Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silpa91

hello mili

Mauli advised mishti then Mishti ne kya badhiya decision liya now its dadi's turn dadi will leave poti behind now🤣

Yes 😂 😭

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Anshi, my friend. The paragraph about Ruhaan is just for you🤗. May be your wish of seeing Ruhaan ki phoot phoot ke rona will be fulfilled this way🤣🤣Sorry, if I am being offensive, but I find the whole situation totally ludicrous and can't take their angst with any amount of seriousness

khatimeethi thumbnail

Like mili  said Ruhan at end will be like am i toy 🤣

Because dadi won't take any good decision hers will be worse than pari🤣

mili9 thumbnail

hello mili

Mauli advised mishti then Mishti ne kya badhiya decision liya now its dadi's turn dadi will leave poti behind now🤣

Silpa, yes. They will all outdo each other and hum toh dekhte rah jaayenge, ki, stupidity kis hadh tak jaa sakti hain🤣I am sorry, I am finding all this very funny

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Anshi, my friend. The paragraph about Ruhaan is just for you🤗. May be your wish of seeing Ruhaan ki phoot phoot ke rona will be fulfilled this way🤣🤣Sorry, if I am being offensive, but I find the whole situation totally ludicrous and can't take their angst with any amount of seriousness

I wont get any 😂😂😂 he is nit even human a dupatta get no say mili 🤷🤷🤷

Dadi is like she is judge as u said...how is history repeating when did Ruhan cheat like her darling son 😂 😘

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Silpa, yes. They will all outdo each other and hum toh dekhte rah jaayenge, ki, stupidity kis hadh tak jaa sakti hain🤣I am sorry, I am finding all this very funny

stupidity ki har had paar kar degi🤣yes it is better to take it as comedy like few of us did at the beginning of the show🤣

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chandu, I just about fell off the couch. Why are dead people coming and giving cryptic messages to confuse the living daylights in already stupid people? Kuch acha hua toh kisko credit deni hain, to living people or dead people? BTW, can we call dead people still stupid or is there a rule against it?🤣I mean what should be the correct verbiage, stupid spirit? 🤣. Sorry people, not to offend anybody, but I can't help being sarcastic today, this is hilarious. 

No, please let us spare Ishaan from this mess. Bahut kar chuka hain voh, let him rest in peace. Why after his death people blame him as being partial to his princess? 😭

Wat to do Dear😳 I always want to see them in Memories 😭not as some Messengers for the cracking tracks🤣🤪 kya kare 😛 Mauli ko dikhaderahy 😆😆 Ishaan❤️hi yaad aaraha unke saath 😛😳 no don't give him for purpose of nonsense 🤢leave in same untouched place👍🏼😃.

Seriously Current Promo is 🤣🤣 watchable only for Aditi❤️

khatimeethi thumbnail

stupidity ki har had paar kar degi🤣yes it is better to take it as comedy like few of us did at the beginning of the show🤣

This is absolutely comic

mili9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

I wont get any 😂😂😂 he is nit even human a dupatta get no say mili 🤷🤷🤷

Dadi is like she is judge as u said...how is history repeating when did Ruhan cheat like her darling son 😂 😘

Nahin, nahin, milega if we go by my logic. But, the point is,  would you take any phoot, phoot ke rona from his side? I mean, for any purpose or do you want him to cry for only one purpose will be the question. He doesn't get a say in anything, but rona toh uske bass mein hain. Pathos dikhane se, show aur mazboot hojata haina? Sacrifice- check, sisters and GM ki rona- check, now only thing left is ML ki rona- woh bhi hojaaega. But, I can't help it if you want him to cry for a specific reason. If you don't have any specifications, then you are A-OK, well on the way to witness it😃

Daadi toh gayi, don't take anything seriously. She called her son is not wrong to Veer's mom, now she is implying Ruhaan to be like her son

Edited by mili9 - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail

Nahin, nahin, milega if we go by my logic. But, the point is,  would you take any phoot, phoot ke rona from his side? I mean, for any purpose or do you want him to cry for only one purpose will be the question. He doesn't get a say in anything, but rona toh uske bass mein hain. Pathos dikhane se, show aur mazboot hojata haina? Sacrifice- check, sisters and GM ki rona- check, now only thing left is ML ki rona- woh bhi hojaaega. But, I can't help it if you want him to cry for a specific reason. If you don't have any specifications, then you are A-OK, well on the way to witness it😃

Daadi toh gayi, don't take anything seriously. She called her son is not wrong to Veer's mom, now she is implying Ruhaan to be like her son

Haha mili i want him crying after getting to know what mishti did 🙄🙄

But i don't think i will get 😏😏😏

Dadi will go to Ruhan and do what mishti did pls get married to pari u are like my son 😂