Main Kya Karun..Seriously??

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Its she who can do anything....those who keep blaming fate after their own choices....can never ever be happy or content....CVs want to show Naira bachari and strong at the same effin' time...her blaming kismat or crying over the choice she made herself doesn't make her bechari....its too annoying....similarly her decision of keeping Kairav away from Kartik doesn't make her strong or a woman with self-respect....Only she CAN change the story...its not rocket science...by realizing the impact her lies have on Kairav...the way he was angry at her...or demanded answers...when he is just 4 years old...does she want him to keep demanding answers and being pissed at her...like us viewers?....

If self-victimization and "main kya karun"..."mujhe rasta dikhayain" or "main hi kyun" was a part of her in scenarios...when she slapped Aditya....was repeatedly called a murderer...decided to take admission in college after separation...lost her ability to dance...or when she underwent surgery for fertility treatment or brain clot....she won't ever be bearable as a character...let alone being likable...there is huge difference in approach...in brain clot track...when she distanced herself from Kartik....she knew she was wrong...she punished herself for her actions...had remorse...she was sure about the consequences of what she was doing...but presently she think she is the sole "victim"...when she made Kartik and Kairav suffer lot more than she suffered herself....she doesn't know what she is going to do with her and Kairav's life....

Watching Kaira-Kairav in same frame as a family having their family time in imagination was the only good scene....If Naira will keep asking God "main hi kyun"..."mujhe rasta dikhao"..."main kya karun" or will keep hiding and running from the problem....till 2-3 more weeks...to prolong this pathetic piece of writing...than I'm done...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is not the victim here. She is responsible for the situation she is in today which has not only impacted her and her son but the rest of her family.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

My whole issue with this track is the self-victimization Naira is going through. If she made a decision, she should take responsibility for it, be a good role model for her kid, tell him that they can't be with his father for whatever reason rather than feeding him fairy tale lies. 

I really don't understand why is she being shown so confused? She didn't once try to tell Kartik about the pregnancy. The guy doesn't even have the slightest clue that she could have been pregnant, so for her to blame him for not being there for his son is so damn selfish. 

The child is blaming his father for being absent, and she sits there and lets Kairav have all these unanswered questions against his father? I know Kairav has been shown to love Kartik and not harbour any ill feelings towards him, but he does have questions like how does he (Kartik) not miss them when that's all they (Naira and Kairav) do? I mean, Naira has so conveniently painted Kartik as the bad guy in front of their son when in reality she's the one responsible for him not having a father. 

I hope the cvs do touch on this topic later on in the track. Naira should be held accountable by both Kartik and Kairav for taking a decision which ruined three lives. 

I am so fed up of watching her cry and complain. She's the female lead for god sake, give her a decent storyline with emotional depth and some logic. Also her dressing needs to be changed asap. I can't bear her current look. No offence to Shivangi, but the bangs don't look good, especially with the depressed no make-up look. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

My whole issue with this track is the self-victimization Naira is going through. If she made a decision, she should take responsibility for it, be a good role model for her kid, tell him that they can't be with his father for whatever reason rather than feeding him fairy tale lies. 

I really don't understand why is she being shown so confused? She didn't once try to tell Kartik about the pregnancy. The guy doesn't even have the slightest clue that she could have been pregnant, so for her to blame him for not being there for his son is so damn selfish. 

The child is blaming his father for being absent, and she sits there and lets Kairav have all these unanswered questions against his father? I know Kairav has been shown to love Kartik and not harbour any ill feelings towards him, but he does have questions like how does he (Kartik) not miss them when that's all they (Naira and Kairav) do? I mean, Naira has so conveniently painted Kartik as the bad guy in front of their son when in reality she's the one responsible for him not having a father. 

I hope the cvs do touch on this topic later on in the track. Naira should be held accountable by both Kartik and Kairav for taking a decision which ruined three lives. 

I am so fed up of watching her cry and complain. She's the female lead for god sake, give her a decent storyline with emotional depth and some logic. Also her dressing needs to be changed asap. I can't bear her current look. No offence to Shivangi, but the bangs don't look good, especially with the depressed no make-up look. 

@red exactly self-victimization by Naira in this track is the major let down...she is too confused...Naira lost her guts and confidence...she doesn't have courage to accept those 5 years as her choice...as that wasn't fate it was her choice....her breakdown after seeing Kartik was needed but after that her constant crying with monologues...is getting repetitive and boring....these days boring, confused, poorly dressed and constantly crying female leads aren't appreciable...Naira herself wasn't this confused abla nari who blames kismat for every single thing that went wrong...question God and blaming fate every single when she herself abandoned Shubham or when anything went wrong...use to be Suwarna's character...

@bold well I think she is distancing her own self from Kairav because of her fake stories...as before meeting Kartik in their home...Kairav was pissed at Naira....he was clearly disappointed in her...4 year old voiced his  annoyance...I liked Kairav in that particular scene...she is not painting Kartik as bad guy...apparently she made him appear a superhero on secret mission...but lie is a lie....regardless of intentions...also Kairav has the right to know everything about his father....Kairav did complaint to Kartik but not in same way he keep complaining to Naira....why don't u meet papa...why don't u call papa...why don't you listen to me...mama...though she gave him her mobile phone to talk to papa but didn't give him papa's number...Kartik changed his contact number right?...they can show fb of her contacting him but was unable to reach him as he changed his contact number...but CVs won't show anything like that...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am hating naira more and more . Kartik doesn't deserve this . 5 years is veryyy veryy long time . He missed their first child kairav's childhood .This is such a big and disgusting punishment for that one question .

Naira can divorce him or live separate after that one question but hiding child's truth from father for 5 long years is seriously pathetic action by so called today's woman who can do physical fight with sadak chaap gunda on goa beach but has no mental strength or courage to face marriage life problem and hiding herself from entire world. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This track was very stupid...because there really was no reason for her to let people think she was dead. The channel obviously wants leaps with the lead couples separated..but really this presumed dead story really is not fitting in with kairas story...yrkkh has always been about relationships...there’s no criminal elements in this show e,g, where the heroine is saving her family from a dangerous criminal so fakes her death..here naira ran away because of trust issues in her marriage..and hid her pregnancy and child ..and now she’s desperate to let karthik know about her..it’s so stupid..and watching her crying episode after episode has Become a torture to watch.. I hope they end this track soon...just let them meet and take it from there...crying naira is very hard to tolerate now.. because we don’t feel any pity or compassion for her as she’s been just plain stupid..

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

As annoying and unrealistic as the story is nowadays, I am still curious to see how things will go back to normal after this. 

Will they both compromise for their child and pretend to be happily married or would there be more issues and misunderstandings before a big family reunion. 

The thing is, now that a child is involved, they can’t keep going back and froth like they did in the divorce track. If the cvs know any better, they would show Kaira having civil discussions rather than blaming each other. They can’t let ego and anger affect their decisions. If they do, then they don’t deserve to raise a kid together. 

At this point, I care very little about Kaira, but more about Kairav’s role in the milan.