Bajaj-Prerana-Anurag TS

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I know many people might hate me for going against their favorite lead pair but 

I liked Mr Bajaj . Hope  you guys like the story . Please let me know your opinions .

Chap I-Pg 1

Chap II- Pg 2

Chap III - Pg 2

Checkmate

Chap I

Main tayyar hoon. He was expecting her but he didn't expect her to drop by so soon.He knew she would agree to his terms and conditions sooner or later,after all his life was on the line. He had met many women in his life.His status,money ,his looks and the way he carried himself guaranteed that. But,she was different. He had understood that the moment he had laid his eyes on her. She was a beauty.There was no doubt about that and the fact that she would turn heaven and earth for the people she loved just added to her appeal. He knew he had trapped her in a situation from which she couldn't back out but, she was like a breath of fresh air, a light to his darkness and he was not easy to let her go. He might be selfish but he respected her wishes. Life had lost its luster but she might be the one to bring it back.

Prerna knew then and there that she was fighting a lost battle. She had done everything she could. She had even gone to speak to that manipulative devil for her Onu. She knew she was agreeing to something which would make her a culprit in everyone's eyes and separate her from the love of his life but she had exhausted all options and this was the only way to get him back. With these thoughts she went to Mr Bajaj's mansion and this time no one stopped her.

She spoke aloud,"Main Tayyar Hoon. Ab tmhe bujhe Basu Basi k apaers dene honge aur Onu ko rohaa krana hga.But Main tmhe ek aisa raaz btane ja rhi hujiske baad tm khud iss deal se backout kr loge. Main Onu k bacche ki ma bane wali hu."

There was a deafening silence. Whether the storm or her words had caused it she did not know. She was carefully trying to gauge Mr Bajaj's reaction to the revelation. She saw a look of shock pass his face which was quickly replaced by a smirk or a smile she did not know. She continued ," Agar tm ye soch rhe ho ki main ye baccha abort krungi to tm galat ho. Main aisa kuch nhi karungi."

Bajaj had been a little shocked at her confession but he had not expected her to form such a low opinion of himself. Somewhere her words pinched his heart.His next words shocked Prerna out of her wits,"Main janta hu ki mai ek ruthless business man hu but itna heartless bhi nhi ki ek innocent bacche ko harm kru. Tmhare bacche ko main apna naam dunga." With those words he turned around and went back to his room leaving a shocked Prerna rooted to her spot.

To be continued soon.......

Edited by siarocks007 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Very interesting. I must say. What happens next please please please update  right now. I am curious to read 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting! Please continue...I'm eager to know further developments. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I've a suggestion, please replace tum with aap...that's how she addresses RB. ðŸ˜Š

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Woooah I am hooked to this story. It looks very promising. Do update soon ! I am looking forward to reading this and lastly I like Bajaj too. 

komlika thumbnail

Awesome start 

Can’t wait to read more 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Super! Update soon!!!!

siarocks007 thumbnail

Chap II

Court Anurag Basu ko baizzat bsri nkeri h. Anurag Basu ko jhoote case me fasane aur evidence k saath tamper krne k jurm me Police ko suspend kiya jatha aur ek inquiry committee ink against leveled charges ko investigate kregi.Yhe court id adjourned for the day. Prerna heaved a sigh of relief.This is what she had been waiting to hear.Her Onu had been released. She had got what what she wanted. She had fulfilled her promise to her Kaki maa.  

Onu was surprised to find Prerna hugging him like there was no tomorrow. "Prerana Main thik hu. Dekho mai jail se bhi rihaa ho gya. Kya ho gaya h tmhe? Tmhe pta h na tmhara ye Onu tmhari aankho me ansu nhi dekh skta? Tm jb tak mere paas ho,mere saath ho mujhe kuch nhi ho skta h. You are my world."

"Onu ye baat hmesha yaad rkhna ki main tmse bhut pyar krti hu aur maine jo kuch bhi kiys vo sb tmharre liya kiya."

Anurag found her words really strange.He could tell there was something bothering her by the she kept on dodging his questions and avoided looking in his eyes. He knew she could never hide anything from him and reveal everything in her own time.He was indeed lucky to have a girl like him in his life.

