Decoding mishti- the girl behind the glasses

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So normally when you know a guy has fallen for you you feel happy ..you jump in joy you dance ...do all crazy things...but mishti ..she ..she gets shocked and surprised that actually there is someone who likes her..but she feels she is not worth it .she is underconfident about herself...

If you go back in the time and see her ..may be you know why...imagine a 12 year old girl...who is suppose to enjoy studies make new friends explore hobbies..is suddenly left by her mother..her father who uses her name to get money from others ...a grandmother who has abandoned her.. suddenly the rainbows and butterflies around her vanished ..she was not small to not know what is going on but not big enough either to understand it ... imagine the confusion and pain she must have gone through

We can say she could move  on...but childhood scars aren't easy to forget...when we see back we have wonderful memories of being a child...when mish sees back ..she sees betrayal and pain

The courtship she demanded was not because she is modern n all...but because she knows when a couple breaks off...more than that 2 ppl ...those who are dependent on them suffer...

Whar she said to Abir in the car that ki chahne se kya hota hai... vahi hota hai jo kismat mein hai...this shows she somewhere has lost the hope for herself may be she feels guilty and why wouldn't she.....tell me who openly except for bade Papa and Abir told her  that what she did was right...PPL made her feel she was wrong.. directly or indirectly..just blamed her 

May be that's why she feels ..uska kuchh ho nahi skta. ..kuhu ka to ho jaye..ek Insan blame krna bandh krega Kam se kam

But I still don't think she will sacrifice her love ...if she had to she would have done that in the gordhana only...she is someone who is emotional but not emotional fool...I want to see her stand up on her own again...

Right now the feeling of guilt has filled the space inside her heart to an extent that she is not letting the feeling of love take over ... because the heart is already overloaded

But mishti you have to take a leap of faith....and not fall but rise in love

Jitna tu jaegi usse Durr...

waqt laega tujhe uske utna hi Kareeb

Nai Mita paegi chahe koshish karle

kyunki khud rab ne likha hai teri kismat mein ek Rajvansh Ajeeb โค๏ธ

PS : phewwwww ๐Ÿ˜…...if you have made it till here... thanks for your time

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

So normally when you know a guy has fallen for you you feel happy ..you jump in joy you dance ...do all crazy things...but mishti ..she ..she gets shocked and surprised that actually there is someone who likes her..but she feels she is not worth it .she is underconfident about herself...

If you go back in the time and see her ..may be you know why...imagine a 12 year old girl...who is suppose to enjoy studies make new friends explore hobbies..is suddenly left by her mother..her father who uses her name to get money from others ...a grandmother who has abandoned her.. suddenly the rainbows and butterflies around her vanished ..she was not small to not know what is going on but not big enough either to understand it ... imagine the confusion and pain she must have gone through

We can say she could on...but childhood scars aren't easy to forget...when we see back we have wonderful memories of being a child...when mish sees back ..she sees betrayal and pain

The courtship she demanded was not because she is modern n all...but because she knows when a couple breaks off...more than that 2 ppl ...those who are dependent on them suffer...

Whar she said to Abir in the car that ki chahne se kya hota hai... vahi hota hai jo kismat mein hai...this shows she somewhere has lost the hope for herself may be she feels guilty and why wouldn't she.....tell me who openly accept for bade Papa and Abir told her  that what she did was right...PPL made her feel she was wrong.. directly or indirectly..just blamed her 

May be that's why she feels ..uska kuchh ho nahi skta. ..kuhu ka to ho jaye..ek Insan blame krna bandh krega Kam se kam

But I still don't think she will sacrifice her love ...if she had to she would have done that in the gordhana only...she is someone who is emotional but not emotional fool...I want to see her stand up on her own again...

Right now the feeling of guilt has filled the space inside her heart to an extent that she is not letting the feeling of love take over ... because the heart is already overloaded

PS : phewwwww ๐Ÿ˜…...if you have made it till here... thanks for your time!

This! Uru you are awesome, what a lovely shayari. Please put this on twitter if you are there. :) 

I'll come back and comment on the post tonight.

