afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/0uYe1RJNywc

This forum has been so sad that i thought to share this. Im not sure if it was already shared or whether you guys have already seen it. But this made me laugh. Miss those old times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for Sharing this dear. It actually is hilarious.😆 Ansh and Aru have a great bonding indeed. I am watching DTHHJ but the show isn't giving any real feels so I don't feel like expressing anything anywhere. Donal is giving her best and whatever is happening isn't her mistake. It is just like I don't get any feeling or goosebump when I watch them. The scenes in the past two episodes were so emotional and had it been Jasmin, it could have had an impact because we were connected to her but it just isn't happening. Watching the show has just become a routine which I want to follow partly for story of how they gonna meet and also for Ansh's performance.

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Thanks for Sharing this dear. It actually is hilarious.😆 Ansh and Aru have a great bonding indeed. I am watching DTHHJ but the show isn't giving any real feels so I don't feel like expressing anything anywhere. Donal is giving her best and whatever is happening isn't her mistake. It is just like I don't get any feeling or goosebump when I watch them. The scenes in the past two episodes were so emotional and had it been Jasmin, it could have had an impact because we were connected to her but it just isn't happening. Watching the show has just become a routine which I want to follow partly for story of how they gonna meet and also for Ansh's performance.

On point. Same here. Its a routine that i cant seem to let go of because of Ansh and because i am too curious to see the reunion of Happy and Rocky and how they are gonna get rid of Harleen. Gosh imagine the intensity level if AnshMin were there for those scenes. I just want Rocky to meet Happy already. So hope they make him see her tomorrow atleast. I just want them to meet and Rocky and Happy to have some happiness now. They have been deprived of happiness for enough time already. On top of that these terrorists, live bomb drama and those kidnappers are totally pissing me off. Last thing i need is more stressful drama.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I tried to watch it, but I can't. The reason is that I can't connect to this Rocky anymore. The child really spoiled everything.  How could Rocky have a child with Harleen if he despises her so much!  Why are men almost always portrayed that they can sleep with anyone without feelings! 

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I tried to watch it, but I can't. The reason is that I can't connect to this Rocky anymore. The child really spoiled everything.  How could Rocky have a child with Harleen if he despises her so much!  Why are men almost always portrayed that they can sleep with anyone without feelings! 

I cant get over that fact too. Seriously that is disturbing. In fact i cannot even reason him being compelled to get married. Why would he marry if he didnt want to. Cz marrying is the root cause. First Hapy married but that was with a plan to get RV executed and she didnt have any plans of being married to him for more than a few days. That marriage made no sense and this definitely doesnt make sense. He doesnt even listen to momsie in that case why would he listen to her to marry.

After that the child. Obviously if his wife wanted a child of her own then he cannot ask her to go and sleep with someone else and have a child so he has to somehow give her a child. Or he should have made it clear to her to not expect a child from him in his terms of marriage. No love and no baby and only a lavish lifestyle. But what if it was through surrogacy? And Rocky actually didnt have a physical relationship with Harleen? Cz Rocky being intimate with Harleen is just beyond crazy and very hard to fathom. 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

I cant get over that fact too. Seriously that is disturbing. In fact i cannot even reason him being compelled to get married. Why would he marry if he didnt want to. Cz marrying is the root cause. First Hapy married but that was with a plan to get RV executed and she didnt have any plans of being married to him for more than a few days. That marriage made no sense and this definitely doesnt make sense. He doesnt even listen to momsie in that case why would he listen to her to marry.

After that the child. Obviously if his wife wanted a child of her own then he cannot ask her to go and sleep with someone else and have a child so he has to somehow give her a child. Or he should have made it clear to her to not expect a child from him in his terms of marriage. No love and no baby and only a lavish lifestyle. But what if it was through surrogacy? And Rocky actually didnt have a physical relationship with Harleen? Cz Rocky being intimate with Harleen is just beyond crazy and very hard to fathom. 

Exactly, because the Rocky we knew would have not married ever against his wish or impregnating a woman and then not allowing the child to call him father. This is not the Rocky we knew. Even when he was at his worst, he was never like this.

If he had honestly tried to give a chance to this marriage, it would have been understandable. But he conceived a child despite no feelings involved whatsoever and more it seems that he even hates the woman with whom he has a child. This is hard to process. They have alternated Rocky's character way too much.

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Exactly, because the Rocky we knew would have not married ever against his wish or impregnating a woman and then not allowing the child to call him father. This is not the Rocky we knew. Even when he was at his worst, he was never like this.

If he had honestly tried to give a chance to this marriage, it would have been understandable. But he conceived a child despite no feelings involved whatsoever and more it seems that he even hates the woman with whom he has a child. This is hard to process. They have alternated Rocky's character way too much.

That too soon after Happys death. Forced to marry and have a kid? Noway. He could have simply said that no. Not interested in a kid when he is still in mourning. And maybe if its after a few years could understand - Harleen negotiating that since he has no plans of needing her love and nor in any case return it atleast to give her a child to love. But what kind of a force is this? 🤦‍♀️ Rocky is someone who does whatever he wants. He simply cannot be forced to do anything he doesnt want. 

Also yes if after a few years after his mourning for the sake of moving on he married Harleen and then fulfilled his responsibilities then i would have been okay too. But this time period is absurd. And for someone like Rocky who loved so intensely that he has not moved on even after 6 years. 

afideen thumbnail
KarinaPS thumbnail

Что они говорят? Чего ожидать дальше?

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: KarinaPS

Что они говорят? Чего ожидать дальше?

They are talking about the hit and miss moments of Happy and Rocky and about Happy finding out that Honney is Rocky's son.