Uncertainty (Misbir Two part OS)

coolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Disclaimer: 

Hi, guys be gentle on me my first attempt at writing something on this forum. Just some context, so the character of Sourav has become engaged with Mishti. As we all believe it has everything to do with Meenaxi and Kunal's current plan to force Abir and Mishti to give up on their relationship.

.... 

Part 1: 

Mishti was perplexed at the latest developments. Things had altered greatly after Kunal and Kuhu's engagement had happened. Sourav and his parents being the reasonable people they were, weren't upset at the sudden change of events as Kuhu had wanted to be with Kunal. They understood that relationships don't get established by force and Saurav himself was excited that his childhood friend Kuhu had found her perfect person. He had decided to stay along for the wedding as he hadn't experienced a traditional Gujarati wedding before.

Sourav was sitting across Mishti in a softly lit cafe with a soft twinkle in his eyes.

"Look Mishti, you did not have to say yes automatically, we all want you to be happy with your decision"  Sourav said earnestly.

Mishti shook out of her trance and lifted her eyes and looked at Sourav.

Intelligent, smart and loveable were just some words to describe him. He was sweet, said all the right things. To the extent where his mother and he were recommending her universities in Sydney to continue her post graduate studies. They were everything that she had wanted a supportive family who truely wanted her to be content.

Mishti looked at him wishfully. 

"You don't worry about that, I just want this marriage to happen as soon as possible" Mishti responded while focusing on the only positive side of this development. That she would be far away from Abir. 

...

Abir watched from afar. He had done it, he had become a type of man that he despised the most. A creepy stalker: jealous, possessive and in pure rage. Mishti looked pristine in pink while sitting with Sourav who was grinning for too much for his taste. Suddenly, Saurav got up and swiftly pecked her on the cheek and left the cafe while Mishti stayed behind. He was surprised that Mishti didn't recline at his move, instead shyly glanced at him and nodded as he went. Abir got up and moved toward her table, in hopes of getting an answer.

Mishti's false bravado fell, as soon as Saurav left. What she truely felt she couldn't even say? How could she, after what Meenaxi Aunty did, the threat and the deal. The deal, a sister's happiness for the price of him. 

As if Mishti needed to even think about Abir, he had the ability to be everywhere. Her mind constantly on him, her focus always on him. Now sitting in front of her with glistened eyes and that completely calm persona suddenly restless while holding her gaze.

"I don't have time for this, excuse me" Mishti said angrily, they had been through this many times. The conversation on repeat, the outcome pure misery for her and her heart breaking a thousand times.

"I know the truth, Kunal told me everything" Abir muttered while he saw Mishti turn fainter than she was feeling from before. 

"It doesn't matter now, it's way too late for that now, I am glad that Kunal finally grew a conscious and did the right thing, but I have made a commitment now" Mishti responded sadly determined not too look into those hazel eyes which could make her do anything.

"Why do you give up so easily? You fight for everyone expect me, I know you love me" Abir stated while Mishti stood up quickly as she saw Saurav come back.

"Your wrong I am done fighting for everyone, it isn't even worth it, I am leaving this place and I am not coming back" Mishti said quietly while Saurav slowly walked back to the table. 

Abir knowing better to not to say anything infront of Saurav. 

"I want to meet you one final time, come to our spot at midnight" Abir asked quickly while Mishti looked flabbergasted at his demand, she told him to go and that she would meet him if he promised to never meet her again.

Abir promised, but knowing well that he knew he could change Mishti's mind.

To be continued...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have written this so well... I could feel their pain . I was thinking this is a scenario that is very much possible in the show and you wrote on it. Thanks a ton and please update this soon !!!!

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolove

Disclaimer: 

Hi, guys be gentle on me my first attempt at writing something on this forum. Just some context, so the character of Sourav has become engaged with Mishti. As we all believe it has everything to do with Meenaxi and Kunal's current plan to force Abir and Mishti to give up on their relationship.

.... 

Part 1: 

Mishti was perplexed at the latest developments. Things had altered greatly after Kunal and Kuhu's engagement had happened. Sourav and his parents being the reasonable people they were, weren't upset at the sudden change of events as Kuhu had wanted to be with Kunal. They understood that relationships don't get established by force and Saurav himself was excited that his childhood friend Kuhu had found her perfect person. He had decided to stay along for the wedding as he hadn't experienced a traditional Gujarati wedding before.

Sourav was sitting across Mishti in a softly lit cafe with a soft twinkle in his eyes.

"Look Mishti, you did not have to say yes automatically, we all want you to be happy with your decision"  Sourav said earnestly.

