e24 seg: Sp3 july :nanu abir visit Mahs askn' 4 Kuhu Kunal weddn'

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah i swore off the segments. Believe me i was changing the channel on tv and yrhpk segment was shown in which ðŸ˜†

Abir and Nanu pahunch gaye rishta leke Kunal ka at the same time jab Chauhans aaye huye hai. Vishambar ji is against it as expected. Mishti Shaurya uncle ko mana rahi hai.

BP says ki Meenakshi ji hamari betiyo ko pasand ni karti . hamesha insult ki hai and all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Yeah i swore off the segments. Believe me i was changing the channel on tv and yrhpk segment was shown in which ðŸ˜†

Abir and Nanu pahunch gaye rishta leke Kunal ka at the same time jab Chauhans aaye huye hai. Vishambar ji is against it as expected. Mishti Shaurya uncle ko mana rahi hai.

BP says ki Meenakshi ji hamari betiyo ko pasand ni karti . hamesha insult ki hai and all.

Kuhu ro rahi hai. Apne papa se lad rahi hai. ke Kunal koi history ka chapter ni hai..book band or chapter closed.

BTW i was hoping to get sneek peak on infamous Sourav now. Damn they didn'tsmiley36

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing. Was curious about this. Now I will kill the writers if they try to fix that random guy with Mishti ðŸ˜ˆ

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

Thanks for sharing. Was curious about this. Now I will kill the writers if they try to fix that random guy with Mishti ðŸ˜ˆ

No problems.😊
It depends. I can imagine Abir's face ke Kunal ke agree ho gaye which is a fat chance atm and then Mishti ke liye they want to try with Sourav ðŸ˜†

but i dont think they'll go that route as Chauhans ke saamne hi they are asking for Kuhu's hand

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

No problems.😊
It depends. I can imagine Abir's face ke Kunal ke agree ho gaye which is a fat chance atm and then Mishti ke liye they want to try with Sourav ðŸ˜†

but i dont think they'll go that route as Chauhans ke saamne hi they are asking for Kuhu's hand

How did Kunal agree though? I really hope he isn't doing it due to Meenakshi's manipulation. That will be a disaster. Unless he says yes now because of Meenu but then has a change of heart and does not backtrack like she expects him to do ðŸ˜† 

meen123 thumbnail

How did Kunal agree though? I really hope he isn't doing it due to Meenakshi's manipulation. That will be a disaster. Unless he says yes now because of Meenu but then has a change of heart and does not backtrack like she expects him to do ðŸ˜† 

they didn't show that. I'm guessing Abir gets to talk to Mishti that Chauhans are coming. and Nanu ,him decides to take matters into their own hands.

Meenu ko ni pata hota i think isliye she is yelling and asking for kasam if he loves Kuhu😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye kya ho Raha hai

All this before cyclone I assume.. cyclone me benba ki planning udd Jani chahiye completely

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Bold- Even i wanna know.... This is a very wrong move taken by Nanu n Abir.In the interview Shaheer said he will somehow patao BB and he is already excited for Kunal's shaadi.😕

I don't know why but i am getting very negative vibes..... I think BB will get to know that Kunal likes Kuhu,so this time she will agree for this marriage with a condition. N we all know what would be that condition....😡

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Ye kya ho Raha hai

All this before cyclone I assume.. cyclone me benba ki planning udd Jani chahiye completely

Bold- nothing is gonna happen....I think in this cyclone track Mishti will confess her feelings to Abir. After that the separation track will start.😔

Ab toh please ush bichare Kunal ki shaadi karwado. I am loosing my patience now. From the day one It's all about Kunal ka rishta,Kunal ki shaadi.... ðŸ˜¡

EtTuBrutus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold- Even i wanna know.... This is a very wrong move taken by Nanu n Abir.In the interview Shaheer said he will somehow patao BB and he is already excited for Kunal's shaadi.😕

I don't know why but i am getting very negative vibes..... I think BB will get to know that Kunal likes Kuhu,so this time she will agree for this marriage with a condition. N we all know what would be that condition....😡

I think Nanu and Abhir go ahead only after Kunal confesses that he also likes Kuhu. But then Kunal probably says this because of Meenu's provocation. And there is a high possibility that Meenu tries to blackmail Mishti using this. Maybe she will give in but am certain Meenu will eventually fall flat on her face. Just hope the sequence of events are logical and there is nothing over dramatic. Baaki dekh lenge ðŸ˜†