SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Who is that hoodie person,, we have noticed twice once in RM house when Pragati comes near he moved in car and next time before Pragati house... I thought the person is same pushing Pragati down stopping her disclosing to Ragbhir... But then we have seen the boots in RM mom... So is that RM mom is hoodie person who is following Pragati? Is she doing this as she is directly involved or to save harshit or just to not let Ragbhir know as he will be hurt more (less chance for this)

Bani ghost not approaching Ragbhir can have reasons like he is always not in a state to listen to her properly or his condition will be worse.. Also what if he directly confront family they will get alerted and cook up stories...

But still her Aatma can be fake too because aatma is not directly informing everything to Pragati (why this aatma is not speaking, we have seen in many serial aatma speaking na) instead giving clues and proofs raising suspicion of aatma being fake

So far they are taking the story in a good way,, they are not revealing much at the same time revealing something so that viewers hooked to the show... 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think that hoodie person is either that mama with whom Pragati was forced to marry or his nephew, they're following her as they mentioned they should Again try to help her.If the atma is fake then someone from is this group is doing this   

Edited by Arshi- - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

I think that hoodie person is either that mama with whom Pragati was forced to marry or his nephew, they're following her as they mentioned they should Again try to help her.If the atma is fake then someone from is this group is doing this   

But then if they are trying to help her, why did they pushed her down(knowing it's a lawn area maybe),, also that person should know the home well, that's why locked Pragati room and opened window so that she will come out of window

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SathyaT

But then if they are trying to help her, why did they pushed her down(knowing it's a lawn area maybe),, also that person should know the home well, that's why locked Pragati room and opened window so that she will come out of window

Well i meant the hoodie person in car is either mama/nephew but the one who pushed Pragati the suspicious one from family    

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

Well i meant the hoodie person in car is either mama/nephew but the one who pushed Pragati the suspicious one from family    

Got it 😊 yeah that's quite possible 👍

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think it is RV's mom. She was shocked to see the boot. But she was trying to hide it. That means she knows who's boot it is and she loves that boot owner. This person is the murderer of Bani who doesn't want RV to know. If RV himself isn't the murderer I think it is his big bro. That guy is the one who got benefited after the death of Bani. Became the boss and he is the one who always takes care of RV..........so may be that night too he came to see RV and heard Pragati........and pushed her. RV's mom knows it and that is why she is hiding her son. 

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

I don't think it is RV's mom. She was shocked to see the boot. But she was trying to hide it. That means she knows who's boot it is and she loves that boot owner. This person is the murderer of Bani who doesn't want RV to know. If RV himself isn't the murderer I think it is his big bro. That guy is the one who got benefited after the death of Bani. Became the boss and he is the one who always takes care of RV..........so may be that night too he came to see RV and heard Pragati........and pushed her. RV's mom knows it and that is why she is hiding her son. 

Yes, if it's someone from Ragbhir family it could be Harshit and except his dad and younger siblings everyone knows I guess..

Makers are letting us to guess in every possible way 😜 

Surilikoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Either its RV's mom or Harshit.RVs mom is always shown as scared as if her wrongdoings will come to light.Or she is supporting her son Harshit