OTT Raghu and drowning Dhanak

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally watched this week. While I understand raghu’s anger, all his huffing and puffing is cartoonish and OTT. Also can someone remind him that she is a police officer and a lot of what she is doing is a part of her job. What was he expecting when he married an upstanding police officer? Or did he expect her to ignore home based illegal activities?

Dhanak is crying enough to drown Mumbai but of course it is everybody else’s fault. I can be convinced of all the morality she spews in her lectures if she treats her father and siblings exactly the same way as she treated Raghu and family. Can someone frame her dear papa for something????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Finally watched this week. While I understand raghu’s anger, all his huffing and puffing is cartoonish and OTT. Also can someone remind him that she is a police officer and a lot of what she is doing is a part of her job. What was he expecting when he married an upstanding police officer? Or did he expect her to ignore home based illegal activities?

Dhanak is crying enough to drown Mumbai but of course it is everybody else’s fault. I can be convinced of all the morality she spews in her lectures if she treats her father and siblings exactly the same way as she treated Raghu and family. Can someone frame her dear papa for something????

Hi irshita! i think this is the first time we disagree! i honestly dont think her police duty needed to clash with her wifely duty at all. ofcourse she should do her job but the fact is she couldve shared lakshmi gaitonde/vimla situation with raghu from the get go! all the rubbish about him being hurt- it didnt stop her from telling him about her suspicion on maayi when they thought she was involved with bablu bhai. he even helped her investigate his own mother. so how about expecting a little faith in him. 

But she didnt. instead of going through with this joke of a second marriage, she couldve simply told him what was going on. infact his civilian status never stopped her from roping him in police missions and even putting his life at risk. so ya i think a warning was expected and very much warranted here. 

i think he was expecting honesty, which he didnt get. the same honesty he shows her to start with. he was expecting to not be dragged to jail over a crime he didnt commit by his wife in the same fashion that tawde did, especially after she gave him all those lectures about good cop bad cop. but then told him- drugs were in their car and what he believes doesnt matter. and her reference was lakshmi who is apparently a more reliable source than tawde. 

he wasnt expecting her to ignore home based illegal stuff, but maybe that she would ask him first before accusing him of drug trafficking or even ask the commissioner for some time to properly investigate rather than taking them to jail then begging her boss to not hit them. what did SHE expect would happen? they would do her family's aarti? 

but ofcourse its the department's fault that they falsely accused raghu, maayi's fault for not confessing, raghu's fault for being angry- bechari she was majboor! and ofcourse not! dear puppa and puppies would never be framed because she would care to ask them first. not the case for her husband though. i dont honestly need her to treat raghu's family the same way, just him would do. family toh baad mein aati hain despite her bs about maayi being like her mother (i have never seen her do anything but aggravate the woman so...)

Itishri thumbnail

I don't think disagree that much. Here Dhanak was wrong with her policegiri and not sharing about Laxmi. 

However, I can see that a lot of this could have happened as a part of a regular official investigation where Mai and family would be under suspicion and she would NOT be allowed to share anything with anyone.  Here also Raghu is more upset with the treatment meted out to his mother than anything else. Mai has vowed to continued her illegal activities so it was just a matter of time when she and Dhanak would have crossed paths.  

Raghu's fault is that he expects honesty in the relationship when she has made it clear time and again that she doesn't respect their relationship and her first loyalty is towards her job. 2nd marriage was a joke from the get-go

I don't think disagree that much. Here Dhanak was wrong with her policegiri and not sharing about Laxmi. 

However, I can see that a lot of this could have happened as a part of a regular official investigation where Mai and family would be under suspicion and she would NOT be allowed to share anything with anyone.  Here also Raghu is more upset with the treatment meted out to his mother than anything else. Mai has vowed to continued her illegal activities so it was just a matter of time when she and Dhanak would have crossed paths.  

