women day, labour day, Doctors Day and even May Day for the workers of the industrial community but…..)

The Ra4gKor family was in their Master bedroom on a Saturday afternoon after a sumptuous special lunch which was prepared by Girija and her team.   Raaghav was playing with the roses while Chakor was helping out Arjun in his project work which was about the defence and their selfless act.

Aayansh was lying on Raaghav and whined …. Why is that we have only Sat and Sun as weekend, why can’tit be Friday, Sat and Sun…just two days and we have to go to school… the usual ranting of any child going to school especially the onset of the Monday blues..(uggh not only the children even I crib on the Sunday eve)  haaan the roses were lying upside down on their beds along with their bro and just playing with dada… and was echoing Aa…Raaghav was laughing and was tickling the cutie belly of the roses saying …. My cub and princesses want a loong weekend and short weekdays ha ha ok but talk low as your mumma hen will start off hissing to them..the roses were laughing,giggling daddy no no ha ha as he was tickling them. They were going on him kissing…

But Mumma Hen is indeed all ears and though she was busy with Arjun her blue eyed boy…. She said haan all lazy bellys want looong weekend to eat and sleep and quick weekdays. You all should be happy that you get atleast two days weekends but look at all those who work 24x7 round the clock and also those who work without a break even for a day leave alone weekends and never even are recognized.  They don’t even think of a break too.   Rowdy rosey went up to dada and said giggling whispering papa you are right AIR started ….. closing her mouth and laughing…

Chakor came running to her trying to catch her while rowdy rosey went into the strong arms of Daddy who was hugging her protecting from the mumma hen.. it was all laughter.

Arjun smiled and said you are right mumma and went to his room after finishing his work.

It was Sunday morning….. 

The kitchen was  ranting with noise and Girija who was close to the kitchen heard the noise and got a bit wary. Who is in the kitchen and why is that there is noise…She called Raamu,Manju but there was no noise.  She called the others but to her dismay there was no response. She got up to go see but could not open her door.  She was quite perplexed as to why the doors are not opening as normally she does not latch her door for the reason that she would run just at the noise of RagKor or the cubs as their first call will be Maussiiiii for anything.  She tried calling the cubs names, and RagKor but there was no response and the noise in the kitchen stopped for sometime.  She was bit startled and was worrying as to why the door was not opening and if there was any intruder as Sunday is always a late dawn at Rishab Mansion as  RagKor and the Children will be getting up late and they had even told Girija and the others not to rise early as they always do.

She kept quiet for sometime only to hear the voice of Raamu kaka from the dormitory next to her room. Arey darwazaa kolo…. She called Raamu, Manju… what happened  even your door is not opening she asked by then she was indeed jittering.  Hey bagwaan whats happening. 

She was always bit worried as RagKor gets into social issues so she worries about the safety though she knows the blessings are there for protection still her practical heart always jitters .

She was shouting…. she called RagKor in her intercom… there was no answer but the phone was ringing. She started to bang the door, bitiya, Raaghav Babu….

After few minutes the door did open the cubs were standing there .…. She hugged them why are you here standing… are you feeling hungry…. Oh god did I sleep off, why was the door closed. Raaamu, Manju what are you all doing. Look the cubs are hungry.  She was non stop…. ek minute she said and quickly refreshed and came.  The cubs were smiling at her…. Holding her hands beside and walking with her into the kitchen….

She was surprised…. Perplexed….. smile and tears….. there were food prepared and kept and a small plate which had a heart shaped wheat halwa with the words…

To you Girija Mausi with love …….cubs and roses

Whats this? she asked…. They opened the dormitory and the rest of the staff walked up to the surprise. 

RagKor were there in the kitchen…

Bitiya whats all this she asked …

Arjun and AAyansh held her hands and told her ....Mausi… while we have weekends and holidays you don’t have any holiday or weekends, you are always in the kitchen and taking care of our every needs and you don’t even  think to sit for a while.  Mausi we love you so much, thanks for everything....they hugged her along with the little roses.

She was tearing hugging looking at RagKor, when Raaghav came and side hugged her… Mausi without you I would have not been able to handle anything when the boys were young.  You did everything personally by yourself without even thinking to take rest.

She cried…but you all take care of me well…. You all are my life I don’t have anyone… she felt emotional. Looking at Chakor… she said bitiyaa yeh sab.. Chakor hugged her… This is all the cubs wishes she said…. You deserve this….

Haan Mausi… the boys hugged and also the roses saying Yes jumping in their half sleep… the cubs said we thought like mothers day, fathers day, labours day today should be your day…. The first Sunday of the month should be your rest day and we will take care of all the errands….

She hugged them thanking the gods…and blessing them. They made her cut the Halwa cake.  For the first time she had her breakfast prior to Ra4gKor . 

