Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So she gets kidnapped before she can show RM proofs and tell him? 😨 That means proofs vanish even if Prags is saved.....not done...πŸ€”

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

So she gets kidnapped before she can show RM proofs and tell him? 😨 That means proofs vanish even if Prags is saved.....not done...πŸ€”

ye ITV pe kuch bi jaldi kulta nahi 

ek shows ka toh alag level hein 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, and seems like she got to know someone from family involved but not who is it..

This will be aired in today's episode na,, I mean she checking proofs and getting kidnapped..

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

ye ITV pe kuch bi jaldi kulta nahi 

ek shows ka toh alag level hein 

Well ofcourse abhi kuch bhi nehi khulega but I was hoping Prags could say something to RM that will motivate him to live for a while and roz ka ye suicide drunk drama pe thoda break lagta....but ye to kuch bhi bolne se pahele hi kidnap ho jaegi....

Hey maybe RM can rescue her and it strikes him k uske ghar se she got taken to their is something related to his life and madhouse she got involved in....I mean he is somewhat aware of the ghost situation and secrecy in house...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: SathyaT

Yeah, and seems like she got to know someone from family involved but not who is it..

This will be aired in today's episode na,, I mean she checking proofs and getting kidnapped..

Should be....she should find proofs today only and try to show to RM....

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Well ofcourse abhi kuch bhi nehi khulega but I was hoping Prags could say something to RM that will motivate him to live for a while and roz ka ye suicide drunk drama pe thoda break lagta....but ye to kuch bhi bolne se pahele hi kidnap ho jaegi....

Hey maybe RM can rescue her and it strikes him k uske ghar se she got taken to their is something related to his life and madhouse she got involved in....I mean he is somewhat aware of the ghost situation and secrecy in house...

bold thing 

i just want it to happen and RM might save her and she might get hurt as seeing bts we can say 

expecting some suspense not ghost  thing priya ki issue ko solve karni chahiye  praghbir ko 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

bold thing 

i just want it to happen and RM might save her and she might get hurt as seeing bts we can say 

expecting some suspense not ghost  thing priya ki issue ko solve karni chahiye  praghbir ko 

What bts..I always miss them unless some mentions....now I have to go search...πŸ˜‹or u can share the link?

I really really want ghost to be fake....fake ghosts are more fun in a thriller than real ghosts...vaise Priya kahi bhagne ka plan to nehi kar rahi.... maybe RM could get involved then...

Edited by urmita - 4 years ago
SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Should be....she should find proofs today only and try to show to RM....

Yeah, also there is a possibility like family maybe got to know Bani being pregnant while dying and decided to not reveal to Ragbhir since his condition would be worst but they are unaware of that Bani murder involves someone of them (Harshit as he seems more fishy)