Arjun Should Be Paired With Krystle Next

Posted: 4 years ago

I feel Arjun should come next with Krystle as he has shared screen space with Maanvi aka Nia, Jeevika should be next 

I have always wanted to see Arjun and Krystle together, both of them share a terrific chemistry with their costars ,. they are amazing actors as well, they act really naturally , they also adapt into any role they play and live it!!

What do you guys think?

I also enjoy the behna bond, these two still share , Arjun was looking behind seeing how crazy these two are😆, Nia and Krystle look the best with eachother though❤️

This video is from December 2018, I think Krystle came to visit Nia on the sets of IMMJ, it is so nice to see two actresses bonding so well even after so many years the show went off air 

https://twitter.com/NasirFarheen/status/1078687022733295616

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I also want to see Aalisha with Harshad Chopra, I think theyw ill look flawless together, Aalisha and Harshad are ace actors 

Nia should come back with Kushal in Ek Hazaaron Mein Season 2, Nishal look the best together from all her male costars though I liked her with Arjun as well, they looked great as well 

Though I feel all three Arjun, Nia, and Aalisha did a wonderful job, they all played their parts well, but if I am going to be honest, I will say Aalisha was the best, playing two different characters for ten consecutive months , that is commendable , like how can you be goody goody and then completely evil at the same time 

Nia also did a great job, it wa snto her fault that, she replaced Aalisha, it is the creative team's fault for making that decision, Nia just did her job, she can never take the place of Aalisha, but she still tried her best, she also played Arohi really well, I loved both of the girls as Arohi, ofcourse, the role belongs to Alisha only, but Nia did complete justic ein my opinion 

But, like Nia stole the thunder from everyone in EHMMBH and slayed as Maanvi, Maanvi will forever be my favourite character of Nia, here Aalisha was the best performer form the entire cast

Arjun was the only person who stayed from the beginning till the end and he kept the show going and stood till the end, that was very loyal of him and he also played a double role of Deep and Raj, I liked him in both roles, that wa salso difficutl how he made sure there is a  difference shown between both siblings.