Prerna couldn't stop her tears.Her tears had a mind of their own.She had tried to stay strong for her Onu.She wanted to say a lot of things but couldn't find the words to do so.She knew she was seeing him for the last time. She wished her time with him would never end.But alas,all good things come to an end and it was time for her to go. Bidding a tearful goodbye to him she reached Mr Bajaj's mansion.

Mr Bajaj had watched the verdict.Everything was going according to his plan. "Mr Singh shaadi ki tayariyaan shuru karayeein. My bride has come saying so he turned towards his main door. There there was Prerna standing at the threshold of his house. She was a woman who deserved to be cherished her entire life. Although he would never admit it out loud, he was envious of what they shared. Her loyalty to Anurag Basu astounded him. In this harsh and selfish world it was hard to find a relationship like the one they shared.She was a rare gem and he meant to keep her. She was his salvation and he,her nightmare.

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good but short .I like this Bajaj by the way he is very expressive (mentally) .Do continue soonish 

siarocks007 thumbnail

Sorry guys for such a late update. Please leave your comments and let me know your thoughts. Will try to update soon.

Chap III

Prerna didn't know whether to rejoice over the fact that Onu was finally safe or lament over the fact that she was going to be separated from him for eternity. Her decision would cost her but she had to do what she could to save him. It was either his life or hers and for her he would always come first. No matter if she had to destroy her life for that. Thinking so she didn't know when she reached her destination ,The Bajaj Mansion.. Before she could knock the door he was there right in front of her eyes in all his glory. She couldn't deny the fact that he was  hell of a good looking brute with the mind of a devil. Had he not destroyed her Onu they could have been friends in some alternative reality. His eyes shone with wiseness beyond his ears. Shaking herself out of her thoughts,pertaining this ideas to be there because of her pregnancy hormones she charged forward to give him a piece of her mind but unfortunately tripped.

Rishabh who had been waiting for her couldn't deny the fact that she looked beautiful despite the red blotched face. Suddenly he saw her lurch forward and grabbed her to prevent her from falling down and injuring herself. Prerna had closed her eyes anticipating her fall but was shocked to find herself collide with a chiseled body . When she opened her eyes she found a pair of brown eyes looking at her. They both had an intense eye lock waiting for the other to move away. It was like a battle of wits for them waiting to see who would succumb first. What was happening to her? How could she feel attracted to this devil? He had destroyed the Basu's separated her from her life and still she was having such thoughts about him which really disgusted her. The shock waves which she felt when her body collided with his hard toned body like bolts of lightning really shocked her. She had her hand wrapped around his neck . To any outside they would have looked like a really loved up couple who couldn't keep their hands away from each other but Sharda knew the reality but in their case this could be reality. Rishabh looked like he was already on that road . it was hard to not love that boy. She was proud of the man he had become. Clearing her throat,she said ,"Rishabh Panditji aa gye h.Saari tayyariyaan ho chuki h." Risahbh and Prerna who had been wrapped in their own thoughts looked away embarrassed. How could she allow herself to behave like that she couldn't understand. "Prerna maine tmhare kapde guesat room me rakhwa diye h .Tm jake tayyar ho jao. Shaadi ka muhurat ho rha h." Saying so Sharda walked away. "Main jaanti hoo" ,saying so Prerna walked in the direction of the guest room with Chandu in tow.

Rishabh was shocked at the appalling way he had behaved. He couldn't understand hi attraction  to this woman. He could have any woman in this world but he could only find his solace in her. When he had held her close to him he had felt a sense of content and peace which had been missing from his life. Only Kukki was able to make him feel like that but apparently he had been  wrong. He was sure his decision to marry her was the best decision he had made in his entire life. Kukki needed the care of a mother and knowing Prerna and her capacity to love he knew he had made the right choice. He was sure she would prove to be the best mother for Kukki. He had an inkling of the bond Kukki and Prerna. shared. Thinking so , we went to get ready for the  nuptials he had planned. Beware Basus. He was going to hit where it hurt the worst. His was going to be the most unexpected strike. They had snatched everything from him and now it was time  to return the favor. A storm was brewing and the Basus were at the center of it.

To be continued soon................