krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Ragav and his squad couldn't find pk's body. 

Jaanvi decided to arrange the condolence meet for PK. She invited PK family with an invitation and the sweet box. Dhruv tried to attend the meet but Kabir stopped him.

Jaanvi requested the press people to accept her as Pooja Sharma instead of jaanvi by telling the whole truth.

Precap. 

Pooja and Kabir challenged for something.

My review

Nowadays the show is lengthened with two or three scenes only. It has lost it's initial charm. The condolence meet and the press meet didn't give the proper impact. 

Kabir told Ragav that PK tried to kill jaanvi. But he hid the same matter with Dhruv and the family even though Dhruv asked two times. So intentionally he hid this matter.  He seemed as a villain.

Pooja-kabir challenging scene seemed an artificial one. The execution of the theme is very poor.

I can't think that this show will reach the common audience in the revamp session too if the upcoming story is also the revenge one. People can't watch this show with lack of excitement. 

I have lost the interest to watch the full show.. So I can't give the brief description from tomorrow. Sorry. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi. Im a new member. Always used to read forum threads but never wanted to make an account and reply cos then 24/7 ill be here 😆 I have vacation so joining in 😃

I have been an ardent viewer of this show since Episode 1.  Love Shrenu’s performance ❤️

I feel its cos of the trps the CVS twisting and turning. 

Sharing My review - 

To be honest the episode was good except for that 1min dance. That was totally not needed. I was watchin with my grandma and she was like “ab issko kya hua” 😆

That scene could have been modified . 

The story and Every scene is important now. Especially for trp audience. 

Dhruv was excellent today ! 

Even i felt the precap was meh. Maybe cos of the background. 

Anyways Let’s wait and watch how CVS bring about pooja and kabir’s tashan 😃

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update.

Why did Kabir hide the truth from Dhruv?? Don't know whom to feel sorry for Dhruv or Pooja. Two sad souls.

How is Kabir going to handle his family? Yeah dekhne Ko iam ready.

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

Hi. Im a new member. Always used to read forum threads but never wanted to make an account and reply cos then 24/7 ill be here 😆 I have vacation so joining in 😃

I have been an ardent viewer of this show since Episode 1.  Love Shrenu’s performance ❤️

I feel its cos of the trps the CVS twisting and turning. 

Sharing My review - 

To be honest the episode was good except for that 1min dance. That was totally not needed. I was watchin with my grandma and she was like “ab issko kya hua” 😆

That scene could have been modified . 

The story and Every scene is important now. Especially for trp audience. 

Dhruv was excellent today ! 

Even i felt the precap was meh. Maybe cos of the background. 

Anyways Let’s wait and watch how CVS bring about pooja and kabir’s tashan 😃

I agree, the story and the scenes are important one. But I couldn't enjoy the scenes. Especially Suman scene. She is the wife of deceased person. But her performance was not directed well. ( My pov).

Dhruv is the elder son of PK. Yesterday he and the whole family are watching the hill scene as the audience without moving a single step until PK has fallen down.

In the dance scene the choreography is very poor. At least she would have been given the Shakthi (Goddess) attire to cover the dance steps in this scene.

All the actors are good but the scenes are poorly shot.(my pov).

krithi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Thanks for the update.

Why did Kabir hide the truth from Dhruv?? Don't know whom to feel sorry for Dhruv or Pooja. Two sad souls.

How is Kabir going to handle his family? Yeah dekhne Ko iam ready.

I too want to know the answer. Dhruv is very angry on jaanvi now. Maybe Kabir don't like to decrease the essence of furious which is within Dhruv. If Dhruv knows that PK had brought jaanvi to that place to kill her , definitely he will feel bad for jaanvi. 

Edited by krithi1990 - 4 years ago
kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I too want to know the answer. Dhruv is very angry on jaanvi now. Maybe Kabir don't like to decrease the essence of furious which is within Dhruv. If Dhruv knows that PK had brought jaanvi to that place to kill her , definitely he will feel bad for jaanvi. 

So he thinks Jhanvi is responsible for his father's death. I will watch the episode and comment. Maybe Kabir didn't want Dhruv to think his father stopped so low. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too want to know the answer. Dhruv is very angry on jaanvi now. Maybe Kabir don't like to decrease the essence of furious which is within Dhruv. If Dhruv knows that PK had brought jaanvi in that place to kill her , definitely he will feel bad for jaanvi. 

No according to me he wouldnt have felt bad ulta he will put whole blame on pooja dhruv's anger is justified and he will take everything in wrong way so may be knowing that his family is furious on pooja will add only fuel to it so he didnt told. . . 

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree, the story and the scenes are important one. But I couldn't enjoy the scenes. Especially Suman scene. She is the wife of deceased person. But her performance was not directed well. ( My pov).

Dhruv is the elder son of PK. Yesterday he and the whole family are watching the hill scene as the audience without moving a single step until PK has fallen down.

In the dance scene the choreography is very poor. At least she would have been given the Shakthi (Goddess) attire to cover the dance steps in this scene.

Actually mostly saree is worn during some indian classical dancing.. So its ok even if there was no costume.. It would have looked over the top😅😅

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True.

They have to concentrate on every aspect of the show now. 

Chanda chachi was 🤢 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have not seen yet but thanks for the update Keerthi 

I guess people are missing Jhanvi smirk , heavy saree , Jhanvi making PK bewkooof 

But show has to go on if makers are thinking according to Tv Audience POV 

It was original initially - makers vision but changed only for improving the rating - at the end it’s all about rating 

Many shows continue one shadi track for 2 weeks 😆 I mean same scenes , thanks to EBSS makers we got 2 diff scenes 😆 I saw precap again it’s for trp improving mission 

But I liked yesterday’s episode n will look forward to today’s, one thing dance was not needed 

Look at online trp , it has entered again in top 10