PYAR bohot qismat walon ko milta hain (4th July Analysis)

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.” 

― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

I chose to use this quote because it perfectly captures what Misthi is feeling right now. Abhir truly has left a mark on her. She is still somewhat dealing with the aftermath of the information. It still doesn’t seem real to her. She thinks about calling him but the only things that is stuck in her head is  that Abhir would only take the next step after Kunal’s love life gets sorted. She is so afraid to let her guard down. To admit that we love someone makes us so vulnerable. Love can make us feel a myriad of emotions and in Misthi’s life, love has always been equated with pain and abandonment. She truly loved her parents and a parents love is supposed to be unconditional. However, in her case she never got the love she deserved so she started thinking the problem is with her. She stopped believing that love existed and she stopped thinking about it. But, now Abhir has messed up her chemical composition in epic proportions. Now love for her is beginning to feel like a real thing because she has finally met a man who loves her with all her heart and soul. However, being in love is so complicated especially because their families are bitterly against eachother. On top of that she fears that love would jeopardize their friendship. It is sort of eludes to the dialogue from ADHM”Ishq main junoon hain aur dosti main sakoon hain”. Its simple ,friendship is a relationship that’s easy to maintain and it doesn’t put us out of our comfort zone. Love however, requires us to take a leap of faith. Some of us like Misthi believe that taking that leap would make us fall flat on the ground but those of us who are lucky like Misthi know that taking that leap makes us fly, it liberates us. Misthi is somewhere in between these two extremes she has feelings for A but she is afraid to acknowledge them. 

“Aur uss nay jo sab kuch disturb kar diya hain uss ka kiya. Mainay toh kabi pyar kay baray main socha nahi. Ajeeb idiot hain abb kahin dosti par bhi asar na padh jaya. Aur ussay main pasand hu? How?”

Notice how again she mentions that why does he love me of all people? Its because she never thought she would ever be loved by someone. She never considered herself worthy. She is in a very delicate state right now. My absolute favorite scene was when she saw Abhir’s video call and instantly behaved like a shy girl so unlike the angry chorni we know. She looks herself at the mirror and tries so frantically to fix her appearance. She wants to look good for him. Their banter on the phone was so cute.They were legit fighting like gf and bf“Tumnay mujay phone nahi kiya lol”.  When Misthi says “Par who kuch kehta kyun nahi hain?” I think indirectly she is asking him that why hasn’t he confessed directly so far. Like every girl she wants the guy to take the next step. Abhir’s reply conveys his state” Dil ki baat karnay kay liay dil ki baat sun ni bhi padhti hain par humarhi families….”. They are both so alike the only thing that’s stopping them both is their family.

“Toh kiya jo hum kar rahay hain who sahi hain?Mana kay do log pyar kartay hain lekin un dono ko pyar karnay walay sab hi logo ko hurt karna sahi hain?”

This conveys Misthi’s dilemma she is afraid that her family will get hurt in the process. The family that took her in when no one wanted her. The family of BP and BM who did shower her with love. Do we give up on love that we get in life for the love we always had is the question. 

“Tum apnay pyar kay liay nahi ladho gi?” Abhir asks her 

It is such a loaded question. How far is Mish going to go in the name of love. At this moment she does not have clarity hence, she is unable to answer. She chooses to remain silent because she truly doesn’t know the depth of her feelings. Love for her is an alien concept. She then asks Abhir “Tum kiya karo gay? because before her lover she is her friend the one who she has always turned to for advice and she needs to know what the depth of his feelings are. You know why we girls want to know if a guy is committed because there is so much at stake when we fall in love, our family, our reputation and most importantly our heart. Abhir gives a fitting reply its so apt it takes her breath away.

“Sab kuch karun ga. Agar mujay puri dunya ko bhi samjahna pada kay pyaar say banda hua ristha kabhi galat nahi hota toh samjaho ga. Misthi..pyar bohot qismat walon ko milta hain aur agar meri qismat main pyar hain toh main uss ko aisay hi nahi jana duh ga. Main apany pyar ki qurbani nahi du ga. Lekin agar jis say main pyar karta hu woh hi iss laarai main meray saath nahi kadhi hu toh main samju ga kay uss nay mujh say kabhi pyar kiya hi nahi”