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

We can say she could on...but childhood scars aren't easy to forget...when we see back we have wonderful memories of being a child...when mish sees back ..she sees betrayal and pain

Whar she said to Abir in the car that ki chahne se kya hota hai... vahi hota hai jo kismat mein hai...this shows she somewhere has lost the hope for herself may be she feels guilty and why wouldn't she.....tell me who openly accept for bade Papa and Abir told her  that what she did was right...PPL made her feel she was wrong.. directly or indirectly..just blamed her 

Uru, kya sahi likha hai! Yes, Mish has always proven that she is strong. Her past experiences along with her social location have made her the way she is. She feels indebted to the only people who accepted her with open arms. And whatever she has been doing is so right for her as a character. It's obvious for someone to be joyous in love, but to feel blessed for it, is something that people rarely do. And that's exactly what Mishti feels. However, her priority in life has always been to keep the people who accepted her in the first place happy. And that's what makes her resent this new found love.

I agree, Mish has always proven to be level headed. And I know she won't sacrifice her love. Our show has always proven to break the norms. And it will be fun to see if Meenakshi proposes Mishti to sacrifice her love but Mishti chooses not to and thus love wins. I would totally enjoy BB's reaction then! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bold- love that poery. Is it a mix of one of A's poetry with your own touch to it? 

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you. This is her mental state. A child who was abondoned by her own family has lost all her confidence, trust and love. Except her BM and BP everyone treats  her as a person who is responsible for every bad things thats happening in their life. They never allow her to forget her bitter past and move on in life. In such a state of mind she is just unable to believe that she can be loved and love someone too.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Uru, this was fabulous. Mishti is such a sweetheart. I love her very much. The pain she has gone through, would have made anyone else bitter. Mish toh is only insecure and scared. She hasn't lost the ability to love.

This is the reason, Abir loves her so. 

Abandonment trauma leaves children feeling unsafe, unimportant and unsure of how their needs are going to be met. ... While it's more common for abandonment trauma to occur during the developmental years of childhood and early adulthood, the events that trigger abandonment trauma can happen at any time in life.

Edited by Namzie1226 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Kya baat hai Uru..:***

I like to think she won't but then Abir ki lines"dheere dheere" me

"tadpe tu bhi dil mera dukha ke dheere dheere se dil ko chura ke"

"mujko chod ke chale ho kis raah pe, jana hi tha kyu aaye yaha pe" comes to my mind..

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Kya baat hai Uru..:***

I like to think she won't but then Abir ki lines"dheere dheere" me

"tadpe tu bhi dil mera dukha ke dheere dheere se dil ko chura ke"

"mujko chod ke chale ho kis raah pe, jana hi tha kyu aaye yaha pe" comes to my mind..

I know meen seperation track will come and mishti will take the call...but I really hope she understands... letting Abir go for kuhu is the stupidest thing to do..

And m sure she will use her brains.. she does like the idea of falling in love..just needs to let loose herself a bit...

fingers crossed

meen123 thumbnail

I know meen seperation track will come and mishti will take the call...but I really hope she understands... letting Abir go for kuhu is the stupidest thing to do..

And m sure she will use her brains.. she does like the idea of falling in love..just needs to let loose herself a bit...

fingers crossed

i dont know at this point tbh nor want to speculate, yeah i dont๐Ÿ˜†

i will watch it till i can ..i have a feeling i wont be able to watch it for long...they are cute bbs๐Ÿค—

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

i dont know at this point tbh nor want to speculate, yeah i dont๐Ÿ˜†

i will watch it till i can ..i have a feeling i wont be able to watch it for long...they are cute bbs๐Ÿค—

Don't say that...just go with the flow!..vaise b writers give us shocks and surprises frequently

meen123 thumbnail

Don't say that...just go with the flow!..vaise b writers give us shocks and surprises frequently

haha..i dont know i just get the feeling..writers do surprise us and i've been surprised badly with my last ship so me gonna protect my little heart

But Mishti's reaction has been the best thing happened on tv show

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago