it would be not weird if kuku get married first

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

the way things are going if kuku get married first then how many of you will feel bored

i am definitely feeling bored with everything about kunal and kuhu mainly kunal and again mishbir will take backseat

anyway it would not be weird if everyone especially nanu and kunal even after knowing abir love mishti will only go for kunal shadi

hope bigben abir ke accident ke baad chamatkar kar de

because how much bad she might be and seeing abir almost was going to die can change her heart for sometime atleast and thoda sa respect for mishti as she will save abir only

anyway it would be really weird that even after knowing that abir loves mishti kunal will go for marriage because he definitely after accident will not hold grudges for mishti because his love for bhai cant be greater than his love for mishti

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yrhpk.2126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think all meenu kunal blame mishti for abeer accident

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yrhpk.2126

I think all meenu kunal blame mishti for abeer accident

it will get repitetive if they just will always blindly blame mishti

i feel kunal is going to gain senses after this accident and is even going to give it to his mother as noone can deny kunal love his brother the most

it will totally make him devasted when he would be on verge of loosing his brother

hope they dont repeat this mishti blame game as its getting irritated and boring