He is right if we find love we are so lucky and we should do everything in our power to make it last. Abhir has reached the point of no return but their is a catch he wants that the girl should also fight for him.One sided love is all cool in the movies but its so painful in real life. These lines and the way Shah said them and the way Rhea reacted. Her facial expressions were spot on. She was genuinely happy to know that Abhir will fight for his love but then she gets worried when he mentions that the girl he loves has to support him. The question is will she stand with Abhir and potentially stand against her family?. Abhir mentions that Kunal has to fight his own battle but what about his battle. Why is Abhir putting Kunal’s happiness above his? If he claims that he will fight for his love so why is he not fighting now?  All the advices about commitment he keeps giving to Kunal why doesn’t he use that for his own self. TO ABHIR I WILL SAY THIS:Misthi ko bhi zaroorat hain tumhari. Why are you hiding your feelings. Putting your painting in the closet won’t make any difference. I agree that we don’t tell the people we love something because we don’t want to get hurt or hurt other people in the process. But you know what hurts even more when you don’t say anything. Not everyone can understand silence. I loved how A picked up his mother’s uneasiness and instantly knew that something is not right. I wish he could decipher Misthi too and vice versa. Same is the case with Misthi. Dil main jo hain bol dena chaiyay kahin sahi waqt kay intezar main baad main waqt hi na milay. Kahin Kuku kay chakar main AM apni pyar ko ignore na karay. Why do we complicate things sometimes? 

Stray thoughts

I don't like how Kunal is exploiting Kuhu’s feelings its so wrong on so many levels even if he thinks he has noble intentions, his actions are not noble at all

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

“Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.” 

― Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

I chose to use this quote because it perfectly captures what Misthi is feeling right now. Abhir truly has left a mark on her. She is still somewhat dealing with the aftermath of the information. It still doesn’t seem real to her. She thinks about calling him but the only things that is stick in her head that Abhir would only take the next step after Kunal’s love life gets sorted. She is so afraid to let her guard down. To admit that we love someone makes us so vulnerable. Love can make us feel a myriad of emotions and in Misthi’s life love has always been equated with pain and abandonment. She truly loved her parents and a parents love is supposed to be unconditional. However, in her case she never got the love she deserved so she started thinking the problem is with her. She stopped believing that love existed and she stopped thinking about it. But, now Abhir has messed up her chemical composition in epic proportions. Now love for her is beginning to feel like a real thing because she has finally met a man who loves her with all her heart and soul. However, being in love is so complicated especially because their families are bitterly against eachother. On top of that she fears that love would jeopardize their friendship. It is sort of eludes to the dialogue from ADHM”Ishq main junoon hain aur dosti main sakoon hain”. Its simple friendship is a relationship that’s easy to maintain and it doesn’t put us out of our comfort zone. Love however, requires us to take a leap of faith. Some of us like Misthi believ that taking that leap would make us fall flat on the ground but those of us who are lucky like Misthi know that taking that leap makes us fly, it liberates us. Misthi is somewhere in between these two extremes she has feelings for A but she is afraid to acknowledge them. 

“Aur uss nay jo sab kuch disturb kar diya hain uss ka kiya. Mainay toh kabi pyar kay baray main socha nahi. Ajeeb idiot hain abb kahin dosti par bhi asar na padh jaya. Aur ussay main pasand hu? How?”

Notice how again she mentions that why does he love me of all people? Its because she never thought she would ever be loved by someone. She never considered herself worthy. She is in a very delicate state right now. My absolute favorite scene was when she saw Abhir’s video call and instantly behaved like a shy girl so unlike the angry chorni we know. She looks herself at the mirror and tries so frantically to fix her appearance. She wants to look good for him. Their banter on the phone was so cute.They were legit fighting like gf and bf“Tumnay mujay phone nahi kiya lol”.  When Misthi says “Par who kuch kehta kyun nahi hain?” I think indirectly she is asking him that why hasn’t he confessed directly so far. Like every girl sshe wants the guy to take the next step. Abhir’s reply conveys his state” Dil ki baat karnay kay liay dil ki baat sun nib hi padhti hain par humarhi families….”. They are both so alike the only thing that’s stopping them both is their family.

“Toh kiya jo hum kar rahay hain who sahi hain?Mana kay do log pyar kartay hain lekin un dono ko pyar karnay walay sab hi logo ko hurt karna sahi hain?”

This conveys Misthi’s dilemma she is afraid that her family will get hurt in the process. The family that took her in when no one wanted her. The family of BP and BM who did shower her with love. Do we give up on love that we get in life for the love we always had is the question. 

“Tum apnay pyar kay liay nahi ladho gi?” Abhir asks her 

It is such a loaded question. How far is Mish going to go in the name of love. At this moment she does not have clarity hence, she is unable to answer. She chooses to remain silent because she truly doesn’t know the depth of her feelings. Love for her is an alien concept. She then asks Abhir “Tum kiya karo gay? because before her lover she is her friend the one who she has always turned to for advice and she needs to know what the depth of his feelings are. You know why we girls want to know if a guy is committed because there is so much at stake when we fall in love, our family, our reputation and most importantly our heart. Abhi gives a fitting reply its so apt it takes her breath away.

