SS- The Dressing Part 1/2- count of Fridays episode

minah thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys I am in Mina I am I love with this show its soo different and Such a fresh story line love there acting hopefully it will remain the same! Anyways here goes my first SS about them will only to two parts hope you guys likes it!

The dressing time part 1/2

Sonakshi had reached her shoot and made sure to keep Dr. Saru's watch safe. She was hopping she would see him before her shoot today because today her shoot consisted of rain, fire and heavy dialogue and she knew how Doctor felt about her industry... Lost in her thought she herd a knock

'maam everything is ready' it was one of the assistant

"okay I will be right out there" said sona

First scene was the rain sqeuance where Pavrati was in the rain infornt of the temple

"Aj Agar baghwan hai toh tujhey meri suni para gayi..."

Just then Rohit made his entry and thought, "uff iska heavy clothes and all that jewelry in the rain... Must be hard wait, what am I saying all this is soo ridiculous"

Parvati " Aj meri apko suni para gayi" ... Just then the rain stops and she picks something that looks like a tree branch "is darakh (tree) ka taneey (tree branch) ko aj ap agg laga yein gay" and somehow magically there it lits on fire

Rohit having a clear view thought" yeh sab Kitna fake hai asey kabhi bhi reality mein nhai hota I don't understand how people watch this garbage"

Someone else was also watching who had a big smirk on his face it was her Co-star.. "abhi kuch hi seconds mein the fire will become stronger because of the extra extra carsoline I had added"

Just then the fire blew to Sona's pallu and quickly catched up to her waste

Everyone started panicking, Rohit quickly saw a blanket near by and started to take the fire out, her saree was ripped where it was hard for her to keep the pallu on her shoulder, she felt a little dizzy and before she could hit the ground the she was in Rohits in arm and he was shown where the room was and she was covered by the blanket

Rohit was just really mad at the whole situation how someone be so careless Sonakshi was to be blamed but also the director

Netra: thank God your here Doctor please tell me she will be okay

Rohit: how can you guys be so careless, all this is so stupid first it rain then there is fire... Are you guys insane?

Sonakshi with her half open eyes: Doctor Surgeon please it's not Netras fault it just happened no one is to be blamed

She tried sitting up but she felt pain on the side of her stomach

Netra: are you okay

Rohit: she will be okay, please get me a first aid box and everyone who is in this room please leave

Netra: yes everyone please

Rohit: including you

Netra: I can't leave her here with you

Rohit: what I am a Doctor and right know she is my patient who needs immediate attention

Sonakshi stopped feeling and tried to sit up again but she felt pain

Rohit: where does it hurt

Sonakshi: look I am fine I don't even feel dizzy anymore

Rohit: clearly you have some pain on the right side of her stomach let me see

Sonakshi felt shy even tho he was a doctor but she has always preferred female doctors, she was hesitating and Rohit could tell

Rohit: let me help you

He moved in closer and removed the blanket and started to pick up what was left of the sarees pallu,

Rohit had only moved clothing as much as he needed to and saw her stomach from her side was burned

Rohit: it's burned just as expected, I will apply in ontement,

Rohit took some from the first aid box and started to apply Sonakshi held his other hand and shut her tightly it was burning

Sonakshi: Roo--ohiit bohoot jala raha hai

Rohit: bas ho gaya, abhi jalan Kam bhi ho jaya gayi,

And started blowing on her waist,

Sonakshi opened her eyes and realized the position they were in, she was holding his left hand and his right hand was still on her waist... Her bare waist and he was blowing just when he looked up to see her and they both had an eye lock

Knock knock "it's me Netra what's taking so long"

Suddenly Sonaskhi let go of his hand and even Rohit moved away

Netra: that's it I am coming in... Omg Sona your burned I am soo sorry all this is my fault I am suppose to take care of you

Rohit: yes it is

Sonakshi: no its not, Netra ji it was just meant to happen no one is to be blamed

Rohit: anyways leave your wound open do not add dressing or it will make it worse tomorrow I will come and then do the dressing myself

Netra got a phone: excuse me

Sonakshi: it's okay you don't have to worry I will get it checked tomorrow myself

Rohit: look your my patient know and I will come in myself and make sure to eat the medicine and no shooting for tomorrow okay

Sonakshi just smiled and Rohit started to leave and just then she remembered: one second, can you pass me my purse,

Rohit got her purse

Sonakshi: here you go your watch,

Rohit was just amazed about everything she went through she remembered to give him his watch, even when that's the reason he came here himself but had forgotten

Rohit took the watch smiled: see you tomorrow sharp at 9 am

Sonakshi smiled back, "yeh itna bhi bura nhai Hai"

Rohit " bechari ko Kitna lag gyi it is hard being an actress"

Okay guys I hope you liked it, leave your feed back part 2 should be updated by tomorrow being the latest or by tonight depending on the response I get it!!. Thank you!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing chapter!  Loved Rohit's care for sona!  Would love to see it happening in the show!  Update next chapter ASAP! Already excited much😍❀

And yes do write more stuff on them! 

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update.. 

minah thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Amazing chapter!  Loved Rohit's care for sona!  Would love to see it happening in the show!  Update next chapter ASAP! Already excited much😍❀

And yes do write more stuff on them! 

Will do thank you soo much!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey superb loved the whole concept  πŸ‘ waiting for next part.... 

nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is such a lovely thing ! 

I shall be waiting for the second part ! 

Wish you get a heavy response 

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This was interesting please update the next part soon 😊

Aishuuhooda27 thumbnail

Ut is soo good..😍😍

Waitinf for the next update...do it ASAP please..πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹

Do write more..πŸ₯°πŸ₯°βœŒπŸ˜

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail