"Abhir mujay pasand karta hain" 3rd july analysis

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” 

― John Joseph Powell, The Secret of Staying in Love

Let me start by saying that I absolutely have no words to describe the intricacies of the beautiful Misthi scene today. Rhea has outdone her self the way she emotes Misthi's feelings is top notch.🤗It was Misthi’s episode through and through. At the start we see her trying to pacify her family which is just another facet of her nature. She wants her family to be happy and is genuinely sorry for lying to them. She even blames herself for the enmity between the two families but tbh none of it is her fault as all the elders point out; Kunal really isn’t a ideal partner for anyone at this point. Circumstances force her to seek help and the first person she thinks about is Abhir. She texts him but he pretends to be busy. She waits but then Kuhu’s stupidity pushes her to take desperate measures. She has to talk to Abhir at any cost. Tbh I think she wasn’t even concerned about the taswwer wala raaz at this point but then she reaches his room. As fate would have it her foot slips and she stumbles but her eyes land on the painting that can be clearly seen in the mirror. Time stops and it takes her a minute to register it in. That painting Abhir held so dear seems to be of her. She doesn’t trust her reflection in the mirror so she looks back to actually see if her eyes were deceiving her and lo behold there is that painting in its full glory. The subtle music that plays in the background M’s expression and her eyes and she exclaims:”Yay painting yay exhibition ka center piece jis sy Abhir chupaa kar rakhna chaata tha….mujh say chupa kar rakna chaata tha” She remembers Abhir saying that he has a very strong connection with the girl in that painting. The weight of that information is too much to handle and she gets overwhelmed and sits down. She then asks herself incredulously “Who meri baat kar raha tha?” she still doesn’t believe it that he really was talking about her. Then she remembers A said that I am always with that girl and she realizes with a jolt that its really her. She is amazed because she knows that A made it a long time back. That way Misthi soflty says “Abhir” is so emotionally loaded. Who is this guy? Who has considered her worthy of love. Why does her love her of all people? Her whole life she thought she wasn’t worthy or deserving of love. People who loved her always disappointed her. She truly is bewitched by the sincerity of A’s love. The spell breaks when Abir and Nanu walk in. She then overhears A saying”Lagta hain yay larki muh main interested hi nahi hain” She then gulps down as there is a lump in her throat because she is interested in him. Kuhu and her plight is  forgotten. As she makes her way out she casts a longing look at the sleeping form of Abhir. This guy has genuinely surprised her. How does she get so lucky?She is in such a hurry to get away that she leaves her shoe Cinderella style at the rajvansh mansion. As she reaches home she is still in daze her cycle falls but she doesn’t care. Right now her whole life has changed. She sits down on the bench lost in thought and starts crying. The depth of Abhir’s feelings makes her cry. She reminisces all her moments with him. The time when he told her that his happiness is linked with her happiness, the intense eyelock they shared in the song sequence and the way he grabbed her hand to stop her from going and how he didn’t tell her the truth as it wasn’t the right time. She again says.”Abhir mujay pasaand karta hain uss nay meri… painting banayi,Abir mujay pasand karta hain kab say” Haaye Allah they show the progression of AM and most of their meaningful scenes and she still can’t believe it. Notice how she says it twice that Abhir likes me because saying it again and again makes it more plausible. It’s like she is still coming to terms with it. He likes her and she smiles a bit and realizes that he made a painting of her. To be an artist’s muse for a song or a painting is a big thing because it tells us how the artist is deeply affected by its subject to spend his/her precious hours in immortalizing someone in their painting, It means that the subject is special and here Mish is so dear to A. The opening quote perfectly captures her true state. She finally feels her own worth because out of the blue a person has given her so much importance. A person has chose her, he has made her a priority in a world in which she was always second fiddle. Her father favored money over her, her mother favored her own comfort and this guy puts her before anyone else.  For how long  has A liked her she asks herself she is so curious to know the exact moment. She leaves him a text and apologizes because she definitely is interested in him. Then she finally realizes that her shoe is missing and unknown to her heart too is lost Dil aur jhoota dono Abhir kay pass hain bas samajnay ki baat hain.

Stray thoughts

Nanu is right Abhir should just focus on his own story Kunal kay chakar main mess na create ho jayay.

Kunal and Ben Baa ki trash plotting is literal trash.

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Holy smokes!! I have  no words...none, nada to express how amazing this post is. 

Absolutely fabulous 🤗👏

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Holy smokes!! I have  no words...none, nada to express how amazing this post is. 

Absolutely fabulous 🤗👏

Thank you so much for all the praise.🤗

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

“It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” 

Let me start by saying that I absolutely have no words to describe the intricacies of the beautiful Misthi scene today. Rhea has outdone her self the way she emotes Misthi's feelings is top notch.🤗It was Misthi’s episode through and through. At the start we see her trying to pacify her family which is just another facet of her nature. She wants her family to be happy and is genuinely sorry for lying to them. She even blames herself for the enmity between the two families but tbh none of it is her fault as all the elders point out; Kunal really isn’t a ideal partner for anyone at this point. Circumstances force her to seek help and the first person she thinks about is Abhir. She texts him but he pretends to be busy. She waits but then Kuhu’s stupidity pushes her to take desperate measures. She has to talk to Abhir at any cost. Tbh I think she wasn’t even concerned about the taswwer wala raaz at this point but then she reaches his room. As fate would have it her foot slips and she stumbles but her eyes land on the painting that can be clearly seen in the mirror. Time stops and it takes her a minute to register it in. That painting Abhir held so dear seems to be of her. She doesn’t trust her reflection in the mirror so she looks back to actually see if her eyes were deceiving her and lo behold there is that painting in its full glory. The subtle music that plays in the background M’s expression and her eyes and she exclaims:”Yay painting yay exhibition ka center piece jis sy Abhir chupaa kar rakhna chaata tha….mujh say chupa kar rakna chaata tha” She remembers Abhir saying that he has a very strong connection with the girl in that painting. The weight of that information is too much to handle and she gets overwhelmed and sits down. She then asks herself incredulously “Who meri baat kar raha tha?” she still doesn’t believe it that he really was talking about her. Then she remembers A said that I am always with that girl and she realizes with a jolt that its really her. She is amazed because she knows that A made it a long time back. That way Misthi soflty says “Abhir” is so emotionally loaded. Who is this guy? Who has considered her worthy of love. Why does her love her of all people? Her whole life she thought she wasn’t worthy or deserving of love. People who loved her always disappointed her. She truly is bewitched by the sincerity of A’s love. The spell breaks when Abir and Nanu walk in. She then overhears A saying”Lagta hain yay larki muh main interested hi nahi hain” She then gulps down as there is a lump in her throat because she is interested in him. Kuhu and her plight is  forgotten. As she makes her way out she casts a longing look at the sleeping form of Abhir. This guy has genuinely surprised her. How does she get so lucky?She is in such a hurry to get away that she leaves her shoe Cinderella style at the rajvansh mansion. As she reaches home she is still in daze her cycle falls but she doesn’t care. Right now her whole life has changed. She sits down on the bench lost in thought and starts crying. The depth of Abhir’s feelings makes her cry. She reminisces all her moments with him. The time when he told her that his happiness is linked with her happiness, the intense eyelock they shared in the song sequence and the way he grabbed her hand to stop her from going and how he didn’t tell her the truth as it wasn’t the right time. She again says.”Abhir mujay pasaand karta hain uss nay meri… painting banayi,Abir mujay pasand karta hain kab say” Haaye Allah they show the progression of AM and most of their meaningful scenes and she still can’t believe it. Notice how she says it twice that Abhir likes me because saying it again and again makes it more plausible. It’s like she is still coming to terms with it. He likes her and she smiles a bit and realizes that he made a painting of her. To be an artist’s muse for a song or a painting is a big thing because it tells us how the artist is deeply affected by its subject to spend his/her precious hours in immortalizing someone in their painting, It means that the subject is special and here Mish is so dear to A. The opening quote perfectly captures her true state. She finally feels her own worth because out of the blue a person has given her so much importance. A person has chose her, he has made her a priority in a world in which she was always second fiddle. Her father favored money over her, her mother favored her own comfort and this guy puts her before anyone else.  For how long does has A liked her she asks herself she is so curious to know the exact moment. She leaves him a text and apologizes because she definitely is interested in him. The she finally realizes that her shoe is missing and unknown to her heart too is lost Dil aur jhoota dono Abhir kay pass hain bas samajnay ki baat hain.

Stray thoughts

Nanu is right Abhir should just focus on his ove story Kunal kay chakar main mess na create ho jayay.

Wow.... This is so beautifully written... I watched this scene a few times to understand how Mishti felt.... but you have taken tit to another level... Thanks for this amazing description .... Loved going through it...

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow.... This is so beautifully written... I watched this scene a few times to understand how Mishti felt.... but you have taken tit to another level... Thanks for this amazing description .... Loved going through it...

Edited by Drfb - 4 years ago
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

U have beautifully described the feelings of Mishti. She stole the show yesterday.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drfb

Hey cutie 

I am so humbled. I wish I could work more on the grammar of my post it's so poor because I am so exhausted while writing the analysis daily. However, writing this and watching the show and then reading the feedback is the highlight of my day. 

Mish is in awe of Abhir's love and she really can't believe he likes her of all people. 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

U have beautifully described the feelings of Mishti. She stole the show yesterday.

Thank you🤗 Yass Mish owned the scene Rhea is doing such an amazing job.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey, you have written it so beautifully! You write posts late at night that's why I end up reading them the next morning but by then the next episode has already aired. That's why I have rarely commented on your posts even after having read each and every written piece of yours. Anyway how do you manage to pen down such amazing thoughts on the daily episodes? You write so well and honestly I love to start my day reading your posts! Thank you for these! 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Let me start by saying that I absolutely have no words to describe the intricacies of the beautiful Misthi scene today. Rhea has outdone her self the way she emotes Misthi's feelings is top notch.🤗It was Misthi’s episode through and through. At the start we see her trying to pacify her family which is just another facet of her nature. She wants her family to be happy and is genuinely sorry for lying to them. She even blames herself for the enmity between the two families but tbh none of it is her fault as all the elders point out; Kunal really isn’t a ideal partner for anyone at this point. Circumstances force her to seek help and the first person she thinks about is Abhir. She texts him but he pretends to be busy. She waits but then Kuhu’s stupidity pushes her to take desperate measures. She has to talk to Abhir at any cost. Tbh I think she wasn’t even concerned about the taswwer wala raaz at this point but then she reaches his room. As fate would have it her foot slips and she stumbles but her eyes land on the painting that can be clearly seen in the mirror. Time stops and it takes her a minute to register it in. That painting Abhir held so dear seems to be of her. She doesn’t trust her reflection in the mirror so she looks back to actually see if her eyes were deceiving her and lo behold there is that painting in its full glory. The subtle music that plays in the background M’s expression and her eyes and she exclaims:”Yay painting yay exhibition ka center piece jis sy Abhir chupaa kar rakhna chaata tha….mujh say chupa kar rakna chaata tha” She remembers Abhir saying that he has a very strong connection with the girl in that painting. The weight of that information is too much to handle and she gets overwhelmed and sits down. She then asks herself incredulously “Who meri baat kar raha tha?” she still doesn’t believe it that he really was talking about her. Then she remembers A said that I am always with that girl and she realizes with a jolt that its really her. She is amazed because she knows that A made it a long time back. That way Misthi soflty says “Abhir” is so emotionally loaded. Who is this guy? Who has considered her worthy of love. Why does her love her of all people? Her whole life she thought she wasn’t worthy or deserving of love. People who loved her always disappointed her. She truly is bewitched by the sincerity of A’s love. The spell breaks when Abir and Nanu walk in. She then overhears A saying”Lagta hain yay larki muh main interested hi nahi hain” She then gulps down as there is a lump in her throat because she is interested in him. Kuhu and her plight is  forgotten. As she makes her way out she casts a longing look at the sleeping form of Abhir. This guy has genuinely surprised her. How does she get so lucky?She is in such a hurry to get away that she leaves her shoe Cinderella style at the rajvansh mansion. As she reaches home she is still in daze her cycle falls but she doesn’t care. Right now her whole life has changed. She sits down on the bench lost in thought and starts crying. The depth of Abhir’s feelings makes her cry. She reminisces all her moments with him. The time when he told her that his happiness is linked with her happiness, the intense eyelock they shared in the song sequence and the way he grabbed her hand to stop her from going and how he didn’t tell her the truth as it wasn’t the right time. She again says.”Abhir mujay pasaand karta hain uss nay meri… painting banayi,Abir mujay pasand karta hain kab say” Haaye Allah they show the progression of AM and most of their meaningful scenes and she still can’t believe it. Notice how she says it twice that Abhir likes me because saying it again and again makes it more plausible. It’s like she is still coming to terms with it. He likes her and she smiles a bit and realizes that he made a painting of her. To be an artist’s muse for a song or a painting is a big thing because it tells us how the artist is deeply affected by its subject to spend his/her precious hours in immortalizing someone in their painting, It means that the subject is special and here Mish is so dear to A. The opening quote perfectly captures her true state. She finally feels her own worth because out of the blue a person has given her so much importance. A person has chose her, he has made her a priority in a world in which she was always second fiddle. Her father favored money over her, her mother favored her own comfort and this guy puts her before anyone else.  For how long  has A liked her she asks herself she is so curious to know the exact moment. She leaves him a text and apologizes because she definitely is interested in him. Then she finally realizes that her shoe is missing and unknown to her heart too is lost Dil aur jhoota dono Abhir kay pass hain bas samajnay ki baat hain.

Stray thoughts

Nanu is right Abhir should just focus on his own story Kunal kay chakar main mess na create ho jayay.

Do I need to say how much I love your post or you already know it?...❤️❤️