“Sab kuch karun ga. Agar mujay puri dunya ko bhi samjahna pada kay pyaar say banda hua ristha kabhi galat nahi hota toh samjaho ga. Misthi..pyar bohot qismat walon ko milta hain aur agar meri qismat main pyar hain toh main uss ko aisay hi nahi jana duh ga. Main apany pyar ki qurbani nahi du ga. Lekin agar jis say main pyar karta hu woh hi iss laarai main meray saath nahi kadhi hu toh main samju ga kay uss nay mujh say kabhi pyar kiya hi nahi”

He is right if we find love we are so lucky and we should do everything in our power to make it last. OMG these lines and the way Shah said them and the way Rhea reacted. Her facial expressions were spot on. She was genuinely happy to know that Abhir will fight for his love but then she gets worried when he mentions that the girl he loves has to support him. The question is will she stand with Abhir and potentially stand against her family?. Abhir mentions that Kunal has to fight his own battle but what about his battle. Why is Abhir putting Kunal’s happiness above his? If he claims that he will fight for his love so why is he not fighting now?  All the advices about commitment he keeps giving to Kunal why doesn’t he use that for his own self. Misthi ko bhi zaroorat hain tumhari. Why are you hiding your feelings. Putting your painting in the closet won’t make any difference. I agree that we don’t tell the people we love something because we don’t want to get hurt or hurt other people in the process. But you know what hurts even more when you don’t say anything. Not everyone can understand silence. I loved how A picked up his mother’s uneasiness and instantly knew that something is not right. I wish he could decipher Misthi took. Same is the case with Misthi. Dil main jo hain bol dena chaiyay kahin sahi waqt kay intezar main baad main waqt hi na milay. Kahin Kuku kay chakar main AM apni pyar ko ignore na karay. Why do we complicate things sometimes? 

Stray thoughts

I hate how Kunal is exploitingKuhu’s feelings its so wrong on so many levels even if he thinks he has noble intentions, his actions are not noble at all

heart warming as usual. bigger question is if Abir wants to pursue his relationship before Nanko would Mishti be agreeable ? No because she told na uske liye family ki happiness badi hai.

Abir is putting her happiness before his..in a way.  He wants her to be solely focus on him when his Nanko and Kuhu gets hitched. No distractions and no worries and agar ek rishta ho jata hai to dusra bhi ho jayega

i agree Mishti and many others wont risk friendship to go beyond. Since he is her only friend whom she trusts , I understand her fear of losing him or hurting him. That is her journey to let the heart wants what the heart wants.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

heart warming as usual. bigger question is if Abir wants to pursue his relationship before Nanko would Mishti be agreeable ? No because she told na uske liye family ki happiness badi hai.

Abir is putting her happiness before his..in a way.  He wants her to be solely focus on him when his Nanko and Kuhu gets hitched. No distractions and no worries and agar ek rishta ho jata hai to dusra bhi ho jayega

i agree Mishti and many others wont risk friendship to go beyond. Since he is her only friend whom she trusts , I understand her fear of losing him or hurting him. That is her journey to let the heart wants what the heart wants.

Yaar meen problem yay hain that they are both talking in circles. At this point someone needs to lock them up in a room. They really need to talk this out face to face like adults. Without any mention of Kuku or their fam. Delaying their happiness for someone else's will only make their love difficult. Yes we all are afraid of being selfish but a little bit of self concern doesn't hurt. Also thank you for taking out time to comment.

meen123 thumbnail

Yaar meen problem yay hain that they are both talking in circles. At this point someone needs to lock them up in a room. They really need to talk this out face to face like adults. Without any mention of Kuku or their fam. Delaying their happiness for someone else's will only make their love difficult. Yes we all are afraid of being selfish but a little bit of self concern doesn't hurt. Also thank you for taking out time to comment.

see that is why its relatable. I never risked my friendship with someone for the same reason😆 there i said it. been in Abir's place. UGH

why thank you .its my pleasure ap sab log itna sundar likhte ho..comment hi kr sakte hai..

Mishti isn't sure about her own feelings. jhatka chahiye ki she can lose Abir for good and she wants nothing more than him, nothing. Only then she will go but usse pehle Abir ko bhi bolna what she means to him. i agree circles me ghumna gets frustrating

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

see that is why its relatable. I never risked my friendship with someone for the same reason😆 there i said it. been in Abir's place. UGH

why thank you .its my pleasure ap sab log itna sundar likhte ho..comment hi kr sakte hai..

