Neither were you able to meet him nor "I"

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira is so stupid running after kartik dramatically falling... i thought kill me if she falls down +_+

But what i felt was that her hormones kicked in after five years...

There was alot of I should meet him...bla bla.... 

Also that scene of her next to vedika for me was so bad. Because you have that vedika looking and dressed like an angel with a damn halo over her ...and then naira looking like she stole a prisoners uniform and remade it +_+  looking like a damn dark cloud...

Kartik, is in love with kairav is so cute...it reminds me so much of his attraction to naira... he cnt understand it ...and i love how he talks about him...

Kairav's mummas are so cute i just go gah....i hate show kids...but how can u hate someone just saying mumma so cutely...

Naira kept crying in the ep and promo about not being able to meet kartik and missing him 

I felt nothing for her all i thought was he never moved and i am sure his number ddn change +_+

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

I feel like lisa the pizza is talking to either mihir or one of the family mens 

+_+

other wise why else would they highlight it? 

Yawn...

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

I feel like lisa the pizza is talking to either mihir or one of the family mens 

+_+

other wise why else would they highlight it? 

Yawn...

I thought the same I kept on thinking it could be Naksh. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I thought the same I kept on thinking it could be Naksh. 

Or samarth🤣 how funny if gayu is being cheated on I would love that....doubt a singhania could ever do something that wrong more likely a goenka🤣dow what if its a surprise and its a girl :0 mansi turned lesbian?

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Naira sudden realization and her voicing I'm sorry Kartik is absurd...as you said maybe the hormones kicked in after 5 years...seeing him infront of her...she couldn't control herself...ahem...her emotions...but still she took 5 long years to realize that she separated Kartik and Kairav and she was wrong in doing so?...the pull of her inner self when she remember that day again was good...entire episode was based on hit and miss...don't know how many more episodes will be based on it...Kartik's emotions while leaving Kairav were well portrayed....Kairav-Naira hug had the warmth for a change...Kairav's expressions and dialogue delivery improved in short time period...Vedika smiles a lot...even in normal scenes she is smiling....her extra sweetness and overly understanding nature and useless hope "thora pyar chahiye" makes her even more delusional than Gayu...though actress in fine maybe she has a smiling face....

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I just wish Naira would have thought about contacting Kartik when she saw how desperate Kairav was for his father. Would have liked if she had put her own feelings aside for a minute for her son’s happiness and at least tried once. Obviously there could have been a hit and a miss but Naira would have done something good post leap.

Even if I try to understand her point that Kartik might have questioned Kairav, I still feel she owed it to her son to at least inform Kartik and then let him decide for himself.

Anyways, Naira now thinking about telling Kartik just because of the divine intervention that made him bond with Kairav is really poor writing. I expected better from her character which claims to be so self-righteous. 

Edited by Fari_15 - 4 years ago
Aslesha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

Or samarth🤣 how funny if gayu is being cheated on I would love that....doubt a singhania could ever do something that wrong more likely a goenka🤣dow what if its a surprise and its a girl :0 mansi turned lesbian?

Liza's boyfriend is Akhilesh today's precap hinted towards that so my guess of Naksh was wrong.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Liza's boyfriend is Akhilesh today's precap hinted towards that so my guess of Naksh was wrong.

Akhilesh?  Great!!  ðŸ¤£

Aslesha99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

Akhilesh?  Great!!  ðŸ¤£

Yup it's surely Akhilesh watch the precap and you will understand.

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Akhilesh is Naira's bff Lisa's boyfriend 😱😱😵😵

Poor Chachi... ðŸ˜†