Raghu's fault is that he expects honesty in the relationship when she has made it clear time and again that she doesn't respect their relationship and her first loyalty is towards her job. 2nd marriage was a joke from the get-go

Idk if i agree that raghu is more upset that maayi got hit. I think its more the sense of betrayal from dhanak. The whole situation looks like a set up right? And this is hardly the first confidential investigation dhanak was doing; she's yet to solve a case without raghu. Shes shared all info with him so far but just with this case she kept it wrapped up. I genuinely think its more this sense of betrayal than anything else. Varna last time dhanak suspected maayi, raghu gleefully investigated with his pyaaaarriii baiko relieved that she was not don but police. Agar ma se itna pyaar hota to tab bhi gussa zaroor hota. But nope. Raghu has had no issues with cheating his mother at every step where dhanak is concerned. Pehli shaadi se lekar tawde tak- he's supported dhanak and negated his mother. Now he's lashing out  like a belagam ghora cos sweet baiko ne diabetes de di. Where he'd worn his opinions, his emotions and actions on his sleeves dhanak has not. But i do agree with you, he's stupid to expect any better from her. 

Ugh dhanak's continuous bafflement at y raghu is angry is an astonishingly new low of human understanding even for her robotic self. She's crying because she feels wronged at raghu being angry...bechari ko toh lagta tha sare maard puppa ki tarah spine free hote hain. Ab yeh toh dikkat hogayi na. How can raghu be so angry? New challenge! She must tame him. Despite her buckets of tears, not a drop is of understanding or regret. She's proven to raghu what maayi says- khakee kisi k nahi hote.

Itishri thumbnail

Last couple of episodes were good with Raghu's anger and his attempts to distance himself from Dhanak. then we get today's episode - Straight up kitchen politics???!!! Spoiling a dish deliberately to make Dhanak and Raghu fight?

WTH was that?? This is Mai's super plan to create more distance between the two?? 

Last couple of episodes were good with Raghu's anger and his attempts to distance himself from Dhanak. then we get today's episode - Straight up kitchen politics???!!! Spoiling a dish deliberately to make Dhanak and Raghu fight?

WTH was that?? This is Mai's super plan to create more distance between the two?? 

It was so stupid that i cant. I expect better from you maayi. She's better than this shit. And today we get to see dhanak being suicidal. We spent the first three months of marriage with raghu constantly asking to die and next three months dhanak asking to die. Nice. Wednesday was mujhe mar do today will be jumping herself. Yummy! But overall the week has been the best its been for a while. I feel like colours trp in general has gone down, maybe ppl arent subscribing to the pack. But otherwise this should fetch better ratings. Its finally been a good week. 

Raghu wants a divorce. i expected this actually. now dhanak will refuse and maybe raghu will ask for seven vachans! that'd be great actually. 🤓 yesterday when she said- i'll do anything, i was hoping raghu will ask her to quit her job and accept being a don baiko. but no idiot ne jaan mang li knowing well he will save her. clearly when it comes to manipulating wife, aadmi ka dimag band batti hain. also dhanak seems to b just as naive and impulsive as raghu when he first fell in love. use lagta hain k pooja karne se pati maan jayega. im sorry but theres no puja that can reduce pati's anger. and she clearly doesnt get the gravity of her actions if she thinks throwing a puja and getting raghu to sit the havan will fix anything. self-reflection needs to be much higher. she needs to think back on her own anger when puppa was kidnapped and work through how raghu must be feeling now. 

Itishri thumbnail

When Raghu’s saves her father and taunts her - that the time when she should get some inkling about how deep his anger is .

But of course she is the super tv babu who will fix everything with puja and her ‘innocent’ I love you, I love mai, chanting.

Regardless of clueless Dhanak, I enjoyed the show this week after a long time. Old Raghu is back, at least for a little while.

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago

When Raghu’s saves her father and taunts her - that the time when she should get some inkling about how deep his anger is .

But of course she is the super tv babu who will fix everything with puja and her ‘innocent’ I love you, I love mai, chanting.

Regardless of clueless Dhanak, I enjoyed the show this week after a long time. Old Raghu is back, at least for a little while.

Me too! But then i stopped enjoying the moment i saw today's precap about raghu marrying maya...y? He asked her for forgiveness for hurting her and doing this again to hurt dhanak. Maya is a irritating but she's never betrayed him as a friend. Ladki ek putla hain kya? Jo inke mamlo mein pisti rahein? And raghu ka koi jaat nahi hain kya? Biwi ko bhagane se dusri shaadi ka kya sambandh hain? And my conclusion is that writers will do anything to not address dhanak's faults and flaws. Or the skewed nature of her actions. They will never challenge her morally, just situationally. I personally think my idea of sath vachans of gundagardi is better that would test whether she can stand by raghu the way he stands by  her. But no cos that would make the dilemma complex.