"Saath rahay toh jeetay gay " 2nd July Analysis

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Dil jab dil kay pass that toh

Har dhakhan say baat hui thi

The first two stanza’s of Abhir’s shayari refer to the moments that AM have shared together. From being strangers, to being friends and now in the stage to be something more AM have given us such meaningful scenes. However, the past few episodes have really upped the intensity level. In every scene that AM share it seems like their souls are speaking to each other. Here A says that whenever we are together our hearts converse with each other and every beat of my heart speaks to every beat of Misthi’s heart. Outwardly they might say different things but their hearts have a conversation of their own.

Aik dhakhan kehti pass raho

This particular beat that he refers to here is A’s beat. This symbolizes his inner wish in which he yearns to be with Misthi. He wants to keep her close.

Doosri kehti doori rakh

This one refers to Misthi’s beat right now. She feels that things are already too complicated and her feelings for A will complicate things further. She can’t put her family through this hence, maintaining distance seems to be a good option.

Teesri kehti ishq hain yay 

Sab say cheez zarrori rakh

These particular lines refer to how Abhir has realized the truth depth of the feelings he has for Misthi. It’s not just mere love any more for him its ishq a love so deep that even Sufis have not been able to define it properly. It’s a cosmic connection forged between souls. Ishq for many is considered the highest form of love because some equate it as true devotion for your beloved.

Tera dil teri dhakhan umeed teri

This line refers to the dreams and hopes that both AM have

Teri uljan ko abb main pecahnata hu

Here Abhir refers to the turmoil Misthi is in. He knows why she is hesitating and not allowing herself to feel the true depth of her feelings. He understands her thought process. 

Saath rahay toh jeetay gay 

Yay saach hain main abb jaanta hu

This builds up on the last line he knows why Misthi is scared but he believes that if they are together they can surpass any obstacle. If they are together then they are winners in the real sense since they would have won each other’s heart.

Uss lamha pyar ki baazi main 

Iss duniya ki maat hui thi

These lines refer to the road blocks they will face in terms of KUKU,BEN BAA other mean people because god knows almost every character hates Misthi. Anyways what they say is that true love always endures and it over comes every obstacle. These particular lines give me so much hope. This is the biggest hint for us AM fans yes, we will have to deal with a lot of drama but our babies will emerge victorious they will end up together and have an epic story. I wrote this yesterday too that all epic love stories/fables in spite of hindrances are very beautifully immortalized. True love never dies.

I loved how Shaheer has portrayed Abhi’s feeling tbh he is so much in love and it really shows. H e even tries to splash water on himself because its supposed to wake one up but his love for Misthi is not allowing him to wake up from his dream. The dream in which they are together, the one that doesn’t go away even after he tries splashing water on himself three times. He then realizes giving up on it is futile he is in it for the deep end. He is in it to make it happen and he will fight with everyone for it. 

I also loved how Rhea is playing Misthi. M is genuinely scared by Kuhu’s threat that she won’t ever get the one she loves. That’s her biggest insecurity because people who claimed to love her always seemed to leave. So, she clings on desperately to the people who chose to stay. Abhir came in to her life like a breath of fresh air. He made her feel things she thought she never deserved. He made her realize that at some point one needs to think about their own happiness. Therefore, she is legit scared to lose him the thought of it makes her cry and she closes her eyes and she remembers the comfort she felt when she was in his arms and with a jolt she realizes she doesn’t want to let go of that comfort. However, she is so reluctant to accept the truth. Hence, she stalls the real conversation while talking to Abhir. She is right a lot is going on inside her that she can’t type ,so she says I will call you but then A video calls her and she realizes that she can’t voice out what she really feels. So she pretends like nothing has happened because if she voices it then it will become real and then the threat of losing him would get stronger. However, her feelings get the better of her and she gets jealous about the painting who A claims is of the girl he holds very dear. KUKU are forgotten somewhere and she is fuming with anger who is  this girl who has such a strong hold on Abhir and who is so vital to him? She needs to know and in anger she disconnects the call. Little does she know that the girl is her and no matter what she or the extra characters in the show do no one can change AM’s destiny except fate itself.

A/N: Would love to read your thoughts:)

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

I also loved how Rhea is playing Misthi. M is genuinely scared by Kuhu’s threat that she won’t ever get the one she loves. That’s her biggest insecurity because people who claimed to love her always seemed to leave. So, she clings on desperately to the people who chose to stay. Abhir came in to her life like a breath of fresh air. He made her feel things she thought she never deserved. He made her realize that at some point one needs to think about their own happiness. Therefore, she is legit scared to lose him the thought of it makes her cry and close her eyes and it makes her remember the comfort she felt when she was in his arms and with a jolt she realizes she doesn’t want to let go of that comfort. However, she is so reluctant to accept the truth. Hence, she stalls the real conversation while talking to Abhir. She is right a lot is going on inside her that she can’t type so she says I will call you but then A video calls her and she realizes that she can’t voice out what she really feels. So she pretends like nothing has happened because if she voices it then it will become real and then the threat of losing him would get stronger. However, her feelings get the better of her and she gets jealous about the painting who A claims is of the girl he holds very dear. KUKU are forgotten somewhere and she is fuming with anger who is  this girl who has such a strong hold on Abhir and who is so vital to him? She needs to know and in anger she disconnects the call. Little does she know that the girl is her and no matter what she or the extra characters in the show do no one can change AM’s destiny except fate itself.

This piece resonates with me. This is the absolute truth of Mishti's life and Abir understands her fears and her insecurities. 

It's so beautifully written. I couldn't add anything to it even if I tried. 👏

Edited by Namzie1226 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

This piece resonates with me. This is the absolute truth of Mishti's life and Abir understands her fears and her insecurities. 

aap dono ki post ke baad muje samaj ni aa raha kya likhu..sab likh dia

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The first two stanza’s of Abhir’s shayari refer to the moments that AM have shared together. From being strangers, to being friends and now in the stage to be something more AM have given us such meaningful scenes. However, the past few episodes have really upped the intensity level. In every scene that AM share it seems like their souls are speaking to each other. Here A says that whenever we are together our hearts converse with each other and every beat of my heart speaks to every beat of Misthi’s heart. Outwardly they might say different things but their hearts have a conversation of their own.

Aik dhakhan kehti pass raho

This particular beat that he refers to here is A’s beat. This symbolizes his inner wish in which he yearns to be with Misthi. He wants to keep her close.

Doosri kehti doori rakh

This one refers to Misthi’s beat right now. She feels that things are already too complicated and her feelings for A will complicate things further. She can’t put her family through this hence, maintain distance seems to be a good option.

Teesri kehti ishq hain yay 

Sab say cheez zarrori rakh

These particular lines refer to how Abhir has realized the truth depth of the feelings he has for Misthi. It’s not just mere love any more for him its ishq a love so deep that even Sufis have not been able to define it properly. It’s a cosmic connection forged between souls. Ishq for many is considered the highest form of love because some equate it as true devotion for your beloved.

Tera dil teri dhakhan umeed teri

This line refers to the dreams and hopes that both AM have

Teri uljan ko abb main pecahnata hu

Here Abhir refers to the turmoil Misthi is in. He knows why she is hesitating and not allowing herself to feel the true depth of her feelings. He understands her thought process

Saath rahay toh jeetay gay 

Yay saach hain main abb jaanta hu

This builds up on the last line he knows why Misthi is scared but he believes that if they are together they can surpass any obstacle. If they are together then they are winners in the real sense since they would have won each other’s heart.

Uss lamha pyar ki baazi main 

Iss duniya ki maat hui thi

These lines refer to the road blocks they will face in terms of KUKU,BEN BAA other mean people because god knows almost every character hates Misthi. Anyways what they say is that true love always endures and it over comes every obstacle. These particular lines give me so much hope. This is the biggest hint for us AM fans yes, we will have to deal with a lot of drama but our babies will emerge victorious they will end up together and have an epic story. I wrote this yesterday too that all epic love stories/fables in spite of hindrances are very beautifully immortalized. True love never dies.

I loved how Shaheer has portrayed Abhi’s feeling tbh he is so much in love and it really shows. H e even tries to splash water on himself because its supposed to wake one up but his love for Misthi is not allowing him to wake up from his dream. The dream in which they are together, the one that doesn’t go away even after he tries splashing water on himself three times. He then realizes giving up on it is futile he is in it for the deep end. He is in it to make it happen and he will fight with everyone for it. 

I also loved how Rhea is playing Misthi. M is genuinely scared by Kuhu’s threat that she won’t ever get the one she loves. That’s her biggest insecurity because people who claimed to love her always seemed to leave. So, she clings on desperately to the people who chose to stay. Abhir came in to her life like a breath of fresh air. He made her feel things she thought she never deserved. He made her realize that at some point one needs to think about their own happiness. Therefore, she is legit scared to lose him the thought of it makes her cry and close her eyes and it makes her remember the comfort she felt when she was in his arms and with a jolt she realizes she doesn’t want to let go of that comfort. However, she is so reluctant to accept the truth. Hence, she stalls the real conversation while talking to Abhir. She is right a lot is going on inside her that she can’t type so she says I will call you but then A video calls her and she realizes that she can’t voice out what she really feels. So she pretends like nothing has happened because if she voices it then it will become real and then the threat of losing him would get stronger. However, her feelings get the better of her and she gets jealous about the painting who A claims is of the girl he holds very dear. KUKU are forgotten somewhere and she is fuming with anger who is  this girl who has such a strong hold on Abhir and who is so vital to him? She needs to know and in anger she disconnects the call. Little does she know that the girl is her and no matter what she or the extra characters in the show do no one can change AM’s destiny except fate itself.

A/N: Would love to read your thoughts:)

Wowwww ❤️❤️

I was a bit disappointed with the episode today but your post made by day...this shayari I almost ignored but the way you explained it ...I have no words for your tareef...just beautiful

How do you come up with such wonderful posts everyday ..but excellent writer you are...it's slowly becoming my habit to read your analysis daily... amazing girl...

Now I can sleep aaram se...

Good night!

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Wow thank you. I just tried my best to explain the beautiful shayri. The episode we got today was okayish but this shayri was amazing because as you said it captures the true essence of AM.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

aap dono ki post ke baad muje samaj ni aa raha kya likhu..sab likh dia

Hey Meen 

Thank you for the kind words:) Also ask your namesake to chill a bit. Beta koi nahi cheen raha. Pyar toh bantnay say badtha hain.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wow thank you. I just tried my best to explain the beautiful shayri. The episode we got today was okayish but this shayri was amazing because as you said it captures the true essence of AM.

My feelings for the episode are exactly like yours. I had no interest in the planning and plotting of Meanu. MishBir were fabulous. I know some people were disappointed with the way Mish went about being normal. I on the other hand like you, felt and realized the reason for her behaviour. 

Kuhu, the less said the better. 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Wowwww ❤️❤️

I was a bit disappointed with the episode today but your post made by day...this shayari I almost ignored but the way you explained it ...I have no words for your tareef...just beautiful

How do you come up with such wonderful posts everyday ..but excellent writer you are...it's slowly becoming my habit to read your analysis daily... amazing girl...

Now I can sleep aaram se...

Good night!

Thank you🤗 Even I was expecting a bit more but this shayri was so subtle but the words itself were so apt for AM. I had a feeling most people might not even notice but the poetry was a testament to the fact that love always wins at the end. The obstacles are very loud and clear but love will find a way.  

Aww thanks again. My night time ritual is to watch the show and to pen a post on it. Good night and sweet dreams to you too.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

My feelings for the episode are exactly like yours. I had no interest in the planning and plotting of Meanu. MishBir were fabulous. I know some people were disappointed with the way Mish went about being normal. I on the other hand like you, felt and realized the reason for her behaviour. 

Kuhu, the less said the better. 

Yeah we can't except Mish to allow herself to fall in love so easily. She thinks she is being selfish. Also Kuhu's threat is tormenting her. A part of me feels bad for Kuhu. She is a meanie to M but she doesn't deserve to be used and her feelings should not be exploited by Kunal. Turns out her sports car has no steering wheel. I don't know why Kunal is not using his brain and is getting manipulated by Ben Baa.

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I m searching for exact words to describe how wonderful writer you are.

Abir's shayaris are magical.