THE PROPOSAL - MishBir TS

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey!!

I had intended this to be a OS, and as part of the sweet nothings series - but my head kept adding details, so this will be a 2/3 parter. :) 

I'll post the chota 1st part now. The next will be done soon too. 

Let me know what you thought.

Mridz

PART 1

Mishti pressed down on the pedal of her bicycle with such force that was antithetical to her slender frame. Her eyes were fixated on the road ahead but her mind, her mind was a different story altogether. 

Where the hell was he? She had to find him. 

Her phone let out a shrill ring. Frowning, she pulled the phone out of her purse with more force than necessary. 

"Hello" she barked. 

"What hello? Where the hell are you? You just said you are going to find Abir and took off. Nobody knows where he is. He went missing right after the sangeet. Tomorrow is my wedding and everyone is looking for him. Hashtag unbeleivable" 

Gritting her teeth, and controlling her temper, that had earned the tag of angry chorni, she tried answering the other girl, "kuhu" she started saying - only to be cut short by her, 

"What kuhu?! Abir uss din tumse kuch baat kar Raha tha. What did you tell him? Tum logon ke drama mere wedding tak ruk nahi sakthi? Kunal has been so worried"

Allright that did it, "you and your fiance can go take a hike"

Not bothering to wait for an answer, she cut the call and pushed the phone harshly back into her purse. Parking her cycle at the corner of the road, she got down and took a few steps. 

"Damn it, Abir! Where are you?" She asked, her voice resonating in the eery silence of the wilderness. All she got in answer was the sound of the twinkling stars and a gush of air under the moonlit sky. 

At the mention of his name tears sprung up her eyes, she closed her eyes forcefully and shook her head. 

No, no! She couldn't go that route. She couldn't let her emotions overpower her. That was the deal! Her mind reminded her.

But to hell with everything, the minute she found him, she would show him what she felt - after she knocked some sense into that gorgeous head of his, she added as an afterthought, a slow smile creeping up her face. 

Hugging herself, she stared at the darkness ahead, how is it that he could invoke anger, sorrow and happiness within her at the same time?  

Ajeeb aadmi!

So thats it for the first part. :) There will be flashbacks coming up, and hopefully I'll be done with the whole story with 2/3 parts more. :)

Mridz. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mridhu

Hey!!

I had intended this to be a OS, and as part of the sweet nothings series - but my head kept adding details, so this will be a 2/3 parter. :) 

Mridz

PART 1

Mishti pressed down on the pedal of her bicycle with such force that was antithetical to her slender frame. Her eyes were fixated on the road ahead but her mind, her mind was a different story altogether. 

Her phone let out a shrill ring. Frowning, she pulled the phone out of her purse with more force than necessary. 

"Hello" she barked. 

"What hello? Where the hell are you? You just said you are going to find Abir and took off. Nobody knows where he is. He went missing right after the sangeet. Tomorrow is my wedding and everyone is looking for him. Hashtag unbeleivable" 

Gritting her teeth, and controlling her temper, that had earned the tag of angry chorni, she tried answering the other girl, "kuhu" she started saying - only to be cut short by her, 

"What kuhu?! Abir uss din tumse kuch baat kar Raha tha. What did you tell him? Tum logon ke drama mere wedding tak ruk nahi sakthi? Kunal has been so worried"

Not bothering to wait for an answer, she cut the call and pushed the phone harshly back into her purse. Parking her cycle at the corner of the road, she got down and took a few steps. 

"Damn it, Abir! Where are you?" She asked, her voice resonating in the eery silence of the wilderness. All she got in answer was the sound of the twinkling stars and a gush of air under the moonlit sky. 

At the mention of his name tears sprung up her eyes, she closed her eyes forcefully and shook her head. 

No, no! She couldn't go that route. She couldn't let her emotions overpower her. That was the deal! Her mind reminded her.

But to hell with everything, the minute she found him, she would show him what she felt - after she knocked some sense into that gorgeous head of his, she added as an afterthought, a slow smile creeping up her face. 

Hugging herself, she stared at the darkness ahead, how is it that he could invoke anger, sorrow and happiness within her at the same time?  

Ajeeb aadmi!

So thats it for the first part. :) There will be flashbacks coming up, and hopefully I'll be done with the whole story with 2/3 parts more. :)

Mridz. 

Wow, intense story 

Will love to watch mishti bashing kuku 

Can't wait for next update 

Kind of understood what's going on but still can't wait to read further 

I hope mishti give priority to abir over kuku  in the show

Kuku actually are not worth it 😅

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey!!

Mridz

PART 1

"Hello" she barked. 

Ajeeb aadmi!

Mridz. 

Mridz update soon...want to see how you do the proposal

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey!!

Mridz

PART 1

"Hello" she barked. 

Ajeeb aadmi!

Mridz. 

Nice start.Please continue soon.

Vegetarian thumbnail

You are one amazing writer. Looking forward to read more :)

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Mridhu, such a fantastic start!! Looking forward to the 2nd part. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hey!!

Mridz

PART 1

"Hello" she barked. 

Ajeeb aadmi!

Mridz. 

waiting for the next part with bated breath

coolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I love it

I think you capture Mishti's feelings and thoughts so well

It truely is amazing 

Thank you for coming up with the best ideas and stories ever 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Wonderful start .. 💕.. eagerly awaiting for the next update!! 

PS : I love your DP ( display pic) .. can’t take my eyes off Mr Droolsome’sface ☺️

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where is the next paaaarrrrttttt?