Intelligent, smart and loveable were just some words to describe him. He was sweet, said all the right things. To the extent where his mother and he were recommending her universities in Sydney to continue her post graduate studies. They were everything that she had wanted a supportive family who truely wanted her to be content.

"You don't worry about that, I just want this marriage to happen as soon as possible" Mishti responded while focusing on the only positive side of this development. That she would be far away from Abir. 

...

Abir watched from afar. He had done it, he had become a type of man that he despised the most. A creepy stalker: jealous, possessive and in pure rage. Mishti looked pristine in pink while sitting with Sourav who was grinning for too much for his taste. Suddenly, Saurav got up and swiftly pecked her on the cheek and left the cafe while Mishti stayed behind. He was surprised that Mishti didn't recline at his move, instead shyly glanced at him and nodded as he went. Abir got up and moved toward her table, in hopes of getting an answer.

Mishti's false bravado fell, as soon as Saurav left. What she truely felt she couldn't even say? How could she, after what Meenaxi Aunty did, the threat and the deal. The deal, a sister's happiness for the price of him. 

As if Mishti needed to even think about Abir, he had the ability to be everywhere. Her mind constantly on him, her focus always on him. Now sitting in front of her with glistened eyes and that completely calm persona suddenly restless while holding her gaze.

"I don't have time for this, excuse me" Mishti said angrily, they had been through this many times. The conversation on repeat, the outcome pure misery for her and her heart breaking a thousand times.

"I know the truth, Kunal told me everything" Abir muttered while he saw Mishti turn fainter than she was feeling from before. 

"It doesn't matter now, it's way too late for that now, I am glad that Kunal finally grew a conscious and did the right thing, but I have made a commitment now" Mishti responded sadly determined not too look into those hazel eyes which could make her do anything.

"Why do you give up so easily? You fight for everyone expect me, I know you love me" Abir stated while Mishti stood up quickly as she saw Saurav come back.

"Your wrong I am done fighting for everyone, it isn't even worth it, I am leaving this place and I am not coming back" Mishti said quietly while Saurav slowly walked back to the table. 

"I want to meet you one final time, come to our spot at midnight" Abir asked quickly while Mishti looked flabbergasted at his demand, she told him to go and that she would meet him if he promised to never meet her again.

To be continued...

achi khabar suna k kyu dil tod rahi ho advance me

you have written well but i dont want this to happen on the show and i'm praying for it

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Disclaimer: 

.... 

Part 1: 

...

To be continued...

Wow. I could literally feel the pain of these two! Damn, you have written it so well. I loved the fact that Sourav turns out to be a nice guy who has some sort of compatibility with Mishti. However, marriages are not only about compatibility but soulful connection as well. And here comes Abir- the guy with whom she has a soulful connection and who has been with her through thick and thin. When you wrote Abir turning possessive and stalker like- you reminded me of Dev Dixit.🙈 I don't want Abir's character to be ruined by turning rash. Although I wish the story doesn't go this way in real but yes, it's possible. 

Would love to read the next part! Please continue. :)

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for the next part

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I too got reminded of the rain sequence after which Dev takes out his frustration on the laptop 🤣

But even if this happens in this show, Abir is Soo different from any other lead that what he will do will be more nautanki rather than possessive stalker types 😃

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Wow. I could literally feel the pain of these two! Damn, you have written it so well. I loved the fact that Sourav turns out to be a nice guy who has some sort of compatibility with Mishti. However, marriages are not only about compatibility but soulful connection as well. And here comes Abir- the guy with whom she has a soulful connection and who has been with her through thick and thin. When you wrote Abir turning possessive and stalker like- you reminded me of Dev Dixit.🙈 I don't want Abir's character to be ruined by turning rash. Although I wish the story doesn't go this way in real but yes, it's possible. 

Would love to read the next part! Please continue. :)

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, for a change I loved the third person in the story. Quite unlike me. 

This was one good start. Their hearts heavy with pain they are suffering and it's so evident with the way you have put it. Meenakshi Rajvansh is no saint. And she proves this again and again. 

Thankfully, Kunal could act a bit rationally here. 

Abir is seriously unpredictable and acting restless and impulsive. Midnight meeting at their spot? What was he thinking? 😏

I just hope, they don't have to face this on the show. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Disclaimer: 

.... 

Part 1: 

...

To be continued...

Wow 

I hope aisa show mein na ho, but can imagine agar hua to Kuch aisa hi hoga 

Can't wait for next update 

Continue soon 

Vegetarian thumbnail

Have been reading all the stories posted on this forum this evening and you guys are absolutely wonderful. Loved reading this one too :)

Nikki_love thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where is part two? Pls batao