Have writers changed the track

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Why Shweta was brought for ?

So two days of Surf Exel and she js done with ?

Meenu and Munna are plotting against Bade Biya aur uski Dulhan .

Mishbir, innocent souls that they are don't even know about Meeku ( BB + Ku).

Something which doesnt fit the bill is Kunal and Kuhus character.

When i first saw their pair, for me it was a wow factor. They looked good together, chemistry, history , geography, physical appearances and even personalities, 

kuhu is a girl with sparks who fits the bill for kunal. After 3 months, the proverb first impression should be your last impression comes to my mind. Kunal is just like his mom and Kuhu does not have my sympathy.

This pair resembles a hollow.

Its is not Devrani vs Jethani.

Kuhu is used to create rifts.  Just like some doormat. Pretty disgusting as to what kind of level MR can stoop to

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i even feel they have changed

and sourav will even not come

as there is no news of new entry

after this cyclone track we will get to know

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you for making this post .. even I was wondering what was the need to bring Safedi if Kuku were going to be together , and mission separate AM took priority.. as @ adni143 mentioned there is no news of the new entry , although it has been mentioned yesterday again πŸ˜”

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will wait for the episodes..I don't think so shwett is gone she is pretty much there..and regarding new entry yesterday Shaurya did mention about him..he is definitely coming...let's see :)

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Why Shweta was brought for ?

So two days of Surf Exel and she js done with ?

Meenu and Munna are plotting against Bade Biya aur uski Dulhan .

Mishbir, innocent souls that they are don't even know about Meeku ( BB + Ku).

Something which doesnt fit the bill is Kunal and Kuhus character.

When i first saw their pair, for me it was a wow factor. They looked good together, chemistry, history , geography, physical appearances and even personalities, 

kuhu is a girl with sparks who fits the bill for kunal. After 3 months, the proverb first impression should be your last impression comes to my mind. Kunal is just like his mom and Kuhu does not have my sympathy.

This pair resembles a hollow.

Its is not Devrani vs Jethani.

Kuhu is used to create rifts.  Just like some doormat. Pretty disgusting as to what kind of level MR can stoop to

Bold - seems like you're more disappointed not to find chemistry between kunal-kuhu rather than feel happy that there's no competition with Mishbir in the show and they're in safezone πŸ˜† 

EtTuBrutus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think the actress mentioned that it was supposed to be a cameo. I guess she will appear on and off when required. If anything it proves that Meenakshi drops Mission Protection Kunal the moment she gets to know about Abhir and Mishti. She is okay with chota beta meeting Kuhu just to keep bada beta away from evil Mishti πŸ€£

P. S. And I don't think the Sourav track is scrapped. He was mentioned even yesterday. Highly doubt the writers will do that if they had decided to change the track. Dunno if he will actually appear on the show but don't think there is any change per se. 

Edited by EtTuBrutus - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtTuBrutus

I think the actress mentioned that it was supposed to be a cameo. I guess she will appear on and off when required. If anything it proves that Meenakshi drops Mission Protection Kunal the moment she gets to know about Abhir and Mishti. She is okay with chota beta meeting Kuhu just to keep bada beta away from evil Mishti πŸ€£

P. S. And I don't think the Sourav track is scrapped. He was mentioned even yesterday. Highly doubt the writers will do that if they had decided to change the track. Dunno if he will actually appear on the show but don't think there is any change per se. 

Meenu's halat is like tom the cat running behind two Jerry's .mish and kuhuπŸ˜‚

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mahi246

Bold - seems like you're more disappointed not to find chemistry between kunal-kuhu rather than feel happy that there's no competition with Mishbir in the show and they're in safezone πŸ˜† 

Last year more or less i watched shows on colors and voot. While i was fiddling my thumbs waiting for a ( thou shall not be named )show , i saw relevant scenes from many soaps.  Tu Ashiqui was of them, liked Ritvik and his pairing with Jannat. When he came on board in YRHPk , his sportcar entry stole the limelight.  It was very evident on SPs IG handle, many liked kuku vs Mishbir.

I must say RS or his team of writers are smart, give a 360Β° about turn to their characters ( not  lost hopes as prefer RS over Mata) and in due course of time the focus of attention goes completely to Mishbir. Boy even i went off track, The engagement break off was pulled off very nicely by Rhea and Ritvik, eventually totally forgot that kuku also are leads who look good together but the built up is so negative that i can't see them in a positive light anymore.

The show hardly appears on SPs handles and even if does its Mishbir all over the place.  Competition ka sawal hi nahi hai. These the four of them do not come for joint ivs also. 

Shweta in or out do not know.  Abhi Saurbh is coming. Mishti has realised Abir loves her, uska tubelight abhi tak on nahi hua. Aur idhar Kuhu expresses her feelings to a nutcase who is dancing as per his mother's tune.

To be frank even when i don't like what i am watching , by default my fingers go to the hotstar app. Now Mata has brought KSG, i prefer him over others, i hate kzk but for Mr. Grover back to the most hyped show.  IDK why...can't help. Therefore mood is πŸ‘Ί horrible.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am in the minority here. I have absolutely disliked Kuhu from the very first episode. 

I love Ritvik and there is no comparison or chemistry between the two. Ritvik is amazing as Kunal. 

Kuhu will NEVER have my sympathy. I can't stand her.

mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Last year more or less i watched shows on colors and voot. While i was fiddling my thumbs waiting for a ( thou shall not be named )show , i saw relevant scenes from many soaps.  Tu Ashiqui was of them, liked Ritvik and his pairing with Jannat. When he came on board in YRHPk , his sportcar entry stole the limelight.  It was very evident on SPs IG handle, many liked kuku vs Mishbir.

I must say RS or his team of writers are smart, give a 360Β° about turn to their characters ( not  lost hopes as prefer RS over Mata) and in due course of time the focus of attention goes completely to Mishbir. Boy even i went off track, The engagement break off was pulled off very nicely by Rhea and Ritvik, eventually totally forgot that kuku also are leads who look good together but the built up is so negative that i can't see them in a positive light anymore.

The show hardly appears on SPs handles and even if does its Mishbir all over the place.  Competition ka sawal hi nahi hai. These the four of them do not come for joint ivs also. 

Shweta in or out do not know.  Abhi Saurbh is coming. Mishti has realised Abir loves her, uska tubelight abhi tak on nahi hua. Aur idhar Kuhu expresses her feelings to a nutcase who is dancing as per his mother's tune.

To be frank even when i don't like what i am watching , by default my fingers go to the hotstar app. Now Mata has brought KSG, i prefer him over others, i hate kzk but for Mr. Grover back to the most hyped show.  IDK why...can't help. Therefore mood is πŸ‘Ί horrible.

Uff i guess you hv habbit to answer four when someone ask you one question🀣 Too much extra info out of the main talk πŸ˜†

Ok! Let me know, Are you Mishbir supporter or not ? cause if CVs read such post then it'll be a danger for Mishbir lovers πŸ˜† So, be careful what you're writing here πŸ€£

This is the actual problem, ITV and its audience depend on only Chemistry or Jodi rather than story or characters. Chemistry hit toh show hit warna kaun dekhta hai πŸ˜†

I love Ritvik and i've full faith on this talented young boy.. He's only 21 and long way to gooo! He said he has vision for himself and wants to go through this way without any distruction. i'm sure he has a bright future as an Actor! So, no need to worry for him and enjoy the show πŸ˜†

Edited by mahi246 - 4 years ago