Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Something is definitely wrong from the producers end.

All shows on SP are coming up with something or the other. 

There is virtually nothing for YRHPK. 

I think writers are not steady with the tracks, there is lot of last moment changes.  Hence no promos, montages are d same.  Gosh such good songs and it is very sad that neither Abir's Shayari's nor the song SathiyaMere is promoted.  If it was a rival ph which was churning out such details, SP would have flooded its handles.  Forced to believe that the channel is instructed not to post anything.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I think writers are not steady with the tracks, there is lot of last moment changes.  Hence no promos, montages are d same.  Gosh such good songs and it is very sad that neither Abir's Shayari's nor the song SathiyaMere is promoted.  If it was a rival ph which was churning out such details, SP would have flooded its handles.  Forced to believe that the channel is instructed not to post anything.

mere feelings is matter me forum pe known hai😆

@bold- exactly--they dont want to reveal track , but those shayaris and songs definitely deserve to be promoted

Krpkab_superfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agree with you but not sure what that does to TRPs. All shows are falling and ours is quite consistent . As I have said before, I think they want us to not get an idea of all the upcoming plots and want us to actually see the episodes, maybe a move to protect ratings and I must say it’s not working badly. 

Also if you see when IPL was around the end , the story slowed down and then ramped up after. With India doing well , I think they must be doing the same thing again for the World Cup.

I think they are getting away with all this because whatever they are dishing out in the actual episodes is keeping current viewers very engaged. But they will be able to bring in new audience only with more promotion .

Nice post , hopefully we get a promo after all this !

Vegetarian thumbnail

Pretty sure its not the writers' fault. The last time this show got a promo was when Mishti broke the engagement. The irony is Star Plus released the promo only on the day of the episode and hardly aired it on TV. Post that, we haven't got a single promo. KZK and Kulfi have promos round the clock and it is aired multiple times on TV yet I don't see a great difference between their TRP and ours (this week its the same). The show is usually in Top 3 on SP and its in Top 10 this week too yet Star Plus just does not promote it. I won't blame the writers or the actors at this point. They are doing well and the show is more than watchable. And the quality of a show is never really related to the ratings it fetches (just have a look at the ones which consistently top the charts). It is solely the channel and only they know what their messed up strategy is. In my humble opinion, it is unfair to blame the writers and actors because they are doing quite well. About the channel's lethargy, its unfortunate that we cannot do much about it. 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vegetarian

Pretty sure its not the writers' fault. The last time this show got a promo was when Mishti broke the engagement. The irony is Star Plus released the promo only on the day of the episode and hardly aired it on TV. Post that, we haven't got a single promo. KZK and Kulfi have promos round the clock and it is aired multiple times on TV yet I don't see a great difference between their TRP and ours (this week its the same). The show is usually in Top 3 on SP and its in Top 10 this week too yet Star Plus just does not promote it. I won't blame the writers or the actors at this point. They are doing well and the show is more than watchable. And the quality of a show is never really related to the ratings it fetches (just have a look at the ones which consistently top the charts). It is solely the channel and only they know what their messed up strategy is. In my humble opinion, it is unfair to blame the writers and actors because they are doing quite well. About the channel's lethargy, its unfortunate that we cannot do much about it. 

@bold--exactly 

TBh i dont know i feel RS has made some kind of bet that my show will work without promos too..😆

#khuraftioverthinker

Originally posted by: Krpkab_superfan

Totally agree with you but not sure what that does to TRPs. All shows are falling and ours is quite consistent . As I have said before, I think they want us to not get an idea of all the upcoming plots and want us to actually see the episodes, maybe a move to protect ratings and I must say it’s not working badly. 

Also if you see when IPL was around the end , the story slowed down and then ramped up after. With India doing well , I think they must be doing the same thing again for the World Cup.

I think they are getting away with all this because whatever they are dishing out in the actual episodes is keeping current viewers very engaged. But they will be able to bring in new audience only with more promotion .

Nice post , hopefully we get a promo after all this !

@bold - that is the concern for me. are they happy with the current set of viewers. DOnt they want more.?

one thing i know for sure next promo will have to be Mishti's confession or atleast her trying to do so , similar to Abir one's but not being able to do so.

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know what you are saying is correct and the fact that we can't do anything about it is even more irritating

I don't know whether the makers are not making a promo or channel is not broadcasting it...we would newer know

But why do we have to go through same discussion every week 😑

Bold - us logic k hisab se kisi show ka promo hona hi nahi chahiye😆

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

It not the question of repeating the every topic  over and over again. 

In that case, repeat and rinse is very much subjective in YRHPK.  

We are back to square one kunal and kuhu ka rishta.  Are they perfect for each other, both of them are in love ?  Kunal has certain ideologies, he won't ask, like a boss it has to be implemented, will it work ?That's why Mishti broke off the alliance, kuhu was ready for the Rishta in March and in July she is on the verge of running away from her house to be with this man.  The track has been reversed. We are back to square one. Kunal and kuhu

Why are we watching the same thing again.  The plot is wafer thin but people are buying it, why not increase the market share ?

writers, no way blaming them but the creator of YRHPK is definitely in a state of confusion as to what is reqd and what isn't

Rishtey is not a high budget show but it isn't outright low either.. 1.8 or 1.9 doesn't satisfy the palate of ambitious phs ( not bringing trips in pic, doing decent infront of high voltage dramas and world cup).

So getting a promo to increase the viewership to 2.0 isn't going to harm anyone.

The fact is either reverse psychology is used or producers are thinking naam is kafi hai. Uska aur Shaheer ka . which is a big no. His parent show has a different audience and the spin off are followed by viewers who may not know head or tale of YRKKH.

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It not the question of repeating the every topic  over and over again. 

In that case, repeat and rinse is very much subjective in YRHPK.  

We are back to square one kunal and kuhu ka rishta.  Are they perfect for each other, both of them are in love ?  Kunal has certain ideologies, he won't ask, like a boss it has to be implemented, will it work ?That's why Mishti broke off the alliance, kuhu was ready for the Rishta in March and in July she is on the verge of running away from her house to be with this man.  The track has been reversed. We are back to square one. Kunal and kuhu

Why are we watching the same thing again.  The plot is wafer thin but people are buying it, why not increase the market share ?

writers, no way blaming them but the creator of YRHPK is definitely in a state of confusion as to what is reqd and what isn't

Rishtey is not a high budget show but it isn't outright low either.. 1.8 or 1.9 doesn't satisfy the palate of ambitious phs ( not bringing trips in pic, doing decent infront of high voltage dramas and world cup).

So getting a promo to increase the viewership to 2.0 isn't going to harm anyone.

The fact is either reverse psychology is used or producers are thinking naam is kafi hai. Uska aur Shaheer ka . which is a big no. His parent show has a different audience and the spin off are followed by viewers who may not know head or tale of YRKKH.

We do need a promo that's for sure ...the last one we got is the gordhana breaking...after that so much happened...but what to do...

Idk many PPL believe that makers are visiting IF...so requesting them to give one :)

Move_ON thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

During lunch of this serial, actors spoke about parental show, it was clear that they wanted same audiences to hook on this serial with same kinda rating, just like KB and KKB.  It did open with Fab numbers, Shaheer also told it's due to parental show success and it started decline and yet to make 2.0. 

I tried to watch it's parent show after leap, it's too bore for me and ongoing  track is same which we saw n numbers on ITV and now n+1 times, it is getting expectional rating and looks like lead actors chemistry is working wonders.

Promotions are much needed for this and all SP serials are below 2 expect 1 which is not  good sign for SP. 

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ab SP bhi Colors jaisa doobne wala hai.