But how did this happen

The reason herewith

Arjun smiled and said right mumma and went to his room after finishing his work. He was thinking…. Whats up young man asked the Lion walking into his room….

Daddy mumma is right!!!. She is always said the Lion with pride… but about what now he asked.

Daddy as mumma says we all have our weekends, we take our holidays, celebrate but some work 24x7 without any break or rest selfless like the defense who are protecting us,  selfless are the our staff and especially Mausi never takes a break or rest but always protects us by taking care of our diet,our needs always.  I have never seen her out of the kitchen though she now has people to assist. 

Should we not do something???….. Chakor walked in... right my dear… so what do you think we should do.? She wanted to encourage good deeds in the cubs and knowing about Arjun she asked his idea.

Why cant we do all the work the first Sunday of every month so that Mausi gets a day’s rest and we should ask the staff to go out to their place of interest to relax too.

RagKor welcomed the idea and thus Arjun and Aayansh chalked out the surprise and RagKor supported them.

Girija and the staff along with the Mansion driver were forcefully sent out to the temple and to a good Hindi movie booked by the boys and ensured they came around noon for the lunch and pushed to their rooms for a nap…..

They were shy but indeed it was really refreshing too though they were immersed in the love shown by the cubs and RagKor.

Chakor kissed the cubs… I am so proud of you both…. But mumma actually we are indeed so proud of you as you suggested the right thing said Ar and Aa. 

Raaghav had to go to the plantation for an urgent deliverable and was coming late…

He saw the cubs and the roses to their bed while Chakor was on a call with Rathod after their dinner.

He was tired, and was waiting for her while resting himself on the bed with the pillows stacked up in the sitting position with his legs stretched.  

She walked in and saw him... eyes closed.  She went and sat near him…. Kissed his forehead, she was just admiring him…

He just pulled her close to him with eyes closed… smiling…Oops I thought you slept…she said.... All ok with Rathod and the call? He asked

Yes all ok…. She kissed his eyes and said…You too don’t take rest Raaghav, you always worry about me, the children... always put your happiness behind us….

He smiled looking at her...  So what do you plan to do he asked winking…..

Hmmmm so I thought every Saturday you can do all the work and be at the plantation so that you rest yourself there said the naughty birdie….

Areyyyy he pulled her…..

she laughed cupping his face... looking at him with love.....to you my love….. here it is…. She hugged him pleasantly kissing his eyes, his forehead and his lips.  He hugged her and said I never get tired as My Life My freshness are you and my kids…. They both hugged pleasantly to go into a sweet cuddle and kisses for welcoming the forthcoming Week…..I love you they voiced to each other going into a sweet slumber... 

Indeed Monday blues but with this beautiful couple its only bright hues!!!

Sometimes we take our helpers at home for granted and seldom realize even they too need a time off… as many of them specially the maids work all the 365 days without any statutory off. 

Just a thought……..and we must practice with our children who are future generation to learn to be compassionate and reasonable. 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama... That's a quick and a beautiful one. 

Such a thought provoking ,beautiful one Sumi di👏👏👏👌👌indeed d persons who selflessly n tirelessly work for us,keeping aside all their personal happiness n needs,dey very rightfully deserve all our care n attention..coz of our defense personnel,police men,domestic help,fire brigade we lead a normal peaceful life,dey ensure our 365 days happiness n safety n  giving dem a day off is only a small recognition of their selfless contribution..Raghav warning rowdy rosy abt d all India Radio,their banters abt Chakor's nonstop chatter,Arjun's heartfelt noble thought n suggestion ,Ragkor,Aa,Ar n d roses giving surprise to Girja..her overwhelming ,emotional reaction,Girja cutting d halwa cake,Ragkor sending her n d other stuff for a day out.. it was so heartwarming..❤❤ Ragkor's own sweet,little cute blissful moment in d end was d icing on d cake..loved it so much❤❤ thanks a lot Sumi di 😘😘

Unquote 

😍😍🤗🤗🤗

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Indeed food for thought dear👏👏👏very well said. How we easily forget about these guys na while we crib about Monday blues!!!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The entire scene at the mansion panned out by  you is superrrrrrr. What a sweet gesture for girija mausi...loved it❤❤❤

And ofcourse the sweet ending is a treat.

Thanks for the surprise OS😘😘

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Indeed food for thought dear👏👏👏very well said. How we easily forget about these guys na while we crib about Monday blues!!!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The entire scene at the mansion panned out by  you is superrrrrrr. What a sweet gesture for girija mausi...loved it❤❤❤

And ofcourse the sweet ending is a treat.

Thanks for the surprise OS😘😘

Niki thanks so much deary 🤗

Happy you liked the simple one, just a thought came up....

ending he he 😉

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good one Sumi and a very relevant topic 👍🏼. The initial family scene was cute, do the kids know how daddy makes mommy quiet 😉😂?

Arjun is the smartest, he understood who Chakor meant, the surprise was very heart warming and the fact that the 4 kids took part is very nice, kids should learn to appreciate the efforts of such people.

Ragkor are so sweet ❤️️, Raghav doesn't miss a chance to tease Chakor but she knows how to outsmart him, lucky him that she still gave him a sweet gift.

Thanks Sumi ❤️️

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Good one Sumi and a very relevant topic 👍🏼. The initial family scene was cute, do the kids know how daddy makes mommy quiet 😉😂?

Arjun is the smartest, he understood who Chakor meant, the surprise was very heart warming and the fact that the 4 kids took part is very nice, kids should learn to appreciate the efforts of such people.

Ragkor are so sweet ❤️️, Raghav doesn't miss a chance to tease Chakor but she knows how to outsmart him, lucky him that she still gave him a sweet gift.

Thanks Sumi ❤️️

Thanks so much Mai 🤗🤗🤗 for your like. Yes right grooming at young age makes a good human being and a good citizen too. 

Hehe making mummy quiet dare he does it as he knows she will burn him down with her glare 😜😜

Gift for him well she is his birdie cutie when alone 

😍😍😍

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks sonia for the sweet words 

Finally get some time to read ur story Sweet,short&cute story RagKor, cubes& roses surprised girja to RagKor cute moments all is perfect thanks for writing RagKor stories because of ur stories we cherish RagKor still otherwise these makers brutally snatches our RagKor from us

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Smita for your lovely words. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I just read your to you.... with love. It's a very beautiful & cognitive thought Sumi 👌👌. It's very much true that we are always busy thinking about ourselves, think about our own work, own happiness, our leisure time but don't think about the people in the society who are relentlessly working hard. Especially the sentinel of our border security force, our police force, who took the responsibility of our country's internal security, the cultivators, the day laborer, the domestic attendant, they don't have any Sundays or holidays. Their contribution is undeniable, we should be grateful but we are not always able to give them gratitude. Even we can't always thank our parents too & can't give them enough rest & comfort while they care about us on 365 days. I should admit that when I have excessive work pressure, I sometimes want to get sick so that I get a recess, but not for the entire week (which I got 😕😟), but after reading your story, I felt I'm so selfish na, we do never think that how much we increase our parent's ,our loved ones worriedness ,they get tired after taking so much care of us day & night. Now I realized that our parents specially our Moms are such persons who never take rest, never talk about  holidays but they are always caring for us, always with us like our life support system. We are so grateful to them & fortunate too. Sorry it became too lengthy. 

Now coming to the story. Loved the Saturday afternoon, all were in a pleasant mood, dadda playing with Aa & the roses, their chitchat 😊😊, their desire of a long weekend, he's signaling about the AIR to be turn on😁😁, Chakor overheared, her advisable words, roses giggling, Chakor wanted to catch them, Raghav's protecting them from mumma. All were so perfect family moments😍😍. 

Loved Ar for again came up with a heartfelt proposal 👌👏& it's beautifully executed into the combined efforts of all of them. Girija mausi's mixed feelings, her happy tears, the halwa cake making (reminded me the heart shaped halwa cake made by Chakor on Suraj's birthday💝💝😍😍) , they're thanking to Mausi & the assts, cake cutting, Raghav's heartfelt gratitude towards Mausi for helping him in fostering the cubs❤❤. Undoubtedly her contribution in their upbringing was so undeniable. Then sending them to theatre, making lunch for them, planning to give them rest on first Sunday of every month were so perfect👌👌, so heart touching. And then Ragkor private moment, Chakor's kissing on his forehead think of he was asleep😍😍, her teaseing him saying he should take rest in the plantation on every weekend made him jittered😝😝😳😳, they're embracing, sleep in each other's arm was so pleasurable 😍😍. Actually their closeness, their love & proximity make them refreshed, removed their fatigue just like your story make me feel good & refresh, relieves my stress. Thanks a lot dear for writing this 🙏🙏& I agree with you that we should teach the next generation to learn to be gracious , sympathetic.. Over all a fantastic update with a very good topic. Thank you.

Unquote 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dear🤗

how do you come up with such concepts..i wonder, again a good one from you..a thought to ponder said through your fic fam..I loved the way you weaved the story..it was light hearted ,  enjoyable and on point too ..good one again👍😊👏  

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dear🤗

how do you come up with such concepts..i wonder, again a good one from you..a thought to ponder said through your fic fam..I loved the way you weaved the story..it was light hearted ,  enjoyable and on point too ..good one again👍😊👏  

Heyyyy Uma 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗 nice to see you back. And Holaaaa you are making up your absence with patiently commenting on all posts. 

Thanks so much dear 

Hope you had an excellent holiday. 

🤗🤗🤗