Meenakshi and Kunal Join Hands....

priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Meenakshi and Kunal Join hands and take Kuhu as their side to Separate

Abir and Misthi.......

Meenakshi planning of separating Vishambar Family.......

Wat does Kuhu do to separate Abir-Misthi......

Can Abir and Misthi handle all the Situations......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if cvs gave us hint today

mishti murmurs that its not possible to go to abir room in this life 

on the other hand she is in his room the very next day

so i feel if cvs will not take cliched route

before kuku track they shown mishti not taking balloons but here mishti is realizing her feeling

remember on fire day it was kuhu who foiled meenu plan mistakenly only she dropped the oil and whole exhibition got fire

our mishbir even met because of kuhu and especially her taunting mishti had made mishbir meet

first meet of mishbir mishti has to sit on the bus as she tied mishti 

second meet of mishbir she only took away ketki and mishbir locked in room

third meet she only left mishti after rebuking her alot due to which mishti gone there and mishbir met

so intentionally or unintentionally she only made them meet

even now mishbir are bonding on the name of kuku

anyway lets see and hope for the best

as episode without mishbir are boring like today episode

and till when they will show these type of episode with mishbir interacting on phone or not interacting even cvs knows better that without mishbir scenes trp will suffer 

so i am sure cvs are not mad to show kuku and meenu overdosage

Edited by adni143 - 4 years ago
popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

It's an interesting turn of events.. I didn't think the whole abir mishti equation would come out this quickly. But the love story will progress... I have a feeling kuhu may push the sorabh rishta on mishti on kunals instigation... Again this is just a thought. Abir will naturally be very very upset... Parul in the meantime will start seeing benba's true colours about how she is using Kunal and playing with his emotions to separate abir and mishti. I feel she will tell abir the truth and he will go and fight for his love. Atleast thkz is what I think will happen.

Mishti too will be miserable but will go along with the engagement etc for family and kuhu. But abir will come and put a stop to it. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

if cvs gave us hint today

mishti murmurs that its not possible to go to abir room in this life 

on the other hand she is in his room the very next day

so i feel if cvs will not take cliched route

before kuku track they shown mishti not taking balloons but here mishti is realizing her feeling

remember on fire day it was kuhu who foiled meenu plan mistakenly only she dropped the oil and whole exhibition got fire

our mishbir even met because of kuhu and especially her taunting mishti had made mishbir meet

first meet of mishbir mishti has to sit on the bus as she tied mishti 

second meet of mishbir she only took away ketki and mishbir locked in room

third meet she only left mishti after rebuking her alot due to which mishti gone there and mishbir met

so intentionally or unintentionally she only made them meet

even now mishbir are bonding on the name of kuku

anyway lets see and hope for the best

as episode without mishbir are boring like today episode

and till when they will show these type of episode with mishbir interacting on phone or not interacting even cvs knows better that without mishbir scenes trp will suffer 

so i am sure cvs are not mad to show kuku and meenu overdosage

It's true that most of the reasons of Mishti meeting Abir have arised due to Kuhu. It may happen that Meenu's own manipulations may backfire her. If you see today, after Meenu couldn't reach Kunal on call to tell him to not let Kuhu go, Kunal stopped Kuhu himself without Meenu's orders. Does that mean that while trying to separate Abir from Mishti, Kunal will really fall in love with Kuhu? And if that is so, this plot may even bring Mishti and Abir together?  I don't know. Today's episode really left me enraged looking at how low Meenu can stoop to. Kunal is becoming a clone of his mother- gradually starting to think like her. Precap makes me wonder if Mishti has realised her love for Abir or not. Although in today's episode I liked the fact that Mishti thought of Abir while remembering Kuhu's words of her separating Mishti from her love. That clearly means that Mishti considers Abir as her love.

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

It's true that most of the reasons of Mishti meeting Abir have arised due to Kuhu. It may happen that Meenu's own manipulations may backfire her. If you see today, after Meenu couldn't reach Kunal on call to tell him to not let Kuhu go, Kunal stopped Kuhu himself without Meenu's orders. Does that mean that while trying to separate Abir from Mishti, Kunal will really fall in love with Kuhu? And if that is so, this plot may even bring Mishti and Abir together?  I don't know. Today's episode really left me enraged looking at how low Meenu can stoop to. Kunal is becoming a clone of his mother- gradually starting to think like her. Precap makes me wonder if Mishti has realised her love for Abir or not. Although in today's episode I liked the fact that Mishti thought of Abir while remembering Kuhu's words of her separating Mishti from her love. That clearly means that Mishti considers Abir as her love.

i still feel mishti will not be able to see painting as many on twitter even said

its just that she will get shocked with someone coming and will hide and it will be abir and we will get our much awaited mishbir first scene in abir room 

i am really very much excited for tomorrow episode

tomorrow we are for surprise hope segment not destroy our curiosity

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: popeye

It's an interesting turn of events.. I didn't think the whole abir mishti equation would come out this quickly. But the love story will progress... I have a feeling kuhu may push the sorabh rishta on mishti on kunals instigation... Again this is just a thought. Abir will naturally be very very upset... Parul in the meantime will start seeing benba's true colours about how she is using Kunal and playing with his emotions to separate abir and mishti. I feel she will tell abir the truth and he will go and fight for his love. Atleast thkz is what I think will happen.

Mishti too will be miserable but will go along with the engagement etc for family and kuhu. But abir will come and put a stop to it. 

Bold---Aree no.... Subh subh bolo.

No more rishta swap. But this time it will not happen. Coz already Mahs are aware of Kuhu's feelings. So they will pressurize her to marry first to keep her away from Kunal.

But BB n Kunal,joining hands to separate Mishbir was quite expected. I just want to see how low a mother can go and what would be her clarifications for her this.

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Bold---Aree no.... Subh subh bolo.

No more rishta swap. But this time it will not happen. Coz already Mahs are aware of Kuhu's feelings. So they will pressurize her to marry first to keep her away from Kunal.

But BB n Kunal,joining hands to separate Mishbir was quite expected. I just want to see how low a mother can go and what would be her clarifications for her this.

Yes exactly. The makers shouldn't delve into another rishta swap. Infact, even if Kuhu tries to push it to Mish, the Mahs should reject the idea since their motive is to get Kuhu married and away from Kunal. 

Whatever Meenu has done till know, no matter what justification she gives will not make her innocent in the eyes of her family. Honestly they deserve to know the volume of manipulations she has done till now!

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Yes exactly. The makers shouldn't delve into another rishta swap. Infact, even if Kuhu tries to push it to Mish, the Mahs should reject the idea since their motive is to get Kuhu married and away from Kunal. 

Whatever Meenu has done till know, no matter what justification she gives will make her innocent in the eyes of her family. Honestly they deserve to know the volume of manipulations she has done till now!

Socio meri behen...tum Goldie ban gayi... congratulations...

**Khushi k aansu**

socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Socio meri behen...tum Goldie ban gayi... congratulations...

**Khushi k aansu**

Haha Uru ben thank you!

Within less than 2 months goldie ban gayi😂

Uru ben you are next only a few more posts to go phir tum bhi goldie!

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Meenu ki jai ho... 🙏 Till now she was trying all the back door tactics and planning and plotting to keep Kuhu away from Kunal.. Now that she knows Abir likes mishti, she told Kunal that Kuhu likes him just like that.. sab priorities ki baat hai... 😆