~~Mushquilein Paar Karna Humse Ho Paayega~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kuch moments that deserves spl mentionsmiley17

Sabse Pehle Bhushan Papa Loads of Pyaarsmiley31smiley27The way you always fight for your daughter deserves dil smiley27smiley31You just nailed today with each word saidsmiley14smiley32

One of my most precious jodi jinke scenes ka main bezabri se intezaar karti hu woh aaj milesmiley14Akshat - Bhushan Papa scene dekhkar mera dil bhar aayasmiley31 When Bhushan Papa said "Aaj mera haath isliye ud gaya q ki aap mein mujhe aaj woh damaad nazar nahi aaya jisne meri beti ki adhikarom ko surakshit rakhne ki kasam khayi thi" The pain in Papa's voice was so evidentsmiley13 & Akshat understood that immense pain coming from a heart broken fathersmiley14

For me this was heart wrenching to watchsmiley38The way Akshat asked apology & took Bhushan Papa's hand & said "Maariye Mujhe"smiley38Uff My poor dilsmiley19🥺

I sincerely wish from bottom of my heart that kabhi bhi kisi bhi ladki ki zindagi mein aisa situation nahi aayesmiley14For any Girl,Her Papa & Her Husband are so dear to hersmiley27You can't chose onesmiley14This shot well explains that kashmakash of A Beti as well as A Patnismiley32

Bhushan Papa aapke Damaadji is innocent isliye aapki beti unke saath dhal ki tarah khadi haismiley14👏Aapko apni Beti par ek din garv hoga ki usne Apne Sasural aur Apne Pati ko chuna q ki Her Jindal Saab was rightsmiley40Such a beautiful shot of Guddan taking aashirwaad from Her Papa so that she can strongly fight For Her Hubby, For Her Jindal Saabsmiley27⭐️

Akshan scene was so painfully beautifulsmiley14smiley27

"Aap Hamare Pati Hai Ya Nahi???"

"OFCOURSE HOON....."

The way she held his hand & asked her sawal followed by that determinate reply from Jindal Saab when she asked the same sawal twice was Pyaarsmiley27

Appreciate Height Differencesmiley43smiley42 + Akshan's costumes complimenting e/osmiley40smiley10

This shot definitely has some charmsmiley27

The shot below definitely conveys Akshan's Lakeerein, Taqdeerein & Togetherness are ONE & FOREVERsmiley14smiley27

These two shots for drooling Akshan's Hand Chemistrysmiley17smiley42

Jaate jaate ek aur baat zarur kehna pasand karenge hum : Jindal Saab aapne kya poocha tha Guddan se ki Y she trust you this much?smiley14 Arreyyy Aap Jaise Heere ke liye toh Jaan Nisaar hai Jismiley27YOU ARE RARE & PRECIOUSsmiley31

Aunty ji aapse Super Tedi Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal se mukaabla karna aur jeetna donom bilkul na ho paayegasmiley37smiley37Samjhe.....Ya Samjhaavu????smiley15smiley15

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

I just love Jindal saab & Bhushan papa scenes ❤️

Feeling like giving Jindal saab a hug when he told Bhushan to hit him 😳

Guddu knows leaving her Jindal saab alone even for a second with Bhootni on loose may prove to be of high risk which she can't effort to take 😳

Indeed Bhushan will be proud of the warrior Guddu that she will turn out prove to be by the end of this track 

The bedroom scene was broken but beautiful 😳

I agree AJ is a rare & precious gem ⭐️

Aunti ji nahi samjhi & nahi samjengi without Sherni ka panja 😈

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

SaruSenan a big hug for this post. 🤗 It was needed something like this today.👍🏼  In addition to all drama about the Antara,🤢 something like this positive has always been need.🤗

Today's star of episode is Bhushan papa. ⭐️For the first time he speaks like a father and does not think about the consequences.👍🏼  Every honor of acting was really at an enviable level.👏  I was a fan of Bhushan papa, but today but today I'm a double fan. 😃 Today even Kaushalya looked like a mother. 😕 Her gaze was full of concern, love and attention for Guddan.👍🏼  I really liked the scene where the Bhushan papa takes it by the hands of Kaushalya and Revti. 👏 A very powerful moment.  👍🏼

As much as AJ tries to get away from Guddan, she gets closer. 😃 I do not understand why Guddan do not say to AJ, her suspicions about Antara😭👎🏼. AJ loves Guddan and he will give her the support, like he has always given  to the present day.👍🏼  But if that happen then there would have been drama.  😕

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru🤗

Bhushan papa and Aj ka scene dekh kr sach me dil bhar aya 😒bhootni aunty ko in sab ka badla chukana parega Guddan Akshat Jindal ab gin gin kr badla legi😈

Akshan bedroom scene was as usual beautiful with their height difference

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome post Saru🤗

Bhushan Papa and AJ's scene was fabulous👏👏 A father wanting her daughter's right and her honour back and a helpless husband was heart-breaking. 

AJ knows what how important Bhushan is in Guddan's life but still she went against him stood with her husband. Rightly said Saru no girl should ever come in such situation where she has to choose between her father and her husband.

Bedroom scene thoda sad tha but AJ saying "of course hoon" was dil le lo❤️

Poor Akshat Jindal everyone are finding him culprit and ready to punish him. Guddan just hug your Jindal Saab🤗 he is in desperate need of some love

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful post saru🤗

Me and my father got emotional while Guddan and bhushan's scenes. 😒

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru❤️🤗

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Both scenes of bhusan with Aj and guddan and Akshan were emotional😭

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful post saru 👏

Akshat n bhusan Dad scene was very emotional ... 🥺

Yesterday Guddan dad super n best dad 👍🏼

But Past epi  why not Bhusan dad guddan ko ek baar bi nahi rokte the when guddan apne pati ko uncle bolti thi any way ...

i'm shocked n happy  Kaushalya looked like a mother not step mom.🤗

Akshan Bedroom scene very emo but AJ saying "of course hoon" just super..❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

I just love Jindal saab & Bhushan papa scenes ❤️

Feeling like giving Jindal saab a hug when he told Bhushan to hit him 😳

Guddu knows leaving her Jindal saab alone even for a second with Bhootni on loose may prove to be of high risk which she can't effort to take 😳

Indeed Bhushan will be proud of the warrior Guddu that she will turn out prove to be by the end of this track 

The bedroom scene was broken but beautiful 😳

I agree AJ is a rare & precious gem ⭐️

Aunti ji nahi samjhi & nahi samjengi without Sherni ka panja 😈

Thank U Genie❤️Le lia aapka dil🤗

@Bold I adore this precious bond❤️Every single time Akshat address Bhushan ji as "Papa" mera dil bhar aata hai🤗

@Green TrueHis eyes are down and with so much pain in his voice saying that "Maariye Mujhe" I definitely wanted to hug our Jindal Saab🤗

@Purple Jhee Baaattt🥳⭐️

@Orange ANMOL HEERA HAI HAMARE GUDDAN KE JINDAL SAAB❤️⭐️⭐️

@Blue Very soon sab samajh jaayegi bhi aur JB se nikal bhi jaayegi apne boriya bistar ke saath😈