Mishti isn't sure about her own feelings. jhatka chahiye ki she can lose Abir for good and she wants nothing more than him, nothing. Only then she will go but usse pehle Abir ko bhi bolna what she means to him. i agree circles me ghumna gets frustrating

Yass its relatable because love does complicate things but then there is always this regret that what if I said it and it actually happened. Also you are right about M girl needs a brutal wakeup call. 

Thank you we writers actually write for all of you. I love talking generally so I am always curious about what people feel about something.

meen123 thumbnail

Yass its relatable because love does complicate things but then there is always this regret that what if I said it and it actually happened. Also you are right about M girl needs a brutal wakeup call. 

Thank you we writers actually write for all of you. I love talking generally so I am always curious about what people feel about something.

yeah we regret things we didn't do more than repent the things we did.😆 chain to kahi bhi nai hai..

one party has to brave for the two at the start i believe😆

arey mai bahut baatuni hu. i stay with my parents. they aren't a chatty bunch specially when it comes to tv hence yaha ghumti hu sabke saath

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i have never commented on your post but i love reading your post some post i read 2 or 3 times i am not able to like or comment as mostly i forget or is not logged in

your writing are excellent

i think abir is totally ready to marry mishti only if she want and agree

he was just saying for the sake of it that he want nnko to settle first and mishti took it seriously

mishti right now has a lot of insecurity burden indebtness and abir even know as he said in his shayri 2 days before

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

i have never commented on your post but i love reading your post some post i read 2 or 3 times i am not able to like or comment as mostly i forget or is not logged in

your writing are excellent

i think abir is totally ready to marry mishti only if she want and agree

he was just saying for the sake of it that he want nnko to settle first and mishti took it seriously

mishti right now has a lot of insecurity burden indebtness and abir even know as he said in his shayri 2 days before

Thank you so much. Comments like these make my day. Yass Abhir is not totally down  for everything agar Misthi hah bol day. I have a feeling though M might misunderstand what A said about Nanko. Khair Kuku are going to be a bit of challenge but AM will move past it that I am sure of.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you so much. Comments like these make my day. Yass Abhir is not totally down  for everything agar Misthi hah bol day. I have a feeling though M might misunderstand what A said about Nanko. Khair Kuku are going to be a bit of challenge but AM will move past it that I am sure of.

ya they have shown the difference in today episode even

the base of whole kuku is weak and when the foundation is weak then how the building would stand

kunal right now is saying yes just for hate for mishti although he may clear the mu after accident and might even say sorry to kuhu for whole drama butthe foundation is virtual week 

mishti vision right now is getting very clouded with her love for abir she is just impulsively now wanting kuku so that abir can think of her she even today got flashback gadheda abir last line ne pura gadbad kar diya hai pura mishti ke andar locha ho gaya hai

but blame might fall on mishbir as they are only driving all this and they have to deal in future alot due to this kuku although they will come strong

anyway whole kuku story is driving engine of mishbir where they are driving kuku

anyway vishambhar i feel is going to give surprise as vishambhar respects abir alot and has alot admiration for him what if he is going to ask abir hand for mishti 

anyway lets see what happen but i feel this is sacrifice thing is going to play for short time only mishti would be in deliemma to choose kuku or abir but later she will decide not to sacrifice as at this point they cant afford mishbir separation already trp is prooving they want united mishbir and happy one  

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail

Part 2

Last night I was somewhat irked on how daft AM were being. If they love each other why don't they say it. Why are they complicating their life by talking in circles? However, now I have realized the delicate situation both AM are in. You see I once was in a similar situation where I had a guy best friend who I knew had feelings for me. It took me an year to finally say yes to him. Confessing your love takes a lot of courage especially when your friendship is on the line. Because if things go south you lose a really good friend too. In real life loving someone and being in love are two different things. Being in love is easy but loving someone and trying to make a relationship work is very difficult. Especially when you know your family my not approve of it. We all know that Abhir is a good boy but Mish's family and A's family are literal enemies now. It's kind of like a lose form of Romeo and Juliet. On top of that Mish's past still haunts her. The ibdebtness she feels for the Maheswaris also poses a probelm. Her family and their happiness is more important to them. 

On A's side he just needs one sign that Mish also has feelings for him and then he will fight the world for her. However, he needs her support. When you are going in to battle you need to know if your fellow comrade has your back. If Mish doesn't feel the same way then fighting for her would be futile. The problem however, is that Mish does feel the same way but is still in denial stage. For her to reach the acceptance stage something drastic needs to happen.