Who is Saurabh and future tracks

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not watching YR regularly. After hostages track, skipped many episodes.

Who is Saurabh Chauhan ? The Maheshwaris are now bent upon one more Rishta

So wish there is story back up, I mean Ms. Ben plotting, planning, having some sort of obsession to destroy a girl who is so very capable and loving.  Kuhu and kunal are acting as if they are part of some french revolution. What is Mishti's fault.

The story from the way I see, after Rishta exchange, Mishbir are not ready to give up on each other. Kismat Connection.  Kuhu's parents want her to settle. Meenakshi's entire focus was on Kunal and she forgot that her elder son also can fall in love. 

One is trying to fix alliances and the other breaking them.

The characters and actors are doing their jobs. However as a viewer who contributes to trps i would like to see YRHPK with substance

Getting  married is not the only solution.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

I am not watching YR regularly. After hostages track, skipped many episodes.

Who is Saurabh Chauhan ? The Maheshwaris are now bent upon one more Rishta

So wish there is story back up, I mean Ms. Ben plotting, planning, having some sort of obsession to destroy a girl who is so very capable and loving.  Kuhu and kunal are acting as if they are part of some french revolution. What is Mishti's fault.

The story from the way I see, after Rishta exchange, Mishbir are not ready to give up on each other. Kismat Connection.  Kuhu's parents want her to settle. Meenakshi's entire focus was on Kunal and she forgot that her elder son also can fall in love. 

One is trying to fix alliances and the other breaking them.

The characters and actors are doing their jobs. However as a viewer who contributes to trps i would like to see YRHPK with substance

Getting  married is not the only solution.

Bold, not sure why everyone hates the poor girl. She is so amazing. Kunal Kuhu, I have nothing but disdain for them.

Meanu is simply insane. Her actions in the name of family is absolutely evil. Hope she will get her comeuppance soon enough!! 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

BTW, Sourabh is the son of Maheshwari's family acquaintance. They want to get Kuhu married. Not sure who the actor will be. I say get Kuhu married...she is way too annoying.