Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Exactly ,but all hell break lose if u say mishti is treating him.as dirt and toy🤣

Because she loves him apparently...

As milli said had Ruhan be my relative i would suggest him yo run away...

Because mishti doesnt value him whatsoever...

Tom if she has to chose whose life to save either pari or Ruhan she will happily let Ruhan die ...that is how much Ruhan is important to her 😂 😂

I felt the same. I may have mentioned it to Arfa or you. I don't remember last week, I expressed the same sentiment. What if sissy is in need of a heart transplant, and Ruhaan is a match, is she going to manipulate him to donate his heart, because again, BEST SISSY AWARD HOLDER haina?💔 Will she then persuade him or manipulate him or cajole him ? I just want to know, where her limits are when it comes to sissy👎🏼

What was she going to do with Veer? She was going to portray herself as somebody who would eat men for lunch? Why the hell does she think that Ruhaan will go and cry over delusional sissy's shoulder who had been nothing but a clingy, teary, mess at all times? Why didn't she think that he would be completely turned off by that family and leave? Does anybody understand the thought process? Or was she going to go below the belt and have Veer buy that house on her behalf to completely crush Ruhaan? Why do I feel the latter? 😡

I want Ruhaan to say " HELL WITH THAT FAMILY" because he is not deserving of their nonsense👎🏼

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Ek hazaro sister kept guys informed atleast🤣

Shhh sweetz i said this yesterday and drama that followed🤣

Siblings are important for anyone ...but noone pushes siblings into a well because sibling wished..

So if my sibling wanna commit murder/suicide i wont be an ally to it ...i will rather counsel him and take step to get him back to normal..

Mishti is pushing pari into a loveless relationship after seeing what her mom went through 🤔🤔🤔how is that being good sister ?

Pari no.comments at all on her 

Well said, but then Mishti herself needs to be counseled and she can't do it for someone. She herself needs guidance in this kind of conflicting situations,which she doesn't have. She doesn't have her mom. She doesn't have any close friends like Pari have Arnav. And somehow Mishti's bonding for Dadi looked superficial that Mishti was never sharing and seeking her help while taking decisions like even in Mishti being unsure about loving Veer was also told to Su but not Dadi..and moreover Dadi also kind of not so sensetive for Mishti's feelings or emotions and can't ask what's bothering her.. Mishti is as alone as Ruhaan as an orphan even after having her family. And she is not as sorted out as Ruhaan is. She can't deal with this kind of situations and that is why her imagining her Mom for the first time.. she needs some one to make her understand how horrible what she is doing is now..

Edited by .SSSS. - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Mili Post😛😃❤️my Reaction 👇👇Tenor

Love Heart GIF - Love Heart Rose GIFs

Missed You Dear ❤️Glad You missed Epis👍🏼Oh Tumblr, How I Have Missed You. GIF - BabyRapunzel Tangled Cute GIFs

Mishti situation 😵😵and Role gives 👇👇

Wallbang Frustration GIF - Wallbang Frustration Fck GIFs

Simply Miss That Child Mishtu 🥺🤔 who Know Whom To Give Priorities Right 👍🏼

Have  A Good Day /Time 😳❤️🤗Mili 👍🏼

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Mili, I can compare Mishti's actions more with Mauli's than Kunal's. At certain situations Mauli looked that she is prioritizing Kunal and his daughter over Ishaan but at the end she has choosen Ishaan. Mishti too is prioritizing her family though she is doing job good for them either, her intention was to do good... And at the end she will be  choosing Ruhaan. Pari and Radhika might be her family but she will be realizing Ruhaan is her life, not just family. 

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

I felt the same. I may have mentioned it to Arfa or you. I don't remember last week, I expressed the same sentiment. What if sissy is in need of a heart transplant, and Ruhaan is a match, is she going to manipulate him to donate his heart, because again, BEST SISSY AWARD HOLDER haina?💔 Will she then persuade him or manipulate him or cajole him ? I just want to know, where her limits are when it comes to sissy👎🏼

What was she going to do with Veer? She was going to portray herself as somebody who would eat men for lunch? Why the hell does she think that Ruhaan will go and cry over delusional sissy's shoulder who had been nothing but a clingy, teary, mess at all times? Why didn't she think that he would be completely turned off by that family and leave? Does anybody understand the thought process? Or was she going to go below the belt and have Veer buy that house on her behalf to completely crush Ruhaan? Why do I feel the latter? 😡

I want Ruhaan to say " HELL WITH THAT FAMILY" because he is not deserving of their nonsense👎🏼

I wish i would understand the thought process 😂 

But then i am mishti hater 😂 😂 milli who dont understand the pure soul

I want same Ruhan better go on world tour with his camera and sing illahi for all i care

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

Mili, I can compare Mishti's actions more with Mauli's than Kunal's. At certain situations Mauli looked that she is prioritizing Kunal and his daughter over Ishaan but at the end she has choosen Ishaan. Mishti too is prioritizing her family though she is doing job good for them either, her intention was to do good... And at the end she will be  choosing Ruhaan. Pari and Radhika might be her family but she will be realizing Ruhaan is her life, not just family. 

Hey, it's not about the end game. We all know that Mishaan are going to end up together, but then how Mishti is treating ruhaan is what is bothering the most of us. 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Ek hazaro sister kept guys informed atleast🤣

Shhh sweetz i said this yesterday and drama that followed🤣

Siblings are important for anyone ...but noone pushes siblings into a well because sibling wished..

So if my sibling wanna commit murder/suicide i wont be an ally to it ...i will rather counsel him and take step to get him back to normal..

Mishti is pushing pari into a loveless relationship after seeing what her mom went through 🤔🤔🤔how is that being good sister ?

Pari no.comments at all on her 

Ikr, choosing between a sibling and the person you love is always difficult, and it's hurting. It's not an easy situation to be in, but the way she is behaving isn't acceptable. 

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Ikr, choosing between a sibling and the person you love is always difficult, and it's hurting. It's not an easy situation to be in, but the way she is behaving isn't acceptable. 

Yeah if this is how ppl prioritse family ...such ppl need damn counsellor 

Because this creates mess than solve 

sweetzzz thumbnail

Yeah if this is how ppl prioritse family ...such ppl need damn counsellor 

Because this creates mess than solve 

Le doobo sab ko saath mein

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSSS.

How is it same ,how is mishti intention good ...i  am trying to understand this ...pushing sibling into delusional world and other person with no regard to his feelings and pushing him to sister while he loved u..how does it count as good intentions ?

My whole problem.is this at end she will chose ruhaam when her darling sister allows and that would mean she chose him because pari gave permission otherwise she would have pushed him like toy 🤔🤔

Why cant she realize how awful her decision is