Jump to conclusions !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ MyMusings~ 2.7.19 Jumping to conclusions!

A mistake done quite often, especially when one holds a partisan view, without checking pertinent facts, and draws opinions. The admissions nurse assumes since they both share the same surname  they are husband and wife. Also because Saltanat ends up in the general family maternity wing? She may be pregnant? Her being brought to A&E in a sudden passing out state, leads to another diagnosis of a pregnancy. All this creates hype and excitement in theepisode. Doctor given wrong report by the nurse, however clarifies the reality! Hence all the kafuffle! This sort of medical negligence can lead to damaging a hospital’s reputation in my humble view.

Although Cv’s make jest of the false pregnancy report, when Zaroon teases a nonplussed Saltanat whose baby is it pray tell me? What a palaver! However We get some much needed comic relief from both lovers. All part of love also, when Zaroon has to lie and insinuate she’s his wife, to save her virtue, and being in the family ward.

Also soon enough, Zaroon realizes that love, fresh air, and dreams are not quite enough in an emergency situation. As money makes the world go round . I think he regrets, that previously he could fall back on his father for sticky monies situations.Now he cannot. He thus has to cut down on giving Saltanat the luxury treatment she deserves. Hence the general family ward has to do. But for Saltanat it matters not, as long as her man is by her side.. his bedside manner in the hospitalis that of a caring serving partner.. which is healing itself for Saltanat…

The pregnancy hoax has both plus and minus points . The plus point is, Saltanat’s trip to the hospital  throws light on other recent traumas her body has under gone. Possibly distended gut? due to  ]Zainab applying pressure on Saltanat’s abdomen to induce her to puke  the pool waters. Probably water on the lungs? If traces of chlorine are found in her body? it may lead to her being in a swimming  pool. All issues, that Zainab alone has the answers too. Hence it seems  Saltanat’s watery boxed experience may come to light. Another one of Zainab’s so far with held secret, seems at the risk of being exposed. Also the shocking truth that Zainab’s secret, protects Kainat too!

Sultanat when asked about being around water.. washes off his question, with a peck on his cheek!

The negative point around the pregnancy hoax, rotates around Saltanat leaving the house with Zaroon. Which makes the likes of Sabina to conclude, it’s a  cover up for the shameful fact of being pregnant with Zaroon’s baby. Sabina, picks up the wrong end of the stick at the hospital ! and thus jumps to the conclusion that Saltanat is pregnant. We learn also that she is the shady character  who Zaroon senses is following them ever sincethey left Shah Manzil. Sabina is the dark character who currently exists solely to showup the grey characters and the other dark character Kainat..

Kainat loses the plot when she learns of Saltanat’s supposedly pregnancy.. her reaction I found OTT..Helly perhaps ,needs to restrain her performance, so it doesn’t  touch the realms of overacting.. or maybe Kainat just becomes hysterical?

The uppermiddle class women of the Shah clan squabble and  scream like cats when Sabina intentionally carries out Saltanat’s character assassination.. Ghazala and Rubina in maternal characters, spontaneously defend their children. So does Zainab  for that matter. Sabina is shown her place with a slap on the face! Another common feature these days. The  sensible outcome of this banter is that three concerned mothers will visit the hospital to confirm the news!

For me the best scene was, when two mothers who were distanced before by blame and ill feeling, embrace each other for moral and emotional support. Zainab in prayer is a picture of contrite  repentance with tearful  prayer requests for  the protection of both children Saltanat and Zaroon.Watching Zainab in prayer overwhelms the previously bitter Rubina..both women hug in  common grief of losing their children.Both are comforted and consoled by each others support. No pardons are needed, just the shared emotion of missing their children. Rubina now recognizes that Zainab’s sin of binding Sultanat by a sacred oath, her repentance of supporting both Zaroon and Saltanat , in actual fact ,  purifies Saltanat’s first love..

Kainat raves and rants..thanks to Sabina jumping to conclusions.. I wonder if Kainat too,burqa  clad  will sneak into the hospital to find out the real truth?

I felt the hospital experience at least gave both lovers a temporary shelter over their heads !andeach others company too.No one is likely to kick Zaroon out as he is Saltanat’s supposed husband.. and she is unwell.. forget the pregnancy! the girl had a IV tube attached to her.. Sufiyana love will strengthen her and in no time she’ll be up and running..

Over all What a palaver! The hoax, of mistaken pregnancy does lead to further investigation into her being boxed in water.. My speculation for tomorrow is doctors report on what’s really wrong with Saltanat ?and her mother will demand for the report. I also conclude, that some monies will be given to Zaroon  by his mother..to get by. Whether he accepts? I don’t know.. now how can I not jump to this conclusion. Saltanat’s ailment just might force Mainjaan to take her back? as  an inpatient needing  home care? for remember at present Saltanat is homeless.. Zaroon might marry Kainat , for Saltanat's sound care and comfort? just a thought...

Thanks for reading my musings, lonelythots, Irshita, sandhiya, thambu love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie,

Again a very okayish kinda episode.. looks like after the intense drama, it’s a lull before the drama picks up again...

I liked zainab-rubina scene the most.. for all their differences and resentment, they clearly connected emotionally.. 

The shah women vs. Sabina- a clear misjudgement by Sabina leads to a resounding slap from rubina. But she remains confident of what she has heard... and again zainab’s cover on the verge of exposure? 

Reality hits hard with meager sum of money in zaroon’s hand.. 

Again I repeat- what’s in store for kainaat’s character.. her scenes add no value to the story..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, hellooo mate, was hoping i would catch you before I crash.. just letting you known London is hot.. 26C..   its too hot  nights are cooler.. so that;s why me using lappy

Again a very okayish kinda episode.. looks like after the intense drama, it’s a lull before the drama picks up again...

yes.. lull.. only disturbed by Kainat ka nahinnn..she was shaking with fury.. at the thought of Zaroon..erhh.. dont know what to do with this girl.. i prefer her silly giggles and chuckles to  how she went balmy today ! she nearly flew at Sabina

I liked zainab-rubina scene the most.. for all their differences and resentment, they clearly connected emotionally.. 

yes.. it was for real.. and a relief that some goodness is being shown, pardon and forgiveness..

The shah women vs. Sabina- a clear misjudgement by Sabina leads to a resounding slap from rubina. But she remains confident of what she has heard... and again zainab’s cover on the verge of exposure? 

Sabina. makes me wonder, why is she hounding the sufiyana pair? today's hospital snooping didn't seem to be primed by Kainat.. Saltanat's pregnancy came as a shock to her also

Reality hits hard with meager sum of money in zaroon’s hand.. 

I know..I felt sorry for him,  but they both get a reality  check.. ohhhh.. maybe his mother will bring his  forgotten wallet  to the hospital.... that will certainly come in handy..no stooping down just taking what belongs to him plastic, cash.. not sure if the man actually worked or earned a salary in Toronto? or he lives off his fathers cash?

Again I repeat- what’s in store for kainaat’s character.. her scenes add no value to the story..

well you echo my thoughts mate , its good to hear that some of us even mention Kainat's name. lets see what happens tommorrow ? 

thanks Lonelythots for your engaging comment.. love hammie

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Too many slaps!! Is Sabina the punching bag? What is the relation between Kainaat and Sabina that Sabina is not even slightly angry or offended that Kainaat, her niece, can slap her? what are they? Kingpin (Queenpin here) and her minion???

Not sure about the episode but liked three individual scenes:

- Rubina and Zainab make-up scene
- Sabina and 3 mothers scene (minus the slap)
- Zaroon and Sultanat when the doctor tells them Sultanat was pregnant -> I liked the trust they showed in each other. I have not seen such simple handling of a potentially explosive "revelation" on ITV. Their instant reaction is simple - it's a mistake.

Let's see where this pregnancy drama takes the story. Makers don't seem to be on any hurry to get to the past story. 

Edited by Irshita - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Irshita

helloooooo.. sorry for late reply.. ICC.. will be over soon...

Too many slaps!! Is Sabina the punching bag? What is the relation between Kainaat and Sabina that Sabina is not even slightly angry or offended that Kainaat, her niece, can slap her? what are they? Kingpin (Queenpin here) and her minion???

🤣 i needed a good laugh... sabina punching bag,,  i think she asks for it.. remember dadi said she's coming koi to saippa kera ge.. i like Nikunj Malik though..  apparently kainat is very close to this London massi...  mind you rubina ka jayeez hai to have it in for Sabina.. her husband has the hawwts for her.. rubina insecure hai.. but too many thappars!

Not sure about the episode but liked three individual scenes:

- Rubina and Zainab make-up scene   loved it
- Sabina and 3 mothers scene (minus the slap)
- Zaroon and Sultanat when the doctor tells them Sultanat was pregnant -> I liked the trust they showed in each other. I have not seen such simple handling of a potentially explosive "revelation" on ITV. Their instant reaction is simple - it's a mistake.

he was not happy  with the hospital though  files can get swapped..

Let's see where this pregnancy drama takes the story. Makers don't seem to be on any hurry to get to the past story. 

My kainat is going to make a broth out of it or so she plans too..  but she'll be livid when she finds out  it was a mix up..

thanks for making me laugh.. 😃   hammie