SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is that the reason behind Bani's murder,,, family doesn't want a child of RaghBani as the property will go to them,, Bani wants to surprise Ragbhir but maybe family got to know this and planned her death (still believe his dad is not involved),,, I think Bani's soul will save Ragbhir this time,, and what was the precap,, Pragati was shocked seeing whom? Bani? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes Pragati saw some girl in red saree so bani hi ho gi....pta nahi may be whoever tried to kill bani did not know about her pregnancy.....

Simi264 thumbnail

I feel Sukanya was a friend of Bani's and she is the one roaming around in red saree to help solve her friend's murder. She might have known about her friend's pregnancy. Her initial plan would have been to marry Raghbir and investigate since that did not pan out as expected she is now trying to make Bani investigate. Just a theory :)

urmita thumbnail

I think Pragati saw Bani yeah... about child, Bani wanted to surprise RM...so if he didn't know we can safely say no one else knew officially...but could be someone found out and didn't want that..so killed Bani....we keep saying family is guilty but I don't think literally every member is guilty..and Suku wanted to investigate, she suspects even RM too...hence the plan to trap him through marriage....now she or whoever really is in red saree wants Pragati to investigate...

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

yes Pragati saw some girl in red saree so bani hi ho gi....pta nahi may be whoever tried to kill bani did not know about her pregnancy.....

If the reason behind Bani's murder is her pregnancy then someone could have known from the family...

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simi264

I feel Sukanya was a friend of Bani's and she is the one roaming around in red saree to help solve her friend's murder. She might have known about her friend's pregnancy. Her initial plan would have been to marry Raghbir and investigate since that did not pan out as expected she is now trying to make Bani investigate. Just a theory :)

Yes Suku is definitely want to investigate but since her plan flopped she is using Pragati now...

SathyaT thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I think Pragati saw Bani yeah... about child, Bani wanted to surprise RM...so if he didn't know we can safely say no one else knew officially...but could be someone found out and didn't want that..so killed Bani....we keep saying family is guilty but I don't think literally every member is guilty..and Suku wanted to investigate, she suspects even RM too...hence the plan to trap him through marriage....now she or whoever really is in red saree wants Pragati to investigate...

True,, remember Beeji used to say whatever happened with Bani is unfair so maybe she is meaning that Bani killed along with her unborn baby.. and yes, his dad is not involved and younger siblings too