2nd Episode after revamp and it was OUTSTANDING !!!!

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode begins with Dhruv deleting Jhanvi (Bhram's) photo in the bar. His friend comes to so called consoles and in the meanwhile tries to catch the gossips Dhruv and Jhanvi's bedroom secrets to which Dhruv goes lunatic and pours alchohol over that guy and shouts at him. Excellent execution !! 🤣⭐️

Then Mittal family worried for Dhruv. He comes back and chachi taunts him for getting drunk in morning. Dhruv bashes at Chachi and walks out. Kabir follows him.

It was raining and the setup was quite beautiful where people were passing through the road and Dhruv was sitting alone on the window side. Kabir comes there but before he say something Dhruv asks him not to irritate him with his boring lectures to which Kabir answers more in like a brother style that he came here just to sit with his brother. And then Jai and Sonali were walking off for college where Kabir stops them and gives them 150 rupees for daily use.

Cut to the second half, Pooja was flawlessly driving on the road when he saw Kabir at the bus stop. She splashed the mud on his face twice and came out and taunt him for being a poor guy with no job. Pooja says Kabir "Tumhara waqt bura chal raha hai" and Kabir says "Tumhari ghadi kharab chal rahi hai". Pooja gets infuriated and throws the stopped watch away. And then she was about slip off but Kabir saves her from falling and they both gives tashan to each other and leaves. The directions and dialogues were superb in this scene.

Pooja comes to mittal textile for the first time where all the employees were standing for receiving her. Pooja asks them whoever wants to work in Mittal Textiles may submit the resignation letter to her. All of them were stunned but there was only one guy (middle aged man) who agreed to work with Pooja and he was Mr Chopra (New Character - I guess more a comic relief and grey character as he butters Pooja). Later Pooja asks a guy to break the Mittal Textiles signboard and he breaks it.

Later Pooja talks to Amma and then she gets a call from reception that Kabir came to meet her.

Precap - Pooja asks Kabir that why he came here to which Kabir replies that from now onwards he will be always there at her service. Pooja laughs and says forward me the joke via your phone. Kabir says you will be forced to put me in this job. Pooja says Get Out. Kabir throws tissues all over Pooja's desk and irritates her !!! Pooja fumes. (OHHH WHAT A LOVELY SCENE 😎!!!!)

See those who are saying that the revamp and tashan will not work i would like to say them that pls give makers a chance to prove themselves and pls dont come at any conclusion. Today you guys arent going to like it but few months later maybe the scenario will be completely different. Maybe EBSS will be in top 10 trp list and we will go mad for the show. Good things are not permanent so lets just enjoy the show and wish the whole team best of luck. ❤️

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update. Appreciate your positivity.

Lemm check today episode on TV and give my reviews.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

The episode begins with Dhruv deleting Jhanvi (Bhram's) photo in the bar. His friend comes to so called consoles and in the meanwhile tries to catch the gossips Dhruv and Jhanvi's bedroom secrets to which Dhruv goes lunatic and pours alchohol over that guy and shouts at him. Excellent execution !! 🤣⭐️

Then Mittal family worried for Dhruv. He comes back and chachi taunts him for getting drunk in morning. Dhruv bashes at Chachi and walks out. Kabir follows him.

It was raining and the setup was quite beautiful where people were passing through the road and Dhruv was sitting alone on the window side. Kabir comes there but before he say something Dhruv asks him not to irritate him with his boring lectures to which Kabir answers more in like a brother style that he came here just to sit with his brother. And then Jai and Sonali were walking off for college where Kabir stops them and gives them 150 rupees for daily use.

Cut to the second half, Pooja was flawlessly driving on the road when he saw Kabir at the bus stop. She splashed the mud on his face twice and came out and taunt him for being a poor guy with no job. Pooja says Kabir "Tumhara waqt bura chal raha hai" and Kabir says "Tumhari ghadi kharab chal rahi hai". Pooja gets infuriated and throws the stopped watch away. And then she was about slip off but Kabir saves her from falling and they both gives tashan to each other and leaves. The directions and dialogues were superb in this scene.

Pooja comes to mittal textile for the first time where all the employees were standing for receiving her. Pooja asks them whoever wants to work in Mittal Textiles may submit the resignation letter to her. All of them were stunned but there was only one guy (middle aged man) who agreed to work with Pooja and he was Mr Chopra (New Character - I guess more a comic relief and grey character as he butters Pooja). Later Pooja asks a guy to break the Mittal Textiles signboard and he breaks it.

Later Pooja talks to Amma and then she gets a call from reception that Kabir came to meet her.

Precap - Pooja asks Kabir that why he came here to which Kabir replies that from now onwards he will be always there at her service. Pooja laughs and says forward me the joke via your phone. Kabir says you will be forced to put me in this job. Pooja says Get Out. Kabir throws tissues all over Pooja's desk and irritates her !!! Pooja fumes. (OHHH WHAT A LOVELY SCENE 😎!!!!)

See those who are saying that the revamp and tashan will not work i would like to say them that pls give makers a chance to prove themselves and pls dont come at any conclusion. Today you guys arent going to like it but few months later maybe the scenario will be completely different. Maybe EBSS will be in top 10 trp list and we will go mad for the show. Good things are not permanent so lets just enjoy the show and wish the whole team best of luck. ❤️

BOLD. I felt the same. It felt so beautiful and so realistic ❤️😍 so far the sets are beautiful and outdoor locations are good too. Hopefully it will be the same in future. 

I am liking the pace of the show now... They are covering all minute details like dhruv's feelings, jay sonali, kabir's delima and tension, family trying to adjust, pooja's nervousness on handling such a big company alone. 

I also felt after today's episode that kabir is someone pooja is a bit skeptical about.. He makes her nervous. She knows that he is not like the rest of the Mittals and it is risky messing with him.. (but she still does.. Our badass pooja🤣) 

Edited by AnnStyles - 4 years ago
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I guess Mr. Chopra is a cunning man who may be appointed by PK  to watch pooja's activities. 

Look like all the employees are Pk's devotees and they don't care the assassination of Ashok Sharma.. Pooja has to do so many things to make the office under her control. Let's wait  and see how can she change the whole things in  favour of her.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I guess Mr. Chopra is a cunning man who may be appointed by PK  to watch pooja's activities. 

Look like all the employees are Pk's devotees and they don't care the assassination of Ashok Sharma.. Pooja has to do so many things to make the office under her control. Let's wait  and see how can she change the whole things in  favour of her.

That's what I find weird.

A man like PK can't be a good employer. I mean just look at how he treated his sons and wife. Are you telling me that the employees were sad to be rid of PK? 😂

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

From where did Dhruv got the money to spend on alcohol while rest of the family is struggling to manage do waqt ki roti😕

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Employees will care more about that their salary and least about the who is signing the pay cheque😆

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

That's what I find weird.

A man like PK can't be a good employer. I mean just look at how he treated his sons and wife. Are you telling me that the employees were sad to be rid of PK? 😂

It seemed all were sad and a man hesitated to break the board. I think Dhruv has  a strong influence of the employees. Because he is a humble person. He might be a good junior boss of them.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Employees will care more about that their salary and least about the who is signing the pay cheque😆

Exactly.😀

Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

From where did Dhruv got the money to spend on alcohol while rest of the family is struggling to manage do waqt ki roti😕

Same question. He literally emptied his wallet - yeh nahin ki give Sonali and Jay some money, lol.