FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This show is better in ep from ep. But dont know why have strong feeling that in the end Bani is alive. Lets see but dont know why have that feeling. Dont have anything against lead actress but Pearl n Aparna have really great chemestry. 🔥

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ancient_Soul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well,before this show,I saw neither Ishita nor Aparna's performance & I too feel that Aparna has a better chemistry with Raghbir but it coul all be because of the reason that we have not been show any romantic moment of the two, who knows once we get it,it will be fireworks 😝 About Bani being alive, I don't feel it will be the case looking at the present scenario unless makers bring an unnecessary twist to sideline Pragati..... Anyway, the compassion and care of Pragati is worth appreciation!!

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Even I feel aparna has good chemistry with pearl . I saw ishita in ek ghar banaunga in that both lead has average chemistry. Aparna has good chemistry in kalash with krip. The way bani ghost drama shown and all mystery is revealed it looks that bani is shown as pragati only . I mean pragati is just 2nd wife of Rm why bani reveal everything to her like this it feels fishy as per ishita interview also her role has mystery but till now her role is very simple. The Cvs start revealing the mystery by giving pragati a simple role which is not possible in any mystery series on itv till now in ek  show qyamat jab abhi waqr aata hai on dd Cvs show  the ex fiance used black magic on heroine later it revealed the fl and ex fiance is sisters and all this black magic drama is planned by fl only. To get to know her killer and keep her sister away from her in-laws . 

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well I would not been suprised if in the they made that Raghbir is negative :/ n Bani want save Pragati. But yes we didnt got yet love scenes but somehow for me look like there will not be any kind of chemestry.

yvijju_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good Evening to all,

I started watching this show since last week.

This show is nice and becoming interesting day by day.

I hope there will not be any misunderstandings between Pragati and Raghbir in future.

Edited by yvijju_2011 - 4 years ago