~Tumhare Bina Meri Zindagi Kuch Nahi Hai Guddan~Sagai Mubarak Akshan~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This episode will be remembered for Akshan's Engagement Daysmiley40smiley41Fangirling On The Special Moments from the episodesmiley17

"Humne kaha tha na Parv....Hum jhalli zarur hai Par Bewakoof nahi.....Tumhein kya laga ki tum hamare hi ghar mein aakar humein hamare pati par goli chalane par majboor karenge aur hum chala denge....???? PATI HAI HAMARE.....JAAN BASTI HAI UNMEIN HAMARI.....Aur tumne soch bhi kaise lia ki Tumhare Dabaav mein aakar HUM APNI HI JAAN LE LENGE????"

- In ME Parv addressed Jindal Saab as "Guddan's Jaan"smiley40 & she also admitted the same so emotionally while thinking about how to shoot him smiley14 Yesterday she with full confidence admitted that HER JAAN RESIDES IN HER JINDAL SAAB & She will not allow any one to snatch her precious jaan away from hersmiley27smiley32Such a Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo momentsmiley27smiley42It's a direct & powerful warning to each evil souls that are planning to separate Akshansmiley15smiley10

- I loved the way Akshat snatched phone from Parv & throw it awaysmiley40smiley36

- I loved how Sherni stopped Her Sher from doing further pitayismiley15smiley16 & she herself took the charge of Dhulofying Parv left right & centre with Jindal Saab's Huntersmiley40smiley41The way Parv was uchalofying  with each hit was a Treatsmiley37smiley37

- Oh God Rehaan what an entertaining package you aresmiley37smiley37The way you were asking maafi from Guddan, Trying to save you by requesting Jindal Saab while Akshat said "Guddan Aur Maaro" resulted in that horrified look on ur face, the way you run to police and request them to take u away from Pagal Guddan were extremely hilarioussmiley37smiley37

- Guddan ne bilkul sahi kaha for any girl HER FATHER & HER HUSBAND IS WAY MORE THAN PRECIOUS smiley27smiley31& agar unpe koi nuksaan pahunchane ki koshish karega toh maar hi padega aur buri tarah pitegaaaasmiley14smiley32

- Loved how Guddan slapped Parv & gave Aakhiri Chetawanismiley40Sherni chaa gayiiiismiley16

- Coming to the Akshan FB scene where they team up what an absolute beauty yaarsmiley27smiley42

- The way he pinned her to the wall, Ishhhhhsmiley43smiley42

- Him noticing Gun in her handsmiley14 Height difference is mast nasmiley27smiley42

- She explaining what Parv asked her to do & that inability to voice out to shoot Her Jaan was so well enacted by Kannusmiley10smiley32She cant even say that Her Jaan needs to be deadsmiley14Awwieee kinna pyaar karti hai Guddan apni Jindal Saab kosmiley31

- This was such an Awwdorable moment where he calm down her by asking "Bass itni si Baat?" smiley42smiley31followed by asking her to remove her finger from the trigger as it can cause damage to both out of her nervousnesssmiley10smiley32

- The way he asked "Tumhara Naam kya hai??" & when she replied "Guddan Akshat Jindal" in an underconfident way I really really loved how he repeated her answer "Guddan AKSHAT Jindal" by giving extra stress to his name which is the ultimate source of her self confidence & thereby creating such a Dil Jaan Jigar sab le lo moment for mesmiley27smiley31

"Toh ab yeh bechari biwiyom ki tarah nahi MERI TEZZ TARAR JUGAADU GUDDAN ki tarah socho.... Tumhare dimaag mein koi na koi jugaad zarur aayega.... Tumse Sab Ho Paayega Remember...."

This man Akshat Jindal is Pyaarsmiley42I really loved how he addressed her as "Meri Tezz Tarar Jugaadu Guddan"smiley17That possessiveness & proud feeling reflecting from his words for his wifey & her qualities deserves dilsmiley27The way every single time he boosts up her confidence level with so much easeness & care makes My Dil so Proud & so contentsmiley10smiley32 *Khushi ke aasu* q ki dil bhar aata hai har baar smiley19smiley14 He is THE BEST HUSBAND ANY ONE CAN WISH FORsmiley42 *HUBBY GOALS FOR A REASON*smiley27smiley14

- Him saying "Itni jaldi jugaad bita bhi lia?" definitely makes u feel how she impressed him with her Sharp Dimaagsmiley42Guddan got one more nick name "Jugaadu"smiley40

- That Proud & Impressed smile that came on Akshat's face with the chatpata idea of His Beloved Wifey will definitely take your dilsmiley27smiley31

- Guddan - Bhushan Papa scene was so heart warming to watchsmiley31 & the way Akshat was admiring their bond with a slight smile was so Awwwwsmiley27

- I loved how Dadi thanked Guddan for saving Akshat & Akshat saying "Ab tak toh aap samajh hi gayi hongi na maa ki GUDDAN KE REHTE KOI MERA KUCH NAHI BIGAAD SAKTA....." definitely hints that in the upcoming toofan SHE WILL BE STANDING LIKE A ROCK FOR HER JINDAL SAABsmiley14smiley40

"Aur aapke hote huye koi hamara.....AAPKE SAATH AUR VISHWAS KI WAJAH SE HI TOH HUM YEH SAB KAR PAATE HAI...."

- This definitely hints that Akshan are gonna fight back strongly for being with e/o even though they may stumble in b/w they will stand up & fight for the Unconditional Vishwass & Saath Akshan have in e/o smiley14smiley41The smile that escaped his lips when she referred tomato sauce wali idea was so cutesmiley9

- This was another dil le lo shot where their hands were shown overlapped with e/o just like their Lakheerein & Taqdeerein are interconnected with e/o smiley27smiley42 Guddan remembering Akshat's words about their Saath was so sweetsmiley31

- Their Precious smiles deserve *Kaala Teekas*smiley33smiley14

"TUMHARE BINA MERI ZINDAGI WAISE BHI KUCH NAHI HAI GUDDAN..... I just hope HAMARA YEH SAATH KABHI NA CHOOTE...."

- Dialogue of the day was this self confession from Jindal Saabsmiley27smiley40He can't even think a second of his life w/o hersmiley14He feels his life worthless w/o her saath in life's journeysmiley14*So happy to hear this beautiful Dil Jaan & Jigar le lo Confession from Guddan's Jindal Saab*smiley19smiley31

- This was such an Awwdorable momentsmiley17The way Dadi put Kaala Teekas to his lalla was Pyaarsmiley42

"Main aapse waada karta hu maa AAJ KE BAAD GUDDAN KO KOI DUKH YA KOI BHI MUSHQUIL CHOO TAK NAHI PAAYEGI.....MAIN GUDDAN KE SAATH HAMESHA RAHUNGA MAA....HAR PAL..... HAMESHA....."

- Trust Jindal Saab's words q ki He is Man of Wordssmiley27smiley14He promised his maa to protect Guddan from every single takleefsmiley31 & promised to be with her foreversmiley20If he tries to distance himself from her then also in a way he will be protecting her & nibhofying his saath indirectlysmiley14

- Akshan's Engagement Moments were Dil le losmiley27

- Finally after a lot of mushquils, Hamare Pyaare Akshan got engaged to eachother with the exchange of RINGS OF COMMITMENT FOR HAR JANAMSsmiley27smiley42Akshan had sealed their relationship with the Promise Of Being with e/o by exchanging Rings and thereby completing THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS THEIR MARRIAGEsmiley40smiley41

- First let's appreciate Akshan's 3rd engagement look for their second engagementsmiley16Since Hamare Akshan is Unique so does their engagement journey toosmiley37Ek nahi do nahi 3 baar saj dajke aaye thesmiley17 & finally teesari baar Inki Sagai ho hi gayismiley9Appreciate their sizzling height difference toosmiley43smiley42

- Akshan's Engagement Outfits' Colour coordination is mast na - RED & WHITEsmiley10smiley32Red represents Passion & Unconditional Lovesmiley27while White represents Purity & Innocencesmiley9I just hope Akshan's future journey of togetherness will witness all these hue of intense emotions in the most brightest & beautiful waysmiley42smiley20 A slight tinge of BLACK is there in Akshat's dress code & I am considering it as Nazarbattu which will keep our Akshan away from all kinds of buri nazarssmiley15smiley2Guddan wearing AJ ke naam ki Kangan for their sagai gives alag feelssmiley27That Kangan is her source of Strength for fighting all the oddssmiley20

- The way Akshat was looking at His Guddan so mesmerised and a sweet smile adoring his lips while niharofying her was so Dil le losmiley27smiley42

- The most Dil le lo moment was THE VACHANS momentsmiley27smiley40Usually we get Vachans along with Saath Phere but here we got beautiful Vachans from Akshan reassuring e/o about their Saath for Har Janamssmiley42smiley41

"Main Vachan Deta hu Hamesha Tumhare Saath Tumhari dhaal bankar khada rahunga.....Koi bhi mushquil koi bhi pareshaani jo tumhari taraf aa rahi hogi usse pehle mujhse hoke guzarna hoga...."

"Humein bhi Lord Krishna se zyada bharosa hai aap par Jindal Saab.....aur Hum Vachan dete hai ki iss bharose ko hamesha atal rakhenge....Kabhi tootne nahi denge....Zindagi mein har sukh mein har dukh mein Aapke Saath khade rahenge....Chahe koi bhi mushquil aa jaayein har mushquil mein Aapke saath kande se kanda milakar chalegi yeh Guddan.....Hamesha aapko khush rakhenge....Yeh Vachan dete hai...."

- Akshat promised to be HER STRONG HUMSAFAR who will stand beside her in every moment of their Anokha Journey as her Strongest support system (Dhaal) who will protect her from all mushquils that will come in their waysmiley40smiley32He promised to become Her Shield against all the problemssmiley14 & every problem has to go through him first before going to touch His Guddansmiley10

- Guddan confessed that her ATOOT VISHWAS in her Jindal Saab is above Her Vishwas on Lord Krishnasmiley14smiley40 & She promised she will always protect this bharosa over him under any circumstancessmiley10smiley32She promised to be HIS HUMSAFAR in all the sukh & dukh that they have to face in their Anokha Journeysmiley31She promised to never ever leave his side in any problemssmiley27She promised to spread happiness in their lifesmiley42

- Their Vachans to e/o are a hint that they are not going to give up on e/o, fight back strongly for e/o to be with e/osmiley14smiley41

- With these Dil le lo Vachans, The Rings of Commitment were exchanged by Akshansmiley40smiley32 & from today onwards Akshan are bound to be with e/o by supporting e/o in every haalathsmiley14smiley20

- Muh meeta karna toh banta hai bosssmiley17smiley15,Mubarak ho Akshan for getting engagedsmiley40smiley41 Special Mubarak for Fandomsmiley31 finally our patience got rewarded with this khushi ke palsmiley42

- The Engagement Ring is a symbol of your pledge to marry one another reflecting your STRONG DECLARATION OF LOVE, COMPANIONSHIP & COMMITMENT towards e/osmiley40smiley27

*Kaala Teekas* smiley33smiley14 for Our Akshan's Pyaari si smiles that came with the ehsaas of becoming each other's HUMSAFAR, HUMDARD & JEEVANSAATHI for har janamssmiley27smiley42

- Another beautiful moment came when Guddan was feeling the ehsaas of getting engaged to Her Jindal Saab in their room while reminiscing their spl moments like dance rehearsals, him taking care of her & finally him sliding the enagagement ring into her finger as a token of his word of promise of their forever saath for hersmiley27Here definitely u can feel her getting butterflies with that Anmol Ehsaas bcz Kannu enacted so wellsmiley42⭐️👏👏 Sang Hoon Tere's female version definitely added more beauty to the whole scenesmiley10smiley32

Special Note :

- I just loved that blush & happy smile appeared on Jindal Saab's face in the morning scene where he thought He & Guddan have become one in all true sensesmiley43smiley42I will be waiting for the Real Union of two beautiful souls, Hamare Akshan in the most beautiful waysmiley27smiley43

Notes:

1. Shikayat hai aur hamesha rahega CV's se ki They chose POOL SIDE AREA to show this dirty plan of Auntysmiley13This will be just like Mehendi with Shweta kabhi maaf nahi karungi mainsmiley22I will be waiting for that day when CV's will beautifully fill the scars of these two heart broking momentssmiley14 + I am just wishing that at the same place where Akshan thought their rishta broke with the shocking toofan wahi pe I am waiting for CV's to close this with the MESMERISING UNION OF AKSHANsmiley14smiley20

2. This was what I wanted to do When Aunty started her bakwasspanti while making Guddan ready for engagementsmiley7smiley15

Keep chanting AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER FOREVER👍🏼

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post 💔

Finally akshan ki engagement ho hi gayi🥳

Ab to pool side area ka bhi shuddhikaran karwana padega. . Achha nhi kiya Cvs ne😒 

And yess "AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER FOREVER"

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awsome post saru👍🏼

Main kal se aapke post ka wait kr rhi thi 😛

Pervy is best villi uska reaction jab vo pit rha tha was hillarious bandar ke tarah uchal rha tha bechara🤣

Finally our wait is over sagai ho gyi akshan ki

Poolside mein jindal sahab kitne khush ho rhe the hum to unki khusi ka andaza nhi laga skte jb vo sr apni gudiya ke sath manyenge☺️

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very good post buddy ya 1st part hantaewali guddan super duper..👏

love akshan sagai part but why not any song ...😆

Agree with u buddy Cvs why use pool ....😡😭😈

At last shocked 💔🥺

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

great post dear finally akshan are one and got engaged.

for me story ends at this note i will cherish the story till here 

twist and turns ...this show is not for me ...

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing post saru👏

For me guddan entering her room remembering all those sweet moments was and sang hoo tere song was dil le lo scene❤️ Kanika's expression were bang on👏

Finally sagai ho gayi 🥳and Akshan were so happy. Kala theeka dono ko☯️ Guddan's "jaan basti unmein hamari" and Jindal saab's "tumare bina....." were dil jigar sab le lo wale dialogue. Agar yeh sun kar bhi bhootni ko akal nahi aayi toh hum kuch nahi kar sakte aage jo sherni uske saat karegi uski zimmedar woh khud hogi😆

Yes that smile and blush was so lovely

CVs redeem your blunder😡

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil le lo for the post 🤗❤️

In this episode every word pronounced by Akshan will play main role in this track 

It will be their strength 😛

Pervy's pitai by sherni in front of bhootni was a warning which she failed to catch 🤓

Koi nahi iss se maaza toh hume aayega 😈

Pervy ka kya kehna ? 

maar khate khate dil jeet li bande ne 😛❤️

I loved dadi's expresions with his pitai 🤣

But with the last slap, I am sure ye phirse laute ga badla lene with another of his "foolproof" plans 😎

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Beautiful post 💔

Finally akshan ki engagement ho hi gayi🥳

Ab to pool side area ka bhi shuddhikaran karwana padega. . Achha nhi kiya Cvs ne😒 

And yess "AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER FOREVER"

Thank U Priyanka🤗

@Red Pehle Aunty ki BBB toh hone dijiye phir Bua ji ko bulake shuddikaran karwa denge q ki she does that the best🥳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Awsome post saru👍🏼

Main kal se aapke post ka wait kr rhi thi 😛

Thank U Kajal🤗Humse ek saath ek post hi update ho paayegaShaadi thread ke update ke chakkar mein yeh fangirling post peeche reh gaye🤣Tq for waiting yaar🤗

Pervy is best villi uska reaction jab vo pit rha tha was hillarious bandar ke tarah uchal rha tha bechara🤣

Parv is FULL ON ENTERTAINMENT🤣👏Rehaan just nails every scene⭐️⭐️

Finally our wait is over sagai ho gyi akshan ki

Yeahhh Mubarak ho🥳

Poolside mein jindal sahab kitne khush ho rhe the hum to unki khusi ka andaza nhi laga skte jb vo sr apni gudiya ke sath manyenge☺️

@Bold Ishhhhhh☺️

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Very good post buddy ya 1st part hantaewali guddan super duper..👏

love akshan sagai part but why not any song ...😆

Agree with u buddy Cvs why use pool ....😡😭😈

At last shocked 💔🥺

Thank U Barenya🤗

CV's will definitely heal our shock & pain