~ The shades of love ~ 2 July analysis and discussion

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

MishBir

Mishti

A couple of months back, the word and the emotion Pyaar was never in Mishti's mind. A couple of months back when Naira asked her mistakenly, mixing up the names, whether she would be able to love Abir, Mishti was shocked, and hurriedly corrected Naira. because at that point of time the very aspect of love was far fetched for her, and loving Abir was not in the picture at all.

Today, the tides have turned and how! When the girl she loved like a sister accused her of ruining her life, and told her that she would never get the man she loved, - something that she herself had accepted and told him as much, but her heart broke and scattered all over the place like a glass jar falling off a high rise shelf. Love, it was a foreign emotion for her - but it had inched its way firmly into her heart. 

In the silence that was left behind, her mind repeated the words that had been bitten out to her not minutes ago "jise tum pyaar karti ho, woh tujhe kabhi nahi milega" -  and amidst those tears a, as she thought back to the moments shared with Abir, a smile crept up her face as she realized that her heart had already written Abir's name next to that emotion. 

Abir

The depth of his feelings for her were getting to him now. The weight of her words were getting to him now. As he strung the chords of his guitar, thinking about his angry chorni, his heart gave a shrill cry - if only things had been different. His heart was so entangled with hers now, that it would be difficult to separate one from the other - not that he wanted to. But she had pretty much told him that it would not work out, so where did that leave him?

As he splashed water over his face to clear his head, his heart did quite the opposite - sang a beautiful song, peppered with her memories, like photographs arranged beautifully over a wall - all her photographs. And he realized that she was, is and would be his muse - for his every tune, his every picture, his every poem.

As he lay lovingly gazing at her pictures, he knew that he wouldn't give up. Surely their hearts sang the same song?!

Edited by mridhu - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Mridhu πŸ€—am at work now ., will join you all after watching 

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks Mridhu πŸ€—

Not sure how I feel about today's episode. Will have to watch it one more time to really process what I saw. I guess I am still not over yesterday's episode, it was so beautiful smiley42
and that left me wanting a little more from today's. Khair...

BigBen came to know through Kun about A liking/loving M and she got upset thinking how she was so busy watching over Kun she forgot to keep a check on Abir! The mother-son duo is now on MBA: Mission-Break-A&M... please excuse my lame joke, just trying to keep it lightπŸ˜”. BB's pride is Abir and she has vowed to not let Mish break it.  Unfortunately, BB has figured out Kuhu's weakness for Kun and that is exactly what she is planning to use in her MBA! This has doom written all over it for Kuhu. Kun is now going to just play along and pretend he loves her too πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Was surprised to find Mish talking so normally with Abir. I was hoping they show Mish reminiscing the events that transpired in the car - she did but it was very brief, wish it was longer! She spotted the painting in Abir's room while video chatting with him... and the precap has her dressed up as one of the RV house servants and is snooping around in Abir's room. Question is: Will Abir catch her in the act?!

BTW, must mention how gorgeous Shaheer looked in that little sequence where Abir is missing/remembering Mish... β€οΈ

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

mishti had not seen abir painting 

i think this is all for purpose to give mishbir scene

as right now they dont know how to give so they are using painting and jelousy card

tomorrow we are for surprise with mishbir scenes in abir room

abir will be like tum sach mein chorni ho mere room mein chori karne aayi ho and there will be loads of mishbir scene and abir will take her out

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

The mother-son duo is now on MBA: Mission-Break-A&M... please excuse my lame joke, just trying to keep it lightπŸ˜”. BB's pride is Abir and she has vowed to not let Mish break it.  Unfortunately, BB has figured out Kuhu's weakness for Kun and that is exactly what she is planning to use in her MBA! This has doom written all over it for Kuhu. Kun is now going to just play along and pretend he loves her too πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Was surprised to find Mish talking so normally with Abir. I was hoping they show Mish reminiscing the events that transpired in the car - she did but it was very brief, wish it was longer! Question is: Will Abir catch her in the act?!

MBA lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is legit funny Pali! πŸ˜‚

I feel bad for Kuhu but then her behaviour towards Mish makes me feel that this deception on Kunal's end serves her right!

Yes, even I found it weird for Mish to be kind of in a playful mood rather than the awkwardness she showed earlier that night. She thought of Abir on the word 'Pyaar' so that is an indication that she has started to think of Abir as her 'love' interest. But yes, her worrying about the girl in the painting was weird since Abir gave her clear signs yesterday that he loves herπŸ™ˆ

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

MBA lolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is legit funny Pali! πŸ˜‚

I feel bad for Kuhu but then her behaviour towards Mish makes me feel that this deception on Kunal's end serves her right!

Yes, even I found it weird for Mish to be kind of in a playful mood rather than the awkwardness she showed earlier that night. She thought of Abir on the word 'Pyaar' so that is an indication that she has started to think of Abir as her 'love' interest. But yes, her worrying about the girl in the painting was weird since Abir gave her clear signs yesterday that he loves herπŸ™ˆ

Haha thanks Aku. The drama quotient was a little high today, so I had to find something to tone it down when I was writing  about it πŸ˜›

Yeah that whole phone sequence seemed a little weird, especially after the car ride yesterday where Mish clearly understood what Abir conveyed. I expected a completely different reaction from Mish...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Haha thanks Aku. The drama quotient was a little high today, so I had to find something to tone it down when I was writing  about it πŸ˜›

Yeah that whole phone sequence seemed a little weird, especially after the car ride yesterday where Mish clearly understood what Abir conveyed. I expected a completely different reaction from Mish...

Hehe yep! We need some comic relief right now. The story is going to get intense from now on. πŸ˜…

Yes exactly. There are times when Mish behaves inconsistently. Remember the way she behaved after the fire incident inspite of having seen that it was Abir who came to save her. Here too, it's making me confused on ehat exactly is going on in Mishti's mind. 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Hehe yep! We need some comic relief right now. The story is going to get intense from now on. πŸ˜…

Yes exactly. There are times when Mish behaves inconsistently. Remember the way she behaved after the fire incident inspite of having seen that it was Abir who came to save her. Here too, it's making me confused on ehat exactly is going on in Mishti's mind. 

I feel as if sequence is backwards. The painting investigation by Mish should have come before the car ride. I mean how can they show Mish so normal with Abir in the video chat after what transpired between them in the car just a few minutes ago πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I have updated the post with MishBir's part in today's episode. 

Will come back and update the rest. Sorry mommy duties right now! 

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Firstly,  thank you Mridhu , for taking the time to write such fabulous words for Mishbir πŸ™πŸ‘.. you have summed up their sentiments so beautifully.

@ Mishti ..it was overwhelming to read the slow metamorphosis for the word β€œlove β€œ- an alien word not too long ago , and how it has now made a place within her and whom she associates it with  .. I loved the analogy of the heartbreak to the glass jar breaking into smithereens after those harsh words reverberated.

@ Abir.., you have aptly penned his plethora of emotions that I could actually experience it .

Thank you for making me relive them β€οΈ

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago