After the storm (Scene between Misti and kunal )

Arch8989 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all ,

I am Anu ,i am a silent reader most of the time after reading about todays episode i thought i would like to fast forward to future where everything is out in the open. So Kunal acts and breaks Kuhu's heart ,everyone knows he did this .Lets just say kunal's deeds landed him in jail so now the rest of the scene.

Scene 1

Kuhu is in so much shock and is remembering the moments is spent with kunal  and crying she saw her mother and ran up to her and started crying again. Misti is watching all this 

KUhu: Maa why does this always happen to me ,why does Misti becomes the reason for my sorrow .she took kunal from me ,kunal hates her so much that he doesnot see my love for him .It is all because of her why did she come into our lives please send her away.

Varsha : KUhu control yourself ,what kunal did is on him ,he stooped so low.How could you love such a person who want to her your sister .I donot think he is right for you so please stop thinking about him.

Kuhu : But maa ,what did is because of her otherwise mu kunal would never do that .Please maa bring him out from jail ,he will hate our family more and our relationship would never be possible ,please maa do it .

Varsha: But kuhu he hurt you so much

Kuhu : But i still love him so much maa.

Misti after seeing all this decides to do something which she would never ever do .She went to Bade papa and convinced him.

Scence 2: 

Misti submitted some papers Kunal is out of jail,he thought his brother came for him atlast.But he was taken aback to see Misti of all the people. she was about to leave when he started to taunt her.

KUnal: so its you again ha ,don't you have shame after all this you are still playing a game by getting me out and am I supposed to be impressed with this?What do think that i unite you and bhai thinking you are so good and I am some kind f villan to your lovestory .....

He didnot finish his sentence Misti gave him a tight slap 

KUnal is in shock 

Misti: This was for hurting my sister and my Abir .Now you just shutup and listen to me what doyou think about yourself ha .I am came here because my sister was in pain so much pain that i dont think that will heal anytime soon .I know kunal you didnot do this alone you along your mother have done this .Shame on you guys that you have used Kuhu feeling for all this .You turned he against her own family she fought with everyone for you but you donot deserve her .

What did you gain by doing all this .I mean how could you do this to your brother ,do you have nay idea how hurt and broken he is when he learned you were a part of all this 

Kunal : You have no right to....

Misti: Dont you dare tell me what I can i cannot to ,that is why i broke the engagement with you I am some doll you could control .I got you out only for my sister because she blames me for all your wrong doings and this the only way i can show her that i love her no matter how she feels about me .after today i hope we will never ever meet.

And one more thing I have not yet told your brother but news flash for you guys ,  I LOVE ABHIR  no matter what you guys think or do nothing can change that .Now get lost.

I have few more scenes planned Abhir and kunal ,Misti and kuhu,Abir and Bgben let see .Please share your thoughts .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Arch8989

Hi all ,

I am Anu ,i am a silent reader most of the time after reading about todays episode i thought i would like to fast forward to future where everything is out in the open. So Kunal acts and breaks Kuhu's heart ,everyone knows he did this .Lets just say kunal's deeds landed him in jail so now the rest of the scene.

Scene 1

Kuhu is in so much shock and is remembering the moments is spent with kunal  and crying she saw her mother and ran up to her and started crying again. Misti is watching all this 

KUhu: Maa why does this always happen to me ,why does Misti becomes the reason for my sorrow .she took kunal from me ,kunal hates her so much that he doesnot see my love for him .It is all because of her why did she come into our lives please send her away.

Varsha : KUhu control yourself ,what kunal did is on him ,he stooped so low.How could you love such a person who want to her your sister .I donot think he is right for you so please stop thinking about him.

Kuhu : But maa ,what did is because of her otherwise mu kunal would never do that .Please maa bring him out from jail ,he will hate our family more and our relationship would never be possible ,please maa do it .

Varsha: But kuhu he hurt you so much

Kuhu : But i still love him so much maa.

Misti after seeing all this decides to do something which she would never ever do .She went to Bade papa and convinced him.

Scence 2: 

Misti submitted some papers Kunal is out of jail,he thought his brother came for him atlast.But he was taken aback to see Misti of all the people. she was about to leave when he started to taunt her.

KUnal: so its you again ha ,don't you have shame after all this you are still playing a game by getting me out and am I supposed to be impressed with this?What do think that i unite you and bhai thinking you are so good and I am some kind f villan to your lovestory .....

He didnot finish his sentence Misti gave him a tight slap 

KUnal is in shock 

Misti: This was for hurting my sister and my Abir .Now you just shutup and listen to me what doyou think about yourself ha .I am came here because my sister was in pain so much pain that i dont think that will heal anytime soon .I know kunal you didnot do this alone you along your mother have done this .Shame on you guys that you have used Kuhu feeling for all this .You turned he against her own family she fought with everyone for you but you donot deserve her .

What did you gain by doing all this .I mean how could you do this to your brother ,do you have nay idea how hurt and broken he is when he learned you were a part of all this 

Kunal : You have no right to....

Misti: Dont you dare tell me what I can i cannot to ,that is why i broke the engagement with you I am some doll you could control .I got you out only for my sister because she blames me for all your wrong doings and this the only way i can show her that i love her no matter how she feels about me .after today i hope we will never ever meet.

And one more thing I have not yet told your brother but news flash for you guys ,  I LOVE ABHIR  no matter what you guys think or do nothing can change that .Now get lost.

I have few more scenes planned Abhir and kunal ,Misti and kuhu,Abir and Bgben let see .Please share your thoughts .

Wow.Mishti slapped Kunal.I really hope Mishti does something like this in the show.The direction Kunal's character is going he will soon deserve a slap from everyone.

1.Mishti-He taunts her in every occasion and is hell bent on destroying her lovestory even before it has begun.

2.Kuhu-He is simply playing with her feelings.

3.Abir-Same as Mishti.Emotionally blackmailing him.

4.Varsha-He is playing with her daughter's emotions.

5.Bade ma and bade papa-Same reason as Varsha.