Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chit15

Thank you Kajal for update

Felt bad for Bhushan as he was fighting for his daughter and I wish Guddan went with him for atleast few hrs and explained situation and came back but alas it was not done

exactly she could have gone with her dad for few days fooling others that she won't return and come up with dasu idea like bringing a lawyer claiming that chipkali is not legal wife and case on her forcefully being in jindali's 

after divorcing guddan only then aj can marry that chipkali 

itna bada logic kaise miss kiya

foolish idea bringing doc as evidence 🤪

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

exactly she could have gone with her dad for few days fooling others that she won't return and come up with dasu idea like bringing a lawyer claiming that chipkali is not legal wife and case on her forcefully being in jindali's 

after divorcing guddan only then aj can marry that chipkali 

itna bada logic kaise miss kiya

foolish idea bringing doc as evidence 🤪

Today the way Bhushan was fighting for his daughter was really amazing 👏

In this track everything will be foolish like Guddan will bring evidence and Antara will plot against her and both wives will fighting and Akshat will be watching like lost soul and then comes wedding day and Guddan finally proves and again happily for sometime

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Today the way Bhushan was fighting for his daughter was really amazing 👏

In this track everything will be foolish like Guddan will bring evidence and Antara will plot against her and both wives will fighting and Akshat will be watching like lost soul and then comes wedding day and Guddan finally proves and again happily for sometime

total bakwas why men are shown a dummy ...this show came in that list🤪

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

AJ's lost but that's because he's so guilt ridden, he can't see past that right now. All he sees is the pain he caused Guddan. I understand his plight. Let's see how next week plays out but him being lost and confused isn't shocking. just my view. The only people who are thinking clearly are Guddan and Antara 😆 everyone else is bystanders. 

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

total bakwas why men are shown a dummy ...this show came in that list🤪

Why CVS are not team Akshan like they fight against pervy or any other villain that is the best quality of Akshan

Let's see how coming episodes come 

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why CVS are not team Akshan like they fight against pervy or any other villain that is the best quality of Akshan

Let's see how coming episodes come 

just my guess? It's because of how much AJ once loved Antara. I mean he was madly in love. I think it would take away some of the shock factor if he was part of this fight against antara with Guddan. Once it's revealed that this woman duped him and never really loved him, it'll be a major major jolt to him. Just my two cents. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
kavya1994 thumbnail

Kajal for LU🤗