Is there really a ghost?

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Does anyone else think that this ghost drama is a plan to scare and manipulate Pragati? Or maybe the drama has some other purpose, like to frame someone, possibly Raghbir, for Bani's death.

If Bani's ghost was roaming around, why did she not approach Raghbir directly for 3 years? Also, she loved him so much. I think, her ghost would have tried to save his life when he tried to commit suicide in the bathtub if she was around.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irshita

Does anyone else think that this ghost drama is a plan to scare and manipulate Pragati? Or maybe the drama has some other purpose, like to frame someone, possibly Raghbir, for Bani's death.

If Bani's ghost was roaming around, why did she not approach Raghbir directly for 3 years? Also, she loved him so much. I think, her ghost would have tried to save his life when he tried to commit suicide in the bathtub if she was around.

Everything points toward ghost being fake.... except yesterday what was that cyclone thing and the ghostly video Prags saw? If someone actually took a video why didn't they warn Bani or save her? Till Monday I was certain ghost is fake.... yesterday that scene raised a very tiny doubt is Bani ghost real then? But I must say if Bani really is here, she couldn't have loved RM as much as he thinks she did, He should have moved on...

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Everything points toward ghost being fake.... except yesterday what was that cyclone thing and the ghostly video Prags saw? If someone actually took a video why didn't they warn Bani or save her? Till Monday I was certain ghost is fake.... yesterday that scene raised a very tiny doubt is Bani ghost real then? But I must say if Bani really is here, she couldn't have loved RM as much as he thinks she did, He should have moved on...

if Pragati does not have any secret of her then this ghost thing is feeling real after yesterday's episode......my question is why Pragati??????bani's atma did not try to contact RM or her mamaji.....pragati hi q?????why?????

in today's episode the family pic bani's aatma showed to Pragati....RM was not their in that pic.....means for Bani RM is not culprit then why is she not approaching RM??????why is she not talking to RM directly?????

possibilities to kafi sari hain......

1) Pragati is bani and all these aatma scenes are to make us(viewers) fool and to divert our attention.....

2) Pragati is some on related to bani.....some friend,cousin etc....who came her to find bani's culprit.....and telling all these ghost stories to RM 's family to bring that culprit out of his hidden place or to scare that person.....

3) third theory is same as yours someone is playing dirty game...trying to scare her and making her look bad in RM's family's eyes.....

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I think Pragati is Bani and her inner consciousness is manifesting as a 'ghost' to tell her about what happened to her. Pragati has Multiple Personality Disorder I think - one version is Pragati and another version is 'Bani's ghost' which is a result of the trauma that she faced 3 years back, falling from the cliff. So if someone was with Pragati in yesterday's episode, they wouldn't have seen Bani or the video. Only Pragati can see it. One other reason I say this is because originally this show was referred to as 'Kasam 2', where a woman is reincarnated as the past lover. Here she must have just got plastic surgery, but Raghbir might fall for Pragati, not realizing that she is indeed Bani, and was Bani all along.

TenderCoconut thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

if Pragati does not have any secret of her then this ghost thing is feeling real after yesterday's episode......my question is why Pragati??????bani's atma did not try to contact RM or her mamaji.....pragati hi q?????why?????

in today's episode the family pic bani's aatma showed to Pragati....RM was not their in that pic.....means for Bani RM is not culprit then why is she not approaching RM??????why is she not talking to RM directly?????

possibilities to kafi sari hain......

1) Pragati is bani and all these aatma scenes are to make us(viewers) fool and to divert our attention.....

2) Pragati is some on related to bani.....some friend,cousin etc....who came her to find bani's culprit.....and telling all these ghost stories to RM 's family to bring that culprit out of his hidden place or to scare that person.....

3) third theory is same as yours someone is playing dirty game...trying to scare her and making her look bad in RM's family's eyes.....

Maybe Bani is trying to reach Pragithi only  coz she doesn't know how to face RM ðŸ¤”what if again RM focuses on bani only and does n't pay attention to solving the murder mystery, Bani was waiting for someone to enter into the house who she can completely relay upon except for RM🤓

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I have seen scenes like these in other shows to fool the audiences with lame explanations such as the person was imagining it.

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I think Pragati is Bani and her inner consciousness is manifesting as a 'ghost' to tell her about what happened to her. Pragati has Multiple Personality Disorder I think - one version is Pragati and another version is 'Bani's ghost' which is a result of the trauma that she faced 3 years back, falling from the cliff. So if someone was with Pragati in yesterday's episode, they wouldn't have seen Bani or the video. Only Pragati can see it. One other reason I say this is because originally this show was referred to as 'Kasam 2', where a woman is reincarnated as the past lover. Here she must have just got plastic surgery, but Raghbir might fall for Pragati, not realizing that she is indeed Bani, and was Bani all along.

I like this explanation but don't want it to happen.😆

Somehow I like Pragati's sweet, simple character so far. this plastic surgery thing may make it complicated, not so sweet. 

Itishri thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

Dirty game stuff could be fun if done well. even plastic surgery or overactive imagination is fine. I hope it doesn't become a hard-core supernatural show.

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ya.. yesterday's episode gave a glimpse that there may be a ghost..but still I have a theory..may be bani fell from there and her face got destroyed as well as her memory lost..her new face was same as that of Pragati who was missing or dead..so her father brought her home and told she is Pragati.

But now when she is back at malhotra house..she is imagining such ghosty things which are being recovered from her old memories....

Made some spooky to create interest of viewers..

Just a theory...

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nothing is clear. We have no idea about Bani's family. She could have a sister or a friend who knew her secret and the file inside the bag. May be she is pretending as Bani's ghost. I also think it can be Bani herself like the movie "Return to Eden" or hindi "Khoon bhari mang"( Rekha). Most probably RV killed her( or tried to kill and she survived) . And she is here to take her revenge and using Pragati. We know not much about Sukonna . What was her issue. What was those gang trying to tell Pragati when kidnapped her. Or the 4th girl Misra, So there are many possibilities. Although it can be a ghost too.

That song is just not "Keya hua tera wada"......it also asks "nesha daulat ka itna bhi keya ke tujhe kucch bhi yaad nehi." So even RV is in doubt. Khoon bhari mang or Return to Eden was all about this "nasha dawlat ka...." Wife was killed because of property . but then came back alive with a plastic surgery to take revenge.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago